Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
So I guess we're meeting in the Finals eh? Good ****.
I can live with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
people actually think there teams can be the Heat in a seven game series?
I think the Pacers can, its only a matter of time before they do...They have had em on the ropes 2 years in a row.

Chicago will also be an extremely tough match up with a healthy D Rose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is is sacrilegious to believe that the Heat can be beat?

The Heat lost in the Finals once already. They were on the ropes vs Indy twice. They should have lost to SA if SA didn't choke it this past year.

Is it really that crazy to think that maaaaaaaaybe a team can beat them?

Do I expect them to lose? No, they should win it again. But do I think it's impossible to beat them? Absolutely not. We dismiss it like it's never going to happen, and that's not a fair assessment of the team.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"On the ropes"

So almost counts now a days I guess.

Granted Indiana and Chicago are the teams that give me the most worries for the Heat, but almost doesn't count.

No one is beating King James 4 times at this moment.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need a good Lakers vs Clips fan rivalry on here. I like where this is going.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Clips biggest issue is big man depth. They can go small with Barnes at the 4 (and Barnes is an awesome guy off the bench, nice job letting him go Lakers), but they'll probably have to acquire someone that isn't BJ Mullens. Other than that, their playoff rotation of Paul/Redick/Dudley/Blake/DeAndre/Barnes/Collison/Crawful (Crawful for a depth big man would be huge for them) will win the West.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The nets could take the Heat to 6. I'd say we could even take them to 7 with Bropez. D will is the key to running everything but Bropez is the guy this year and I'm so excited. I'd hope you'd all accept my analysis of him. He's added even more muscle and looks even better than last year
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The Clips biggest issue is big man depth. They can go small with Barnes at the 4 (and Barnes is an awesome guy off the bench, nice job letting him go Lakers), but they'll probably have to acquire someone that isn't BJ Mullens. Other than that, their playoff rotation of Paul/Redick/Dudley/Blake/DeAndre/Barnes/Collison/Crawful (Crawful for a depth big man would be huge for them) will win the West.
http://www.nba.com/clippers/clippers...antawn-jamison

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this the same Bropez that Drummond made look like a piece of crap a couple of weeks ago? FEAR ANDRE DRUMMOND.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-25-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can you be so confident that the Knicks suck, and the Pistons don't?

If you apply the same logic that you use for the Knicks to the Pistons, there's absolutely no way you can say they're going to be the 3 seed in the East.

That's way worse than anything I've ever said in here.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is this the same Bropez that Drummond made look like a piece of crap a couple of weeks ago? FEAR ANDRE DRUMMOND.
I know you're trolling but bropez played like 7 minutes that game...

You're better than that brody

BUT REMEMBER WHEN BROPEZ DIDNT DESERVE THE MAX

#peopledontforget
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
A 37 year old who doesn't go in the paint and is a much worse option than Matt Barnes? Sign me up. The Clips should try to flip Crawful for Jeremy Evans and filler from the Jazz...it'd help them A TON.

Quote:

If you apply the same logic that you use for the Knicks to the Pistons, there's absolutely no way you can say they're going to be the 3 seed in the East.

Because Andre Drummond was the most productive teenager ever on a per minute basis.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-25-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:

That's not even the worst stuff Brodeur says. You should hear him talk about movies and television sometime.

Quote:
Old 10-25-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Detroit will make the playoffs.

The 3 seed? ehhhhh

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:
A 37 year old who doesn't go in the paint and is a much worse option than Matt Barnes? Sign me up. The Clips should try to flip Crawful for Jeremy Evans and filler from the Jazz...it'd help them A TON.
I thought this was about finding a better back up big than BJ Mullens? Jamison fits that criteria and you can do a lot worse as the final piece in a 9 man rotation.

Quote:
Because Andre Drummond was the most productive teenager ever on a per minute basis.
You think Drummond is more productive as a teenager than LeBron was?

Quote:
Old 10-25-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
I thought this was about finding a better back up big than BJ Mullens? Jamison fits that criteria and you can do a lot worse as the final piece in a 9 man rotation.

You think Drummond is more productive as a teenager than LeBron was?
Jamison is terrible too, it doesn't really help. Just because he isn't horrifically bad like BJ doesn't make him good. I'm just saying acquiring a good final piece would be big.

And he was mroe productive ON A PER MINUTE BASIS as a 19 year old than LeBron was in his rookie year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-25-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jamison is terrible too, it doesn't really help. Just because he isn't horrifically bad like BJ doesn't make him good. I'm just saying acquiring a good final piece would be big.

And he was mroe productive ON A PER MINUTE BASIS as a 19 year old than LeBron was in his rookie year.
Drummond played 20 mins a game for **** sake...

...not a comparison.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 10-25-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Drummond played 20 mins a game for **** sake...

...not a comparison.
Then why has no other rookie been that good on a 20 minute per game average?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-25-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:

So you're adopting Thumper's style of trolling eh?
Old 10-25-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Then why has no other rookie been that good on a 20 minute per game average?
You love getting blasted by Drummond love juice don't you?

Quote:
Old 10-25-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brody,

Please turn this into the JPP vs. Brandon Graham thread. Also, please change your name to Thumper or AcheTen or whatever he's going by nowadays...
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Was Brandon Graham a 19 year old? Is Andre Drummond not getting hyped from everyone who watches him or even bothers to see any games at all? That's what I thought. Just hope that Rose's knee isn't torn off when he plays 46 minutes in a 35 point win in January.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-25-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aw brody, you are just getting lazy in your trolling now. At least come up with original troll ideas instead of copying thumper and bbd. :(

Keep going with the Pistons 3 seed thing, it was working for you.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Guys, Brett Favre almost came back before Rose did.

I just want to put that out there.
Old 10-25-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Your three retorts of "HAHA THUMPER USES THAT ARGUMENT" is honestly the worst argument possible. Drummond was a freakishly athletic 19 year old (now a freakishly athletic 20 year old) who was the most productive per minute teenager in the history of the NBA, and it's not like he did it on 5 minutes a game.

RIP TheManInBlack