Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
The Lakers play golden state and memphis (again) in their next two games...50 each..anyone? ...all the lakers need is a true point guard...smuch parker is "ok"...nothing special...
Screw 50 he's going for 100.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

A-Dub4President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
The Lakers play golden state and memphis (again) in their next two games...50 each..anyone? ...all the lakers need is a true point guard...smuch parker is "ok"...nothing special...
The triangle offense really doesn't require a true point guard, if they got someone like Mike Bibby they would be fine. Jason Kidd would also work well because of his versatility.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I realize that...but all smush can do is shoot threes and make ok layups...at least with a true point guard (like kidd or bibby) they can rebound and assist...Luke Walton is the true point guard for the lakers...even though he's a SF...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kobe is just RIDICULOUS!!
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I realize that...but all smush can do is shoot threes and make ok layups...at least with a true point guard (like kidd or bibby) they can rebound and assist...Luke Walton is the true point guard for the lakers...even though he's a SF...
Please keep 5 feet away fron Luke Waltons nuts at all times... thank you
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

For everybody claiming how amazing Kobe is, keep in mind Wilt AVERAGED 50 in a season which included a seven game stretch of 50 and dropped 60 thirty two times in his career. So before anybody claims Kobe is the greatest scorer keep that in mind.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
For everybody claiming how amazing Kobe is, keep in mind Wilt AVERAGED 50 in a season which included a seven game stretch of 50 and dropped 60 thirty two times in his career. So before anybody claims Kobe is the greatest scorer keep that in mind.
Keep in mind Wilt was a Post, Kobe is a guard and its much, much more tough for a Guard to do that then a Post.

Kobe is just sick. I bet he goes for 50 two more times and gets 80+ once this season.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
Keep in mind Wilt was a Post, Kobe is a guard and its much, much more tough for a Guard to do that then a Post.

Kobe is just sick. I bet he goes for 50 two more times and gets 80+ once this season.
He won't get 80 again!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

raps raped today, 70 points at the half, against the nugs, and they were missing bargnani and parker,
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post

Yes, it is tougher for a guard but Wilt is hands down the greatest scorer of all-time and anyone who tries to debate it will be laughed at by people who know basketball.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You may notice on the highlights of Friday night's game (against the Hornets) how Bryant high-fived a young boy midway through the third a quarter after hitting a sick 3-pointer from the left side with a defender draped all over him.

I asked Kobe: Why the high-five?

"It was a little kid, and he had said 'What's up,' and I said 'What's up back.' And I told him: 'Watch this 3. I've got a 3 for you.' "

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Homicide
Rookie

Homicide hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Kobe is just been exploding these past four games! The thing is that his team is 4-0 in those games too!
Homicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently Julian Wright is staying in school but not wanting to change my mock I'll leave him there, anyways until it actually happens I won't believe it, next 3 picks coming up soon.

Old 03-24-2007, 10:31 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Apparently Julian Wright is staying in school but not wanting to change my mock I'll leave him there, anyways until it actually happens I won't believe it, next 3 picks coming up soon.
If Kansas wins the NC Wright will declare I bet. What is with all these kids giving up garunteed money. I suppose if Wright stays so will Rush and Arthur.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:38 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
If Kansas wins the NC Wright will declare I bet. What is with all these kids giving up garunteed money. I suppose if Wright stays so will Rush and Arthur.
I don't think Rush or Arthur should leave regardless of Wright's decision

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I don't think Rush or Arthur should leave regardless of Wright's decision
Me neither but I have a feeling both will declare. I think it would be a real bad move for Arthur because eventhough he has a ton of potential he still needs some fine tuning.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:45 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love it if Wright went to the Sonics.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Ron Artest is likely to retire after this season.

Old 03-25-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Ron Artest is likely to retire after this season.
Ron Artest is one f*cked up dude. It's a shame too. Talented player.

Btw, anyone wanna do a playoff pool this year? Kinda like a pick em' in March Madness?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Ron Artest is one f*cked up dude. It's a shame too. Talented player.

Btw, anyone wanna do a playoff pool this year? Kinda like a pick em' in March Madness?
i wouuld join if its yahoo or cbssportsline

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
bucksavage
Rookie

bucksavage hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
Yes, it is tougher for a guard but Wilt is hands down the greatest scorer of all-time and anyone who tries to debate it will be laughed at by people who know basketball.
str8 hatin. Wilt is great but he played in a different era where their wasnt many people his size. Now there is more complex defenses, ability to scout by film, it is much harder to score now. What Kobe is doing is amazing and he has shot over 50% in each game
Old 03-25-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucksavage View Post
str8 hatin. Wilt is great but he played in a different era where their wasnt many people his size. Now there is more complex defenses, ability to scout by film, it is much harder to score now. What Kobe is doing is amazing and he has shot over 50% in each game
i was just about to say that kinda stuff b4 i read this.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

It's so easy to score now a days in the NBA with continuation and hand check and ticky tack calls, Kobe scores 15 points a game just on free throws.

Old 03-25-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

you know this because you played in the NBA??

did not know that...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BG is officially on my good list tonight after that game winner.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote