Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh NBA, how Ive missed you.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is Tobias Harris not starting?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Why is Tobias Harris not starting?

Injured.

Better question is what the Magic are gaining by not starting Oladipo.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:19 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Injured.

Better question is what the Magic are gaining by not starting Oladipo.
Because Afflalo is going to go HAM, I'm sure.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 10-29-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

They love Oladipo in Indiana.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-29-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gpngc's NBA picks

EAST

1) Heat
- The greatest player of all time in his prime. Enjoy. If everything breaks right they'll challenge the all-time streak again and could possibly approach the Bulls regular season wins record.
2) Bulls
- Noah's health is an underrated key. This team will struggle to score when Rose is off the court but with their defense it might not matter much.
3) Knicks
- The East is better, but the Knicks are just as good as last year.
4) Pacers
- Solid but unspectacular.
5) Nets
- Too many question marks. Age, injuries, new roles.
6) Wizards
- One of the best backcourt combos in the league. Bradley Beal approaches 20 ppg.
7) Celtics
- Rondo comes back earlier than expected, the young bigs shine, and Brad Stevens works some magic.
8) Pistons
- Too much talent not to make the playoffs.

WEST
1) Clippers
- Blake Griffin went from vastly overrated to somewhat underrated. And now he's receiving no hype. He'll get even better under Doc's tutelege.
2) Warriors
- With Iggy on the wing and a rising stud 6th-man in Harrison Barnes, the only things that can prevent a 50-win season are Curry's ankles.
3) Spurs
- The Bill Belichick of the NBA has young unsung superstar surrounded by good shooters and hall-of-famers.
4) Thunder
- When Westbrook returns it'll be more of the same from KD and company - a great regular season and a tumultuous ultimately unsuccesful playoff run.
5) Grizzlies
- Too good defensively and Conley won't let them regress much.
6) Rockets
- Overhyped with a lot of moving pieces. Kevin McHale is tasked with keeping Dwight Howard happy all season.
7) Wolves
- Rubio will truly breakout and lead the league in assists surrounded by enough shooters, slashers, and two capable big men.
8) Pelicans
- Eric Gordon will somehow stay healthy for more than 3/4ths of the season. The Pelicans are super talented from 1-7.

AWARDS
MVP: LeBron James
COY: Brad Stevens
DPOY: Joakim Noah
ROY: Dennis Shroeder
6MOY: Andrei Kirilkeno
MIP: Bradley Beal

PLAYOFFS
Heat 4, Pistons 1
Bulls 4, Celtics 0
Knicks 4, Wizards 1
Nets 4, Pacers 3

Clippers 4, Pelicans 1
Wolves 4, Warriors 2
Spurs 4, Rockets 3
Thunder 4, Grizzlies 2

Heat 4, Nets 3
Bulls 4, Knicks 3

Clippers 4, Thunder 3
Spurs 4, Wolves 0

Heat 4, Bulls 1
Clippers 4, Spurs 2

Heat 4, Clippers 0

HEAT WIN NBA FINALS!
MVP: Michael Beasley or LeBron
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
gpngc's NBA picks

EAST

1) Heat
- The greatest player of all time in his prime. Enjoy. If everything breaks right they'll challenge the all-time streak again and could possibly approach the Bulls regular season wins record.
A team from one of the coasts will not touch that record. The travel is too much...you have to be a midwest team like the Bulls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:48 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And LeBron is not the GOAT. Stop that.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

My body is ready...lets get this going.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-29-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andrew Nicholson has a hell of a jumper for a big man.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anybody actually like this pregame show? I think it is one of the worst things ever. It is just sloppy and undefined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andrew Nicholson <333

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love NBA on TNT. Not as much as I used to because of the addition of Shaq, but I still really enjoy it.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Does anybody actually like this pregame show? I think it is one of the worst things ever. It is just sloppy and undefined.

It's won 5 emmy's, so yeah.

Chuck and Ernie are fantastic and Kenny has his moments. Shaq requires no comment.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Oh I dig these jerseys for Miami tonite and welcome back Drose. TURNOVER!

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-29-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roy Hibbert is gonna get all the rebounds this year

#MoncriefArmy
Old 10-29-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the **** happen to Bucket's hair?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Please stop shooting 3's Bosh. PLEASE.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-29-2013, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Bosh is shooting 3s ? lol

#MoncriefArmy
Old 10-29-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When did boozer become a defensive beast?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought league pass was free the first week of the season?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:43 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

3 fouls for Butler - see you in the 2nd half.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-29-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sit down Rose!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

How does this taste Chicago

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-29-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game Heat....

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote