Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2008, 03:31 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would help run it, I think a mod has to be involved though, i know there was some rule like that

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Doesn't have to be a forum mock...just any kinda of mock/fantasy draft in general, what ever you guys prefer.

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll do it, hmmm guess I'll have Kidd market, because Devean George is a lame ***** stupid poopy head
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9 View Post
Doesn't have to be a forum mock...just any kinda of mock/fantasy draft in general, what ever you guys prefer.
We could just get a few quality people, maybe everyone picks 3 teams do the off season and then the 2 rounds, have someone judge it in the end

Old 02-14-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
We could just get a few quality people, maybe everyone picks 3 teams do the off season and then the 2 rounds, have someone judge it in the end
I'm game for that..only problem I see, is that there's not much to do..it'd really be just the draft and trades. The NFL Forum Mock differs cause A) it's actually the off-season now so we actually know what players on said to be on the block and what players are FA's etc. and B) the NFL draft is a much bigger deal than the NBA draft.

That's my thought as to why a fantasy draft might be better, but I'd def do a forum mock to, don't get me wrong...

Old 02-14-2008, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be in it as the Knicks. I love a challenge.
Old 02-14-2008, 04:44 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I could help you if you need it

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:48 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
I'd be in it as the Knicks. I love a challenge.
I called the Knicks a few pages back, in the event that we did this, but I'd be more than welcome to be Co's with you :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I could help you if you need it
Help with what? A fantasy draft? That'd be cool...

Get it done Isiah PLEASE!!! lol i wish...
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...0~30&te=&cash=

Old 02-14-2008, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I called the Knicks a few pages back, in the event that we did this, but I'd be more than welcome to be Co's with you :)
I'd be happy to co...I have a lot of ideas.

Also, I did your trade on trade machine beta and it says Charlotte improves its winning percentage by 13% and Knicks gain 5%...They should make that deal. :P

Last edited by Tampa 2 4 life : 02-14-2008 at 05:00 PM.
Tampa 2 4 life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:55 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I want to be in this as well.....Lakers baby!
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:58 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Seems like we're pretty content with getting a forum mock going, so lets start this puppy up...we gunna do it in here or make a new thread or what?

Old 02-14-2008, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be in as the Mavs.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:00 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Seems like we're pretty content with getting a forum mock going, so lets start this puppy up...we gunna do it in here or make a new thread or what?
I would suggest making a thread in the fantasy section...that way it doesn't get lost with all the off topic stuff...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:02 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nvot9 check your PMs

Old 02-14-2008, 05:17 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

I am getting confirmation to do this first since none of us are Mods....if a thread comes up then obviously we can do it

Old 02-14-2008, 05:46 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=18239

Old 02-14-2008, 09:39 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Wade spends more time on the ground than he does actually playing basketball...he might be the biggest vagina in all of sports

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I think Wade spends more time on the ground than he does actually playing basketball...he might be the biggest vagina in all of sports
That happens when you throw your body around like a rag doll.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:03 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That would be true if he didn't get up. But he does get up. He goes down because he attacks the basket more than just about anyone his size, except maybe Tony Parker, who has a little more talent around him to keep guys off.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
That would be true if he didn't get up. But he does get up. He goes down because he attacks the basket more than just about anyone his size, except maybe Tony Parker, who has a little more talent around him to keep guys off.
Have you ever heard of Allen Freaking Iverson? He's the guy who damn near made this up.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:05 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
The entire Spurs team is insulted by this

Old 02-14-2008, 10:17 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, i doubt his superstar career lasts for much longer. his body just takes too much punishment. he doesn't know how to take care of himself.

i see a steve francis like slide for him (minus the attitude) in the near future.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
We've still got spots open. Let's fill them up.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:18 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
I'll accept the fact about him attacking the basket because I really don't have a good argument/don't wanna argue...but the guy falls down all over the floor, not just by the basket...he also gets hurt more often than not and over dramatizes everything...I don't have a problem with a player going hard and constantly getting back up and doing it over, but he whines and flops more than most soccer players, and it gets really annoying, especially because he's so talented

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:25 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He made a commercial that mathematically made no sense at all.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote