Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-07-2008, 06:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol kinda of bored right now so found updated rosters for NBA 07 and did the Suns and Lakers trade and simmed a game

Suns won 147 to 93
Old 02-07-2008, 06:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Michael Beasley has so many character concerns it is not even funny. Don't go around saying he doesn't because if you ask anybody who knows something about the kid you will know that that is his biggest knock.
Character concerns are so overrated. The poster child for character concerns is Ron Artest and if teams had hindsight 20/20, they would've made him a high lottery pick. You've got to be some panty of a coach to worry about player character concerns on highly talented players. It's a legit concern only when evaluating bad players. But when you make it an issue with a great player, then you'll look like the fool. You gotta consider how much the pros outweigh the cons. Talent outweighs character concerns.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yah Beasley is probably gonna go #1 with or without character concerns
Old 02-07-2008, 06:34 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Michael Beasley has so many character concerns it is not even funny. Don't go around saying he doesn't because if you ask anybody who knows something about the kid you will know that that is his biggest knock.
Just curious, but since there's so many, could you tell me what all these character concerns would be?
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Just curious, but since there's so many, could you tell me what all these character concerns would be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Interesting article on Michael Beasley, I love him as a player and think he would go top 5 this year if there wasn't an age rule and I even like him better than Durant for the SF position but I never knew how immature he was this article really shows it, I always wondered why he got kicked out of Oak Hill, I mean he seems to have the mind of a 13 year old not good, I am sensing Ron Artest part 2:http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...1101466_2.html
Highlights:
-Said the NBA age rule is dumb and 1 year at Kansas State is just to "kill time"
-Has been kicked out of multiple schools going to 6 schools the past 4 years.
-Was kicked out of Oak Hill Academy for "playing too many pranks"
-"Beasley said nobody gave him an exact reason for his dismissal, but he guesses that Oak Hill grew tired of his pranks. He wore pajamas to the school cafeteria. He threw sticks at teachers' houses. He snuck out of his dorm after curfew and organized games of hide-and-go seek"
-"So, with two weeks left in the school year, Smith offered his star player one final chance: He told Beasley that, to be invited back to Oak Hill, he needed to impress administrators with flawless end-of-year behavior.

Two days later, Beasley signed his name in black ink on the principal's truck, Smith said.

"He'll definitely try your patience," Smith said. "You look at him physically and he's a full-grown man, and you think he's going to make good decisions all the time. But a lot of times, he just didn't."
"At a practice here in Fitchburg last month, Barton gathered his players to give them a scouting report on an upcoming opponent. In less than 24 hours, the team played one of its most important games of the season. Barton stood still, with a basketball under his right arm, and talked quietly. "Pay attention, 'cause this is important," Barton said. His players leaned in to listen. Then Beasley started shouting.

"Hey coach, pass the ball!" Beasley yelled. "Come on, coach. You're being a ball hog, yo. Pass it. I'm open."

Teammates laughed, and Barton shook his head. Over the last six months, Barton had decided mainly to ignore Beasley's childishness. He finished his scouting report and divided his players into two teams for a shirts-against-skins scrimmage. As Beasley pulled off his cotton T-shirt to play for the skins, he danced across the court.

"I'm naked! I'm naked!" Beasley yelled. "Look, coach. I'm naked!"
There you go.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's just immaturity. Nothing in there suggests that he'd get in any kind of legal trouble, or that he would hurt a team.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing there is the K-State thing, which, while true, he probably shouldn't have said. Granted, I assume that was a while ago, and he's shown to care about the Wildcats players and fans throughout the season.

The rest was just funny and I wouldn't necessarily call those "character concerns", at least with what they're generally associated with.
Old 02-07-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There you go.
That's freakin' hilarious!!!!

Like I just said.... "You've got to be some panty of a coach to worry about player character concerns".

That's just horseplay. Who's really gonna be worried about that, when he puts up 30 and 13 every night.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:46 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

On another note, my other boy Thad Young has played great since he's gotten playing time. Hopefully he continues to develop.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:04 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
lol kinda of bored right now so found updated rosters for NBA 07 and did the Suns and Lakers trade and simmed a game

Suns won 147 to 93
How insightful. I just simmed a season series between the Hornets and Suns and the Hornets are up 3-0.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:05 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:

Suns won 147 to 93
that's a load of cat poop....no way would the Lakers lose that bad to the suns....

plus NBA 07 doesn't have bynum as good as he is today
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:47 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
that's a load of cat poop....no way would the Lakers lose that bad to the suns....

plus NBA 07 doesn't have bynum as good as he is today
lol it was just for fun, but it was with rosters updated til' January 15th and then I just did the two major trades, Shaq actually had very little to do with the blow out, only took 3 shots made 2 but had 12 rebounds and 7 blocks, they had him rated an 85
Old 02-07-2008, 08:35 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I think I might do something similar with NBA Live 08,...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL @ that quoted Beasley article.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:45 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
i think lebron wins mvp again by jackin up 30 shots and airballing a few too.

he did it once before don't under-estimate his ability to steal the spotlight, on purpose.
do you ever stop bashing lebron. shut the **** up already, its getting old.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:10 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
On another note, my other boy Thad Young has played great since he's gotten playing time. Hopefully he continues to develop.
God I remember wanting either him if we were gonna trade KG or Thornton if we were keeping him, but dammit, I got Corey "I have zero shooting/ball handling ability" Brewer. Nevertheless, I still don't mind Brewer and think he has a bright future as his intangibles are through the roof and his defensive abilities are second to none when it comes to rookies.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:54 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
There you go.
I guess this part is more on Ghetto than you, but it's funny how the article was misread. He actually never said a year at K-State would be killing time. He said HS was killing time, and it clearly was, and in all actuality, was hampering him.

And also, he only got kicked out of one school it seems, which would be stuck-up Oak Hill. The rest just appeared to be a part of his plan to further his basketball game and his plan for success that he had already laid out.

And actually, the Oak Hill coach called him "a good-hearted kid".

This was also an excellent paragraph to ignore:

Quote:
Beasley said he's made sincere attempts at maturation since he arrived at Notre Dame. With his NBA future looming, he's tried to think of basketball as business. He learned to shake hands with opposing coaches this season, he said, instead of slapping careless high-fives. He shaves and cuts his hair every few days to look clean. When Beasley bought five new tattoos last month to celebrate his 18th birthday, he made sure none of the tattoos -- four names on his wrists and "FAMILY FIRST" across his collarbone -- would show when he wore a suit.

"People are starting to treat me like a professional because of how I play," Beasley said. "So now I'm trying to act like one."
And he spends time making raps in his room in his free time away from everyone, rather than getting into any kind of trouble. Are you kidding me?

And then if you hit up those videos on the first page, you'll hear a lot of great things about him, and you can really come to respect him as a person when seeing him talk.

AND BEST OF ALL he's best friends with Nolan Smith. It's funny how my two favorite guys are that great of friends. I didn't know that before I started to admire them.

As a side-note, he was also got to play with Arenas often being from D.C.

So really, quality rebuttal and I thank you for posting all of that. If there was ever a doubt that Beasley was my favorite before, there isn't one now.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:41 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

And while we're on a Beasley kick, here's something else:

Quote:
Beasley vows that whenever he departs from Kansas State he'll finish that semester's classes and leave with his eligibility intact, which would prevent the Wildcats from losing any scholarships per the rules of the NCAA's Academic Progress Rate (APR).
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ley0114/4.html

And also,

Quote:
MANHATTAN, Kan. | Kansas State basketball fans already know freshman Michael Beasley has big-time game. They may not have known he has heart to match.

Beasley is pretty busy now preparing for Wednesday’s game against Kansas, but he recently brightened the day of 11-year-old Blade Winter, who has leukemia.

At a K-State women’s basketball game Jan. 19, Winter was intent on seeing the Marching Cobras at halftime at Bramlage Coliseum, but eventually he was asked to move from the aisle and find a seat.

Beasley, sitting courtside, saw it. So he lifted Winter over the railing and placed him in a seat next to him.

Beasley had no clue that Winter has leukemia — it was simply a kind gesture.

“People have been talking about this, but Michael isn’t sure why they have made a fuss about it,” Beasley’s mother, Fatima Smith, said.

Here’s why.

“Blade thought that was pretty neat, pretty cool,” said his father, Trent, who with his family resides in Clifton, Kan., about 60 miles northwest of Manhattan. “I turned to my wife, Connie, and I said, ‘Look where Blade’s at now.’ He stayed down there the whole second half with Michael.”

What a way for Blade Winter to end a long day.

“Blade had a pretty lousy day that day and wasn’t doing well,” Trent Winter said. “He had physical therapy, surgery-related, from fractures in his pelvis at a point where you can’t do anything about it but just be careful.”

Blade Winter was diagnosed with what is actually acute lymphoblastic leukemia in November 1999. It is cancer of white blood cells, the cells in the body that normally fight infections, according to the National Cancer Institute.

He suffered a relapse in June 2005 and went on chemotherapy for 27 months. There was a stretch when he had 11 surgeries. Much of the time, Winter had to use a wheelchair, crutches or a walker. Now, he’s able to walk.

Today, Winter is in remission, off chemotherapy.

In addition to some fond memories of his time with Beasley, Winter also has a souvenir from that day.

Beasley signed a T-shirt for him before their chance meeting ended.

“It’s here, draped over the couch, so he could look at it,” Trent Winter said.

But when Trent checked again, the shirt was gone.

“Blade might be showing it off, actually,” Trent added with a chuckle.

The encounter between her son and Blade Winter enlightened Smith. Sure, she knew he could play basketball. And she knew he could be a prankster. But she wasn’t always certain what Beasley would be like after he left the nest, so to speak, and went out on his own.

Now she knows. And it makes her smile.

“I wondered what he does when I’m not around,” Smith said.
http://www.kansascity.com/165/story/463828.html
Old 02-08-2008, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surprising the Bulls beat the Warriors last night. TT got some good minutes. Thabo is starting to become a decent player, and Duhon had a monster game.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 02:22 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
Surprising the Bulls beat the Warriors last night. TT got some good minutes. Thabo is starting to become a decent player, and Duhon had a monster game.
I've always liked Thabo and he is starting to round out his Offensive game. It shows though he still has a lot of work on his shot left to do, as well as his biggest weakness, finishing around the basket.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 03:27 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
do you ever stop bashing lebron. shut the **** up already, its getting old.
Yea seriously...when the **** were great scorers characterized by shooting ability? A great scorer means you can score a lot of baskets...Lebron has done that and more..I don't think the Cavs fans, coaching staff, or team mates are complaining about the way he scores, because quite frankly, he does it better than anyone else right now. Not to mention that statistically speaking, if you look down the line, his overall game is matched by noone else....reminds me of Oscar Robertson if I do say so myself.

In addition, do you realize what he's done for that city? He's completely rejuvenated Cleveland. This team was equivalent to what the Knicks are now, they were horrendous, a joke to the NBA, 5 years later, and the Cavs are almost a post-season guarantee who have already visited the finals..

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Knicks will beat the Spurs tonight. It's a guarantee!!!!!!!!!

Or at least a hope!!!!!!!!!

Or at least a distant dream!!!!!!!

Ah, **** it. I hope the Tim Duncan elbows Isiah in the face and thus he gets more mentally ******** than he already is. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 02-08-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Speaking of Lebron, if you haven't seen that "The Life of..." special ESPN did of him back when he was in HS, you definitely should check it out on youtube or something. It's pretty cool. Had I seen that back when it aired, there would have been no doubt in my mind he would have become a bona fide superstar.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
lol it was just for fun, but it was with rosters updated til' January 15th and then I just did the two major trades, Shaq actually had very little to do with the blow out, only took 3 shots made 2 but had 12 rebounds and 7 blocks, they had him rated an 85
Your sig should say:

"Solar Power? WTF are you talking about, the sun's Diesel powered baby."

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 02-08-2008, 06:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

44 1st quarter points for the Magic. 8-11 from three...this is amazing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote