Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-13-2008, 05:29 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersgirl5 View Post
why would assume just because i am on a football forum and like basketball, that i am a lesbian??
lol sorry didn't even read the girl part of your name, naturally i just assume everyone on this forum is a guy

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersgirl5 View Post
why would assume just because i am on a football forum and like basketball, that i am a lesbian??
We don't think you're a lesbian, according to the rules of the internet, Section 4 article 8, No Girls On The Internet.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
ya sure "Diaw ain't got ****" he is the most versatile player in the NBA, the only person in the league who can actually play all 5 positions, good handles, a good passer, good jump shot, above average defense, can score inside, makes the hustle plays and he isn't selfish, I guarantee every coach in the league wants a player like him
Diaw no doubt is one of the most versatile players in the league but you can't say he's the only guy in the league who can play all 5 positions. Lamar Odom can do that but even better, Odom is a better pointforward than Diaw as well as a better "center." Also there are tons of other guys who can "play 5 positions", Hedo, Stephen Jackson, Al Harrington, Tayshaun Prince, Andray Blatche, Kirilenko, Caron Butler. The Suns lineup allows you to play different positions and he can play the 5 because they don't have to worry about defense because they don't care if you score. If Diaw was the 5 on most other teams he would be awful, because those teams offenses would not be able to outscore their opponents making up for the defensive deficiencies.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 05:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't think Odom could run the floor with the ball with out it being swiped, but then again I'm used to a full court offense which requires a lot more out of the point guard

Old 02-13-2008, 05:46 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really don't think Odom could run the floor with the ball with out it being swiped, but then again I'm used to a full court offense which requires a lot more out of the point guard
I mean nothing against Diaw because he can handle, defend, rebound and a bunch of stuff but I think it's a bit misconceived when people say he "plays all 5 positions." Take Caron Butler for example he runs the point often times and brings the ball up and sets the offense while also playing down low and guarding big men, so if he were on the Suns he too could do the same things Diaw does.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Probably true, it's just that Diaw is asked to do it when Nash is on the bench, it's what makes him important

Old 02-13-2008, 05:52 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I'd give you Lamar Odom for Barbosa...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 05:56 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Gasol to the Lakers... Shaq to the Suns... now Kidd to the Mavs? Seems like everybody's panicking and trying to keep pace with the Hornets! :p
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:07 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
I'd give you Lamar Odom for Barbosa...
I would never take that trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
Gasol to the Lakers... Shaq to the Suns... now Kidd to the Mavs? Seems like everybody's panicking and trying to keep pace with the Hornets! :p
Why would the Suns want to be in 2nd place? :p

Old 02-13-2008, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
once again a trade deadline will come and pass without the cavs making any deals. just make a deal, any deal except one thats equivelant to the gary welsch for a first rounder we did a couple years ago. wtf were the cavs thinking
And I always stress this but, the Cavs have exactly what for a trading piece?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:17 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol sorry didn't even read the girl part of your name, naturally i just assume everyone on this forum is a guy
Sounds like that you like DUDES then.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Why would the Suns want to be in 2nd place? :p
Well, I'm sure they'd like to get a win against the Hornets. 3-0 son, 3-0.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
Well, I'm sure they'd like to get a win against the Hornets. 3-0 son, 3-0.
you can have the next 3 championships, I just want the one

Old 02-13-2008, 07:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
And I always stress this but, the Cavs have exactly what for a trading piece?
Donyell Marshall and Ira Newble.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 07:57 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why in the name of Holy **** would the Mavs do that trade with the Nets?

24 year old PG Devin Harris
Jerry Stackhouse
DaSagana Diop
Devean George
Maurice Ager

for

34 (35 in March) PG Jason Kidd
Malik Allen

WTF?!!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 07:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** YOU DEVEAN GEORGE!!

he just blocked the trade.... holy ****
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post

Jerry Stackhouse
DaSagana Diop
Devean George
Maurice Ager

for

Malik Allen

WTF?!!
They're desperate.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, how the **** does devean george have a no-trade clause in a 1 year contract...

are you ******* kidding me?????
Old 02-13-2008, 08:00 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post

Jerry Stackhouse
DaSagana Diop
Devean George
Maurice Ager

for

Malik Allen

WTF?!!
this is why I tend to hate the NBA. There always seems to be very little logic behind trades and drafting is always boom or bust.

I don't know how The Mavericks think they are going to get anywhere without good bench guys like Diop and especially Stackhouse. I guess they think Dampier can take on Duncan or even Shaq or Bynum possibly?
Old 02-13-2008, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Devean George = ***Hole.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ohhh Devean George can **** himself, fall off a cliff, and i wouldnt care
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoa, what just happened. Can he even do that?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:04 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

wow.. thats crazy he blocked the trade.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI
holtfan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:07 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

haha...Devan George strikes again...when he's not making shots on the court he's spurning trades in the shadows....
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote