Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2008, 05:34 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

j kidd.......

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is game is killing me.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 05:37 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well it was a good game

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 06:25 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Kobe Bryant is so clutch....after his horrible FT shooting to start the game he still ended up with 52 points...he should have had 60+ but with Lamar Odom playing like Garbage and Pau Gasol disappearing after the first quarter I expected Kobe to start taking all the possessions...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Pau Gasol moves like a giraffe ostrich.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 06:51 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good job Kobe to bounce back after going 3-10 from the free throw line

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 07:14 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
Pau Gasol moves like a giraffe ostrich.
that giraffe ostrich is a badass...
Old 03-02-2008, 07:16 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kobe is rediculoussss. He is the scariest offensive player in the league by far.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 07:24 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Kobe is rediculoussss. He is the scariest offensive player in the league by far.
he's the scariest offensive player in the league since Jordan...
Old 03-02-2008, 08:19 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
he's the scariest offensive player in the league since Jordan...
maybe scariest sf/sg but i doubt many people looked forward to playing against shaq years back.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:25 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
maybe scariest sf/sg but i doubt many people looked forward to playing against shaq years back.
well it doesn't help those teams when Kobe and Shaq were on the same team....
Old 03-02-2008, 09:03 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kobe is one of the greatest scorers of all time.. One could make a case for him being the greatest scorer ever.

Last edited by WMD : 03-02-2008 at 09:05 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:30 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandan Wright is a beast. Future All-Star dawg.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:34 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post

If by all star you mean role player/fringe starter, I would agree.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:37 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Kobe is one of the greatest scorers of all time.. One could make a case for him being the greatest scorer ever.
No, one couldn't....Wilt Chamberlain averaged 50.4 points per game one year...he played 80 games that year. He then followed that year with 44.8 points per game, also playing 80 games.

Also, LeBron's the quickest to 10'000 points ever, one could argue that he's a better scorer now then Kobe is, ever was, or ever will be. And don't give me that he's not a good shooter, I don't care who's the most versatile scorer, I care who's the best scorer...who's gunna get me the most points.

Including this year, Kobe Bryant's had 5 seasons in which he's averaged more than 27 points per game, LeBron James has had 4. Oh yea, Kobe's been in the league 12 years and LeBron's been in it for 5.

Btw, this wasn't an attack at you at all, I'm just making a point.

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9 View Post
No, one couldn't....Wilt Chamberlain averaged 50.4 points per game one year...he played 80 games that year. He then followed that year with 44.8 points per game, also playing 80 games.

Also, LeBron's the quickest to 10'000 points ever, one could argue that he's a better scorer now then Kobe is, ever was, or ever will be. And don't give me that he's not a good shooter, I don't care who's the most versatile scorer, I care who's the best scorer...who's gunna get me the most points.

Including this year, Kobe Bryant's had 5 seasons in which he's averaged more than 27 points per game, LeBron James has had 4. Oh yea, Kobe's been in the league 12 years and LeBron's been in it for 5.

Wilt was also playing against people half his size. Lebron is sick, and will be in this discussion in a couple years, but he hasnt done it for long enough yet. For now its between Kobe and MJ.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:52 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9 View Post

it isn't black and white though. there's a lot that can/has to be taken into account, such as offensive scheme and surrounding talent. I doubt Lebron's average would have been as high playing in the triangle and having, probably the most dominating center ever demanding his unequal share of the ball.

it's arguable, but i'd go with kobe, he just has a plethera of offensive talent.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:05 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Wilt played 40 years ago...back when defenses were god awful and he was pretty much the most dominant player around...
Old 03-02-2008, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
Wilt played 40 years ago...back when defenses were god awful and he was pretty much the most dominant player around...
It has to go to MJ, he played when it wasnt illegal to tap a player on the perimeter
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
It has to go to MJ, he played when it wasnt illegal to tap a player on the perimeter
oh I agree that MJ was the best scorer of our Generation or even ever...but Kobe is the greatest since then...and should be mentioned in the same sentence as MJ...
Old 03-02-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
You can't prop Brandan Wright on NFLDC. It's against the rules.

Seriously though, he had a nice game tonight. You can actually see him getting better every game. I think he's going to be really good, despite the hate he gets here.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:21 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah. First time I saw him mentioned here, and the only response I got was a negative one. Pretty lame.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mention him to Ghetto Sermon and see what he says.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wanted him for the Bulls but we got stuck with Noah lol

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

out of curiosity anybody interested in another NBA Forum Mock? i couldnt do the last one, so id like to start one up. I will need help tho if there is interest.

EDIT: sorry for the double post

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote