Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

A-Dub4President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
i was thinking about the draft, if Oden comes out and the Bucks or Bobcats get the first pick who do they draft? Cuz they both have young Centers (Bogut, Okafor) so do they give up on them and trade them away or do they trade the pick away?
Move both of them to PF. Okafor is undersized, and Bogut really seems like more of a PF if he could lose some of the weight. However, Charlotte will probably draft Durant because of MJ's draft ineptitude. If he had any sense, he'd realize that Oden/Okafor is the next twin tower's and has the potential to become the most dominant C/PF combo ever. They'd completely lock down the paint.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Oden/Okafor in the paint would be scary...
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually now think I like better Jeff Green going to Phoenix but I'll leave it as it is, Green does everything Diaw does but better and more importantly for the Phoenix system Green is very athletic and can run the court like a gazelle.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:13 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Dub4President View Post
Move both of them to PF. Okafor is undersized, and Bogut really seems like more of a PF if he could lose some of the weight. However, Charlotte will probably draft Durant because of MJ's draft ineptitude. If he had any sense, he'd realize that Oden/Okafor is the next twin tower's and has the potential to become the most dominant C/PF combo ever. They'd completely lock down the paint.
Yeah I think both Okafor and Bogut need to be at PF anyways. Bogut just hasnt been the NBA Center people thought he would, his skillset is better suited for PF. MJ would be dumb to take Durant after just spending such a high pick on a SF last year. Not to mention they already have one of the best defensive players in the league in Gerald Wallace already at SF/
Old 03-23-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the departure of Tubby Smith word is Randolph Morris may be NBA bound.

I'm not sure if teams can contact him though before he gets an agent. It's a unique situation.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Randolph Morris was likely to leave anyway. Since he has already been through a draft and went back to school, I'm not certain that he will have to declare for the draft. My understanding is that he could jump to the NBA anytime he was offered a contract. I joked earlier that Morris could play the first half of the season for Kentucky next year, then sign a contract in February to play in the NBA. That would probably be a first...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Randolph Morris was likely to leave anyway. Since he has already been through a draft and went back to school, I'm not certain that he will have to declare for the draft. My understanding is that he could jump to the NBA anytime he was offered a contract. I joked earlier that Morris could play the first half of the season for Kentucky next year, then sign a contract in February to play in the NBA. That would probably be a first...
What I bolded is correct, he's a FA and cannot re-enter the draft.

He was supposedly borderline. They said pretty much 50/50 because of his loyalty to coach Smith and Ramel Bradley/Joe Crawford... Both said they felt like he wouldn't leave them. When he was reinstated he told the NCAA he would stay all 4 years. Losing Tubby changes a lot, I think he may have stayed if Tubby stayed but now I'm thinking it's about 80/20.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He improved over the past year and was doing well for UK. I think he has earned a minimum contract and should go if he's guaranteed an NBA roster spot.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 View Post
Oden/Okafor in the paint would be scary...
Not gonna happen unless they've given up on May. They need another scorer IMO. Wallace, Morrison, and Felton are good, but they need some more punch.

I'm hoping Pax trades up to get Horford in the draft. That would be sweet as hell.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

A-Dub4President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Yeah I think both Okafor and Bogut need to be at PF anyways. Bogut just hasnt been the NBA Center people thought he would, his skillset is better suited for PF. MJ would be dumb to take Durant after just spending such a high pick on a SF last year. Not to mention they already have one of the best defensive players in the league in Gerald Wallace already at SF/
Yeah but we are talking about Michael "Kwame Brown" Jordan here, so who knows what he's thinking.

Just think about this lineup:
C: Oden
PF: Okafor
SF: Wallace (if they resign him)
SG: Adam Morrison
PG: Raymond Felton

That would be a killer lineup. I think that the person that would really benefit from the arangement is Ammo, it would hide his defensive crappiness, and really allow him to blossom as a scorer considering that's all they would need him for. With Oden always drawing double teams, Morrison could really become Reggie Miller. That team can definitely reach the finals in the East.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Not gonna happen unless they've given up on May. They need another scorer IMO. Wallace, Morrison, and Felton are good, but they need some more punch.

I'm hoping Pax trades up to get Horford in the draft. That would be sweet as hell.
That would be pretty awesome, give us the post scorer we lack. What would we give up in the deal though? Also, what would happen with TT? Deng is a fixture at SF, and TT and Horford can't play the 5. I guess one of them would have to come off the bench in that situation.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post

So your saying they would instead give up on Morrison who they just spent a #3 pick on.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's the next set of picks:

7) Seattle Supersonics:Julian Wright
Team Analysis:The Sonics have been a very disappointing team this year and after spending so many 1st rounders on bigmen It's time to focus on the backcourt and Small Forward positions. While to true man has emerged as a standout bigman with all of their picks and acquisitions of guys like Chris Wilcox it's time to look in a different direction. #1 most apparent need seems to be SF in which Rashard Lewis will test the free agent waters and if he leaves to go to a winning team the drafting of a Small Forward will be even more important. SG could also be addressed as an eventual heir to Ray Allen as well as PG as Luke Ridnour could be moved but nothing recently has hinted towards that, at the end of the day I made Wright the Sonics pick as he would be a great pick with his athleticism and ability to run the open floor. Wright is a blessed athlete who if his basketball skills develop along should be a very good pro.
Player Analysis:Julian Wright is one of the most intriguing prospects in the draft as he has yet to reach any of his potential and at times can be very inconsistent and leave you scratching your head wondering why he can't do more. First off great size at 6-8" 225 and while another 3-5 pounds would help him to reach better success it wouldn't be necessary. Wright has unreal athleticism and is a true finisher in the open court finishing himself as well as setting up teammates. He has an explosive first step to blow by defenders which enables him to create matchups with slower defenders and now has added a good but not great midrange game that allows him to shoot over smaller defenders that he can't take out on the drive. Defensively and on the boards he on the college level makes a decent impact but much of this is based on athleticism and he has a lot of work on fundamentals to enable himself to be a good NBA defender. His freethrow shooting is pretty bad as he doesn't lock his elbow down long enough and kind of short arms it, his 2 misses to seal the sweet 16 game vs. the Salukis didn't help him much. His athleticism helps him out with every phase of his game but sometimes it covers up his weaknesses which would be exploited in the NBA. He doesn't box out well and isn't the lock down defender some think he will be. I think that Julian Wright is a very risky prospect and a very high risk high reward type player similar to a Marvin Williams. The sky is the limit for him, only question is will he ever reach it.
Rookie Year Projections:5.8 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 1.1 bpg.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=m0TWLTION3U

8) Portland Trailblazers:Al Thornton
Team Analysis:This might be the first shocking pick in terms of my expectations of user opinion, but I think it is a good solid choice, and the right choice. The trailblazers are a team that has a lot of talent but hasn't been able to put it together. At point guard they are pretty set with solid PG Jarrett Jack who probably won't ever be a start but he is a very solid caliber starting point guard who is very steady, they also have on the roster Dan Dickau and rookie magician Sergio Rodriguez. At the 2 guard they are set with Brandon "ROY" Roy as well as former lottery pick Martell Webster who hasn't been able to find his role yet on the team after having lofty expectations coming out of summer league. At PF and Center that is where allstar snub Zach Randloph and rookie top 5 pick LaMarucs Aldridge will hold it down. Depth is solid down there with Joel Pryzbilla, and Jamaal Magloire, as well as Joel Freeland who isn't figured to come next year but you never know. Depth to strengthen the frontline would be a big need for them in the offseason but I think the better route is to sign a solid vet rather than draft a bigman high. That leaves us with the Small Forward position which is what I decided to go with. Although I love Udoka and his game he is not the longterm solution. The reason Thornton is the pick is because of his steadiness and his low bust rate. After suffering with inconsistency from guys like Darius Miles, Travis Outlaw, and Fred Jones, Al Thornton would be a breath of fresh air and his addition would really help them make a strong playoff push and stay competitive every night in the 07-08 season.
Player Analysis:For much of the season Al Thornton has been a long overlooked and underrated prospect as his appeal wasn't great as it's seen as blasphemy now a days to stay 4 years in college, but with the nasty game he had at the end of the year including one 45 point performance he has finally found his rightful place near the top of NBA radars. His game translates well enough to avoid that horrifying 3-4 NBA tweener mold. Thornton is an amazing athlete with a penchant for finish fast breaks with explosive real making dunks. He is a very physical player who can mix it inside posting down low, driving from the perimeter, as well as providing support on the glass and acting as an imposing shot blocker. He also posses an average mid range game but a very good long distance perimeter shot, his 45 point should be a good indicator for just how explosive he can be offensively. He is a very solid free throw shooter at near 82 % which is very important for him since he draws so many fouls. On the downside he is 23 years old which will scare away some NBA teams and he will be asked the same questions that Josh Howard went through, but this time teams won't make the mistake of passing on a guy like Thornton just because of age, I expect Thorton to be a very solid pro, a 100x better NBA prospect than last years teammate Alexander Johnson who should have gone round 1 last year in his own right.
Rookie Year Projections:11.7 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 1.3 apg.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WBBBw3OoFrQ

9) Minnesota Timberwolves:Hasheem Thabeet
Team Analysis:As sad as it is, it seems as KG will never get a championship ring to go along with all of his personal accolades, and IMO I hope he is traded so he gets his shot but assuming he retires in Minnesota it is highly unlucky that he will ever win a title and the Wolves just don't have enough to build more talented players around him. This of course is dependent on the fact that Thabeet declares which is about 50/50 right now IMO. Kevin Garnett has never had a real frontcourt running mate to take the weight off his shoulders defensively and this pick won't do much for it either as Thabeet will have very little initial impact but down the road this is a very smart pick.
Player Analysis:Thabeet is extremely raw and the only reason he is here over Hawes or Hibbert is because of potential and athleticism. Thabeet is very raw but his potential is great although I must admit I don't like him as much as Saer Sene who I got to see a lot of before he made it to the NBA. Thabeet is huge at 7-3" with a condor type wingspan. He is an elite shot blocker who not only has the physical tools to dominate blocking shots but he also has the smarts and patience in blocking shots. He is an adequate rebounder but needs to work on keeping his position but only work in the weight room will help with that as he is a little slight as is. He runs the floor amazingly for his size and has very quick feet and decent footwork. Offensively is where he needs work the most. As of now he isn't a consistent threat and has no go to moves, lightyears beyond Roy Hibbert offensively. With his athleticism if he could just develop Hibbert type offensive skills he would be a perennial Allstar. Thabeet is a very interesting player with probably the highest ceiling in the draft but if he declares this year he will be a project player and don't expect much production out of him for at least 3 years.
Rookie Year Projections: 0.8 ppg, 2.3 rpg, 1.07 bpg.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ioLODceE8mQ

Sat, 4/24:New Orleans, Sacramento, LA Clippers
Mon, 4/26:Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta
Tue, 4/27:New Jersey, Golden State, Philadelphia
Wed, 4/28:LA Lakers, Charlotte, Miami
Thur, 4/29:Washington, New York, Phoenix
Fri, 4/30:Houston, Detroit, Utah

Old 03-23-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

They should have drafted Rudy G to begin with but no way would they give up on Morrison.

Old 03-23-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
4) Milwaukee Bucks: Al Horford
Team Analysis:Strongly considered Yi Jianlian here because of his low post scoring ability something the Bucks need but with Charlie V being in a ways similar to Yi I gave them the tough rugged Power Forward who would really help them out. It is quite obvious that the Milwaukee Bucks will go Power Forward in the draft, who it will be depends. They are pretty set at Point Guard with versatile Mo Williams, and the surprisingly much improved the past few years Charlie Bell. Both however are combo guards and not pure point guards so a passing Point Guard to spread the wealth around to the scorers could be a need but the best PG prospect combo guard in his own right Acie Law wouldn't solve the solution and would just create a logjam of combo guards. At the 2 guard we know they are set and they are also have immense depth at SF with Villanueva, Illyasova, and if he ever gets healthy my man Bobby Simmons, at Center they have Bogut, Gadzuric, and Skinner so Power Forward is an obvious need as Charlie V is better suited with his skill set as a 3. Injuries has killed them this year but with the roster they have if fully healthy they can return to the 4th/5th best team in the East next year.
Player Analysis:Overshadowed the most of his career by Joakim Noah while most scouts tuned in to watch Noah they might have been surprised to see Horford was a much better prospect than Noah. Horford is a natural Power Forward with average height but an impressive wingspan than lets him block shots aplenty. He has good strength and nice footwork and nifty shot making in the low post and has Udonis Haslem type potential in terms of consistency of hitting down the mid range jumper. On the negatives side he could add 5 pounds of muscle but doesn't need much and also he needs to develop more of a killer instinct and has to understand sometimes you have to force the game in key situations rather than waiting for it to come to you, otherwise very solid prospect although his ceiling isn't to high.
Rookie Year Projections:11.4 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 1.2 bpg
Not surprising if you were listening to me. I have been telling people about Bell since I joined.

Anyway, nice analysis. I don't think point gaurd is really an option. Bell could move over to be a full time back up SG, but Williams is still there. Like you said they are both combo guards, but we don't have room for another PG. We traded a pure point guard in TJ so obviously they don't feel that we deprately need one. It will be a forward, just a question of 3 or 4.

God I want Durant.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I loved Charlie Bell when he was at MSU with JRich but I never knew how good of a 3 point shooter and shooter in general he was.

Old 03-23-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

OMGGGGGGG

Gerald Wallace + Oden + Okafor = Best Frountcourt in League

* Wallace is a Beast on Defence always on the prowl

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Randolph Morris signed with the Knicks.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Reportedly Randolph Morris, F/C Kentucky, has signed with the Knicks and will join the team Monday.

Will provide link as soon as I find it.

Added:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2809958

EDIT: Windy, you jerk! haha
Old 03-23-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Reportedly Randolph Morris, F/C Kentucky, has signed with the Knicks and will join the team Monday.

LMAO, ........

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
Randolph Morris signed with the Knicks.
He won't ever be much but way to ruin an already bleak looking career. It's a 2 year 1.6 mil deal. I was almost sure he would sign with the Blazers cause reported that he watched their game against the Wizards and enjoyed a night spending cash at a strip club.

Old 03-23-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Quote:

Added:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2809958

lol i hate when that happens!
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Morris has tons of potential... He'll just never reach it because he doesn't have the drive needed to be a successful basketball player. Now that he's got his payday I expect him to be even worse than he was before. He admitted after a loss to 'Bama that "his head wasn't in it".

When he turns it on though (in March) he's a beast dragging down rebounds and scoring down low... That's just a low percentage of the time.

He'll be a backup at best.
Old 03-23-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
So your saying they would instead give up on Morrison who they just spent a #3 pick on.
I never said that. I said they could use another scorer. Unless they've given up on May.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Morris has tons of potential... He'll just never reach it because he doesn't have the drive needed to be a successful basketball player. Now that he's got his payday I expect him to be even worse than he was before. He admitted after a loss to 'Bama that "his head wasn't in it".

When he turns it on though (in March) he's a beast dragging down rebounds and scoring down low... That's just a low percentage of the time.

He'll be a backup at best.
Morrison has the drive. He plays basketball at the highest level with diabettes. Tell me that isn't drive.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote