Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2014, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
Same here man, always liked them. You cheer for the Warriors? After the Sharks managed to blow a 3-0 series lead I want Golden State to win even more than I did before. Having a few cold ones in preparation.

Seriously, thank you Marty. I've been beating this horse into the ground for years. He's always been awful. Thunder would be a lot more intriguing with a legit coach.
Yeah I'm rooting GSW but mostly cuz I refuse to root for the Clips

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:09 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every time I see Scott Brooks I yell at my TV…

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:28 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice win over Memphis by the NBA. I can't wait to see how they screw Golden State tonight.
Old 05-03-2014, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Nice win over Memphis by the NBA. I can't wait to see how they screw Golden State tonight.
Then it's on to screwing the Raptors tomorrow!
Old 05-03-2014, 09:36 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
And around and around we go!
Old 05-03-2014, 09:43 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mavs ill win tomorrow so it's ok and we'll make our way to the finals for a mavs vs heat rematch

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:45 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
People would give the raps a lot more sympathy if Lowry wasn't one of the biggest whiners on the court. And the best/biggest flopper I've seen in some time
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Every time I see Scott Brooks I yell at my TVů

You are just not coming off well lately.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lowry takes charges like a man. Your team of old ***** foul almost every play because they are goons and slower in general than the Raptors. The fact that Nets fans are whining about Lowry while getting away with murder almost every play is rich.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:12 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You are just not coming off well lately.
I thought it was funny, but I guess I got a lot of negative thoughts up there. But I'll take this into consideration and try to change.

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:15 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, Z-Bo always does such a great job guarding KD and Russ.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:19 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lowry takes charges like a man. Your team of old ***** foul almost every play because they are goons and slower in general than the Raptors. The fact that Nets fans are whining about Lowry while getting away with murder almost every play is rich.
Lol. Game 7 hasn't even happened yet and you're already crying.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:19 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
The refs ruin everything and your team gets away with murder and my team plays really clean and whenever we lose it's because of the refs and your team is dirty.

The NBA playoffs
Quote:
Old 05-03-2014, 10:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Christ, can't you just let me cheer for the Raptors without making it so damn hard?
Old 05-03-2014, 10:25 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because 18ppg in the playoffs wouldn't have made a difference in an 11-point game? A big body to help with those two behind a gimped Tony Allen wouldn't have made a difference?

Please...
Old 05-03-2014, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
I thought it was funny, but I guess I got a lot of negative thoughts up there. But I'll take this into consideration and try to change.
You have it in you to be a nice guy, don't forget that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
The refs ruin everything and your team gets away with murder and my team plays really clean and whenever we lose it's because of the refs and your team is dirty.

The NBA playoffs
To be fair, the refs are on the Nets side pretty clearly.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Because 18ppg in the playoffs wouldn't have made a difference in an 11-point game? A big body to help with those two behind a gimped Tony Allen wouldn't have made a difference?

Please...
You're going to call that an 11 point game and just pretend that nobody realizes that they cut the lead in half in garbage time? Lol. K.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:28 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
You're going to call that an 11 point game and just pretend that nobody realizes that they cut the lead in half in garbage time? Lol. K.
You're acting like he wouldn't have made a difference throughout the entirety of the game.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

http://2odti53knmc93mydi047hcrn17m7....Lowry-foul.gif
Quote:
Old 05-03-2014, 10:33 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
You're acting like he wouldn't have made a difference throughout the entirety of the game.
I don't even know what that means.

Of course he would have made a difference throughout the game, I never disputed that. That difference wasn't going to be the 22 points that they fell behind by the time garbage time came around. Especially because their problems in this one weren't even on the offensive end.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:42 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Jamal Crawford is awesome.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was there anything more predictable than Indiana cruising to a game 7 win?
Old 05-03-2014, 11:01 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Currys range is everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:08 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

this game is so god damn fun
Quote:
Old 05-04-2014, 12:23 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Mark Jackson is a godawful coach. Why do you have to post up your mediocre offensive players on every ******* offensive crunch time possession when you have Steph Curry on your team?