Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
we haven't seen enough of him to know, but erik murphy is really ******* bad.

edit: sorry for the 3x post. a little scatterbrained right now
No, Teague is awful. You don't need more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'm instituting a new personal rule of never watching a non-playoff Bulls game without Derrick Rose. I have my limits.
They really need Jimmy Butler.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smoove is terribad.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, BBD....you know what to do.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beating the Bulls without their 3 best wings, how hard.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-11-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't their a mandatory wait period after losing to Cleveland? Pretty sure that's somewhere in the trolling bylaws.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My god Alexey Shved is so ******* atrocious.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
My god Alexey Shved is so ******* atrocious.
I feel at some point, investing in a bench might not be a bad idea.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-11-2013, 10:00 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good thing I have to study for finals next week.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I feel at some point, investing in a bench might not be a bad idea.
Hummel has flashed usefulness when they actually let him play and Budinger will be back eventually which will help. Cunningham, Barea, and Shved have all been brutal, which makes it that much more pathetic that Shabazz can't get himself on the floor. I'd like to see us try to give Dieng more of Cunningham's minutes.

Fun fact- Dante Cunningham made his first FT of the year tonight. He's played over 400 minutes.

Last edited by yo123 : 12-11-2013 at 10:06 PM.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Wolves are so damn frustrating and I'm only marginally invested in them.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Things that are really obvious to anyone that watches basketball or can look at a stat sheet.

1) Kevin Martin should shoot a lot more 3's and almost nothing else.

2) Corey Brewer should never ever shoot 3's.

3) Kevin Love should touch the ball on pretty much every possession.

4) Our bench is ******* atrocious

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Things that are really obvious to anyone that watches basketball or can look at a stat sheet.

Last three are right.

First one isn't, getting to the line is a huge part of Martin's game. I agree that he's been passing up 3's lately that he shouldn't be though.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Pls come back Bulls.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-11-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Chicago pulls this off, Woodson is not leaving MSG with a job.

Hackenberg vs Morris!
Starting up the Keeton train again, it's that time of year! (Sadness.)

Sleeper QB Freshman: Mason Rudolph
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

I'll only really challenge you on point #1.

1. K Mart is at his best when he balances his 3 pointers with attacking play. He has long been a master of getting free pts. from the stripe.

2. Brewer shouldn't shoot much, but has been surprisingly decent from the left corner for the past 2 years. I wouldn't mind him just chilling there.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Pls come back Bulls.
There is no question that this will happen.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Dear god Knicks.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Dear god Knicks.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

23 points. And they blew it.

Hackenberg vs Morris!
Starting up the Keeton train again, it's that time of year! (Sadness.)

Sleeper QB Freshman: Mason Rudolph
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

STAT looks like a competent NBA player. It is very strange.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beautiful basketball in this bulls-knicks game. What the hell is hinrich doing.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

That possession by Hinrich was....something.
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll say this again, Hinrich is the absolute worst at anything ever. Just dribbled about 18 seconds off the clock down 4 with 40 seconds left.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Hinrich for Felton?
Old 12-11-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amazing defensive performance by the Knicks tonight. I have no idea how they were able to stifle such an offensive juggernaut.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote