Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carmelo puts his whole mouth on the water fountain spout.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KG likes Honey Nut Cheerios.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derrick Rose is going to play through injuries this year.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
rapist or a sociopath
Such a ****** hater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Are we just making up baseless claims for attention now? I want in!

I heard Kobe was rudy cool.
Kobe being a rapist and MJ being a sociopath are baseless claims?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how you ignore how much of a tool LeBron is. As if he's a model citizen of this world.

And Kobe didn't rape her. She just couldn't handle the Mamba.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I love how you ignore how much of a tool LeBron is. As if he's a model citizen of this world.

And Kobe didn't rape her. She just couldn't handle the Mamba.
I never said he's a model citizen, but he's not a piece of **** like MJ or Kobe.

RIP TheManInBlack
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron is, by athlete standards, squeaky clean.
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Yes he is. He's a gigantic POS.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Based on what? Leaving a **** town like Cleveland doesn't make you a POS.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-11-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

He's an entitled egomaniac. To a point where he'd ask the waitress to cut up his food for him when he went out.

There are countless stories about how him and his posse have been complete dickwads everywhere they went.

Kobe may be maniacal, but he's a maniacal competitor. When he's out in public he's actually not a terrible guy.

LeBron on the other hand, is a gigantic turd.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have never seen those stories. Can you provide any links?
Old 10-11-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I read em awhile ago. And bf51 stated likewise having known people who went to high school with him.

I'm sure he can shed more light on it.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hear that you have a mangina, I've heard from people who went to high school with you.

See how easy that was?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
He's an entitled egomaniac. To a point where he'd ask the waitress to cut up his food for him when he went out.

There are countless stories about how him and his posse have been complete dickwads everywhere they went.

Kobe may be maniacal, but he's a maniacal competitor. When he's out in public he's actually not a terrible guy.

LeBron on the other hand, is a gigantic turd.
Let's ask the person whom he raped.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-11-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I read em awhile ago. And bf51 stated likewise having known people who went to high school with him.

I'm sure he can shed more light on it.
I just googled and I'm pretty sure they don't exist. If he was as much of a raging dick as you claim, it wouldn't be hard to find multiple examples.

Please go.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you know who's not a dick: Brook Lopez, your 2014 most improved player.

or something. He's going to be so ******* good this year. My body is so ready
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too much rape, PED and death going on in this forum today. Can we hit the reset button.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

It appears he is a bad tipper. That's about it though.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I just googled and I'm pretty sure they don't exist. If he was as much of a raging dick as you claim, it wouldn't be hard to find multiple examples.

Please go.
I'm gonna laugh so hard when he eventually gets busted for PEDs and everyone starts attacking his character.

At least my fatbodied friend Carmelo Anthony is clean. We know his fat ass aint roiding.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

He better be, because your team is ******* old otherwise.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-11-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You know what's really sexy? A front court duo of Brook Lopez and Derrick Favors.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He better be, because your team is ******* old otherwise.
our age isn't going to really mean anything. The only impact is that we're slow. But smart and wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
You know what's really sexy? A big man duo of Brook Lopez and Derrick Favors.
this is rude and mean, but I'm okay with what we have. KG and Bropez gets me super hard. And with all the gushing KG's been doing of Brook /swoon

Also Brook's noticeably put on muscle. Like, a lot a lot. He's gonna dominate and I am excite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
It appears he is a bad tipper. That's about it though.
Eh - that is disappointing though.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
our age isn't going to really mean anything. The only impact is that we're slow. But smart and wise.

this is rude and mean, but I'm okay with what we have. KG and Bropez gets me super hard. And with all the gushing KG's been doing of Brook /swoon

Also Brook's noticeably put on muscle. Like, a lot a lot. He's gonna dominate and I am excite.
KG is not that good anymore, he's below average on offense and solid on D but slow as all hell. Plus, Pierce is old (still good, but still), Deron has a half season of good as a Net, Joe Johnson is declining so hard it's remarkable...and well AK-47 rules but still.

RIP TheManInBlack