Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2013, 12:35 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
It wasn't even on a back to back. And our best player didn't even step on the court. Do yourself a favor & listen to Max & Marcellus tomorrow on ESPNLA 710
**** happens, it's all I'm saying. Clippers had a bad game and the Lakers got ungodly hot from downtown. 81 games left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
According to you they shouldn't have shown up...

...#LOLsAngelesClippers2013
Never said that, but okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:37 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
You know what big men are bigger liabilities in the playoffs? Jordan Hill, Chris Kaman and Pau Gasol. Wait, I guess you actually have to qualify for the playoffs for that statement to be true.

The one thing Brody got right in his predictions were the Clippers making the finals. They have the best group of shooters in the entire league and their depth is unfathomable, along with a real head coach finally. So go ahead and keep arguing about MUH BIG MAN DEFENSE (because Jordan blocking prowess sure is garbage), MUH GRIFFIN CAN'T PLAY (because averaging 20 and 10 is total garbage) and MUH OFFENSIVE TEMPO DOESN'T WORK IN THE POSTSEASON (because it's not like the Knicks, your championship pick play slowdown oldman basketball) and whatever irrational stuff you wanna throw out.

Clippers are love. Clippers are life.
Quote:

Never said that, but okay.
Might as well have.

#LOLsAngelesClippers2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:40 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Might as well have.

#LOLsAngelesClippers2013
Yeah, but I didn't. The Lakers are a trash team this year and I want to see the Clippers, the bastard child of professional sports, make a championship run. But hey, man, keep taking things so seriously, I'm sure living vicariously through sports teams is so rewarding.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha someone is seriously butt hurt. I wasn't gonna say anything cuz hell it's just 1 game but this has been too funny.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:48 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, but I didn't. The Lakers are a trash team this year and I want to see the Clippers, the bastard child of professional sports, make a championship run. But hey, man, keep taking things so seriously, I'm sure living vicariously through sports teams is so rewarding.
But you are the ones taking it so seriously...**** I mean I was hash tagging Wiggins to the lakers a few hours ago. Im livin this **** up, you are right about them being the bastard though.

#LOLsAngelesClippers2013

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:56 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

Quote:
But you are the ones taking it so seriously...you are right about them being the bastard though.

#LOLsAngelesClippers2013
All I did was point out that anything can happen on any given night in the NBA. There's no reason at all to panic about anything after game 1 in the schedule. And there's no reason to make harsh judgments about the future of the season. You, yourself said:

Quote:
More so that the Clippers aren't some god like team that everyone is making em out to be.
Is that how you felt about the Lakers last year after they lost the opening game? No, of course not. And for the record, I'm pretty sure anyone who spams a hashtag over and over again is so insecure about some **** that they take sports/whatever way too seriously to even have a rational discussion with.

Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 12:59 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

#Wigginstothelakers2014

That was the common one I've been using. You and your clippers just made me make a new one was all. BBD, am I doing this right?

Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 05:44 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be fair, I don't get the hashtag Lols Angeles because the lakers are also in the same city.

But good god did the heat look unreal. Their ball movement was godly and horrifying
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 07:06 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this thread was a wasteland late last night.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:21 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Well this thread was a wasteland late last night.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:34 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
#Wigginstothelakers2014

That was the common one I've been using. You and your clippers just made me make a new one was all. BBD, am I doing this right?
I'm so proud of this moment.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:35 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh btw the Bulls suck. Funny how everyone is picking that mediocre team to be the 2 seed.

The Knicks are going to be the 2 seed.

#AStormIsComing
Old 10-30-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
To be fair, I don't get the hashtag Lols Angeles because the lakers are also in the same city.

But good god did the heat look unreal. Their ball movement was godly and horrifying
But its the #LOLsAngelesClippers

...not the Lakers, cmon now.

Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My body is so ready for the Nets and Lawrence frank yell face
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I wanted inane stupid hashtags I'll go to twitter or instagram. It was cute here months ago, stop with that ****.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
If I wanted inane stupid hashtags I'll go to twitter or instagram. It was cute here months ago, stop with that ****.
#mybodyisready
Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will end you scotty
Old 10-30-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Probably my greatest DC achievement, bringing hashtags to the forums.

I think for a little while they were blanked out after I abused them.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MavericksSux

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

I knew the type responses that were to follow. Needed to be said
Old 10-30-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#shut the **** up

#hashtag

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:47 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Why are you so sad?

Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Because. Hashtags
Old 10-30-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#BBDmademedoit

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

#RomoIsGonnaChokeAndTheGiantsAreGonnaRunTheTableIn 2013