Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's the Summer League.
Oh i'm well aware but he's the best player there and has shown an ability to do a lot of things. Today he played more in that 15-18 foot range and showed some moves that were sort of redirkulous if you know what i mean.

Enjoy the big day.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's the Summer League.
You're just mad you're stuck with Josh Smith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kelly Olynyk is one of the tallest and ugliest girls I have ever seen.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
You're just mad you're stuck with Josh Smith.
Have you seen your roster lately? You just signed Chris Kaman, who ******* sucks, to play PF or C or whatever the **** you're doing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Indiana.

10 characters.
Larry Bird.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post

Definitely needs to cut the locks.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank goodness, Kings are in the lead for Ellis. Dallas and Bynum are close to close, if that makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
He need to grow a beard or something.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Kelly Olynyk using all the clubs in his bag again today. Already looking like several teams picking earlier might have erred.

I kinda like Olynyk too, but come on son. Grant Jerrett barely played in college last year and he's been one of the better players in the league.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'll be better than Tyler Zeller....Cody Zeller, whatever. Same thing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Cavs did miraculously pull lbj back next year, they could run off some rings.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
If the Cavs did miraculously pull lbj back next year, they could run off some rings.
I know you said miraculously implying that you don't really think it would happen, but why do people really think it's a possibility after the way that Gilbert handled his leaving?
Old 07-09-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Not on Riley's watch...

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I kinda like Olynyk too, but come on son. Grant Jerrett barely played in college last year and he's been one of the better players in the league.
Like I said I 'm well aware it's the summer league but when you keep starring at every level it might mean something.

I have to say I do chuckle when 20 year olds call me son.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

That was in jest, but I forget sometimes that you could be my father.

But really, I guarantee that the Pistons for example, who took KCP who has been awful, aren't worried about having made the wrong pick. Guys like Eric Bledsoe and Harrison Barnes were pretty average in summer league and guys like Sam Young/Jermaine Taylor/Derrick Caracter dominated it.

Last edited by yo123 : 07-09-2013 at 05:21 PM.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
I forget sometimes that you could be my father.

But really, I guarantee that the Pistons for example, who took KCP who has been awful, aren't worried about having made the wrong pick. Guys like Eric Bledsoe and Harrison Barnes were pretty average in summer league and guys like Sam Young/Jermaine Taylor/Derrick Caracter dominated it.
As a Celtic fan the summer league may be all we've got. Like the skill set with Olynyk. He'd do we'll to get in the weight room but he has a lot of talent.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As a Celtic fan the summer league may be all we've got. Like the skill set with Olynyk. He'd do we'll to get in the weight room and cut his hair but he has a lot of talent.
FIFY

10char

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 07-09-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
FIFY

10char
Not a fan of the mop either. I thought I heard he was going to get it cut after the tournament. Must be a shortage of barbers up there in Spokane Wa.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Not a fan of the mop either. I thought I heard he was going to get it cut after the tournament. Must be a shortage of barbers up there in Spokane Wa.
I think it's a sign of manhood at Gonzaga.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-09-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Have you seen your roster lately? You just signed Chris Kaman, who ******* sucks, to play PF or C or whatever the **** you're doing.
But you are a Pistons fan...and you continue to blow money on crap.

and well we have money to spend next year, and we are likely going to get and will get someone that...isn't crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Old 07-09-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

The Oladipo stat line for the day...

22 pts, 12-14 FT, 2-2 3PT, 5 RB, 2 AST, 5 TO

Despite the Assit-to-TO ratio, he's really starting to sell me on being a PG. Made some pretty passes that guys simply didn't convert. His ball handling is way better than advertised and damn did he attack dat rim! Such a big difference compared to the 4 out, 1 in roster that we had while building around Dwight. Wings that attack in Orlando?! Unbelievable! Haven't had that since T-Mac!
Old 07-09-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't be hatin' on the beautiful long locks of the Big KO
Old 07-09-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Don't be hatin' on the beautiful long locks of the Big KO

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-09-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Anyone who bought summer league access on nba.com-

How is the video quality? I've heard plenty of complaints about league pass over the years and if I'm going to pay money to watch ******* summer league it better be perfect.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
The Oladipo stat line for the day...

22 pts, 12-14 FT, 2-2 3PT, 5 RB, 2 AST, 5 TO

Despite the Assit-to-TO ratio, he's really starting to sell me on being a PG. Made some pretty passes that guys simply didn't convert. His ball handling is way better than advertised and damn did he attack dat rim! Such a big difference compared to the 4 out, 1 in roster that we had while building around Dwight. Wings that attack in Orlando?! Unbelievable! Haven't had that since T-Mac!
As someone who watched Oladipo through most of college, he will get destroyed if he plays PG. he can handle the ball some, but against any PG with a pulse that can apply pressure he won't be able to keep possession very often.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote