Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2008, 10:29 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

also, these refs are not helping...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:13 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

well that sucks...Kobe kindof disappeared in the second half....really after the first quarter...should have driven it on the final possession....

eh, don't mind losing to the Kings because the Spurs lost today...
Old 03-09-2008, 11:13 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lakers lost. West fans, Rejoice!

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't buy into the media hype that we're undoubtebly the best team in the nba.

lakers win but they don't beat their opponents.

great teams wouldn't let mediocre ones lead throughout most of the game just to fall short.

(same goes for UCLA)

i want bynum and ariza back.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:25 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't win 'em all..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
i don't buy into the media hype that we're undoubtebly the best team in the nba.

Yeah the media likes to forget about some team called the San Antonio Spurs. I hear they've been good the last couple years or something.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 01:54 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:

great teams wouldn't let mediocre ones lead throughout most of the game just to fall short.

(same goes for UCLA)

I don't know...we've won some good games by 7 points or more....the west is so stacked...that on any give night just about any team in the west can beat you....

I agree that we're not undoubtedly the best team in the West but we're damn close...the Kings just wanted it a little more tonight...that's all...Kobe disappeared but that could have been due to Ron Artest...

we'll bounce back...as long as we get the 1-3 seed I'm happy...

and Ariza is likely done for the season....
Old 03-10-2008, 12:21 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lebron?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
Old 03-10-2008, 12:30 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

I love it!
Old 03-10-2008, 03:10 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

alright that proved it lebron>kobe.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Lebron has grace.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 05:26 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

What the ****? I was reading the ESPN article on what ifs, and it mentions if Jason Williams had never crashed his bike. He mentions how he thinks Jason Williams would have been better and then says this:

"Well, you know what? I was right. I was DEAD right."

Thats messed up. Granted, I didnt follow bball at that time, I think thats just something messed up to say.

Old 03-10-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
What the ****? I was reading the ESPN article on what ifs, and it mentions if Jason Williams had never crashed his bike. He mentions how he thinks Jason Williams would have been better and then says this:

"Well, you know what? I was right. I was DEAD right."

Thats messed up. Granted, I didnt follow bball at that time, I think thats just something messed up to say.
You forgot to mention to say who he claim he would have been better than. It was Yao Ming. Simmons cites the injuries and shortened seasons of Yao and triple-double Jay Williams had against J-Kidd. Flimsy evidence, but still you gave a half argument.

Oh wait, you think he means that guy. Two different players. Jason Williams from Duke not Jayson Williams.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Last edited by dabears10 : 03-10-2008 at 05:57 PM. Reason: misunderstanding
dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Yeah I read that too... every now and then I think about what the Bulls would be like with Jay Williams. He'd most likely be better than Hinrich... I think he was a pretty good leader at Duke so that would help.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 06:45 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

(same goes for UCLA)

Yep, that's what Boston does, :D.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 06:50 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

And Baron Davis beats Boston. ;)

Old 03-10-2008, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew the Knicks were bad. But there are alot worst when you have to watch the whole game. The mavs have pretty much emptied there bench in the 2nd quarter.

Dal 44- NYK 19. As I type.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Turkoglu's second career triple-double tonight. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 08:52 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

the rockets seem to be in place to win their 19th in a row....who would have thought that without Yao they would be better?
Old 03-10-2008, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
the rockets seem to be in place to win their 19th in a row....who would have thought that without Yao they would be better?
Skip F'n Bayless.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:17 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Skip F'n Bayless.
A broken clock is right twice a day . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:18 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
And Baron Davis beats Boston. ;)
50% of the time.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:18 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
they aren't necessarily better, but they're definitely not worse.

now instead of having a center they have a smaller lineup which is allowing them to run up and down the court with much more ease.

plus other role players have stepped it up big time such as shane battier, luis scola landry etc.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Superb game by LeBron today.

They were pretty flat the first half but as usual he just took over the game in the second half to help get the Cavs another win.

I have given up all hope on the Knicks. Nate Robinson and David Lee are the only players I care about on our team anymore..
Old 03-10-2008, 11:48 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I have given up all hope on the Knicks. Nate Robinson and David Lee are the only players I care about on our team anymore..
You don't care about MALIK ROSE?!?!?