Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2008, 01:26 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
they always are, it's going to be interesting to see what the Suns do against a fast paced team with Shaq
Well itll be 5 Warriors on offense and 4 Suns on defense for sure.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:32 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or 5 Suns on defense and 4 Suns on offense like against the Grizzlies, the Suns scored within like 8 seconds of every possession, no chance for Shaq to get down there

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:41 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay Okay. Touche.

Should be a good game.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
Old 03-13-2008, 08:04 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love to see LeBron just lower his shoulder and barrel into the lane shoulder down and head down knowing he will get a call every single time.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

I am not gonna lie...The officiating in the GS-PHX game looks pretty iffy.

Old 03-14-2008, 12:22 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

What terrible officiating throughout that game.

Old 03-14-2008, 02:34 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally didn't see a lot of BS calls against the Warriors but I'm sure I wasn't paying much attention to that, but I know I thought it was terrible as far as the Suns go. Shaq couldn't touch the ball without picking up a foul.

NBA Refs are probably only #2 to Pac-10 Refs in shittiness™

That's right I trademarked that word :p

Old 03-14-2008, 08:48 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

I just saw alot of BS fouls on the Warriors in the 2nd half. Diaw would be going up to the basket and there would be nothing wrong and the refs would bail him out by calling a foul.

The fouls called on Shaq were pretty legit I would say (at least the offensive ones. dont remember the defensive ones). He was elbowing guys left and right. I guess it worked out that he ran into foul trouble.

Oh yeah. By the way, Amare, is kinda really good.

Old 03-14-2008, 11:50 AM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Tonight's a statement game for the Hornets.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I just saw alot of BS fouls on the Warriors in the 2nd half. Diaw would be going up to the basket and there would be nothing wrong and the refs would bail him out by calling a foul.

The fouls called on Shaq were pretty legit I would say (at least the offensive ones. dont remember the defensive ones). He was elbowing guys left and right. I guess it worked out that he ran into foul trouble.

Oh yeah. By the way, Amare, is kinda really good.

Ya, I would say that right now Stat is the best inside finisher in the game, if you can get a good pass to him in the paint more than likely he is dunking it over you, I'm really surprised that none of his dunks ever make Sportscenter, because he has 3-4 amazing ones every night

Old 03-14-2008, 02:07 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
Tonight's a statement game for the Hornets.
hopefully the Lakers can get back to their dominating ways....
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone has seen what Bruce Bowen did to Chris Paul, getting only a one-game suspension from the league office? Not just one knee to the head, twice imo he really kicked him when he was down.

I despise that POS Bowen so much, to the point that I'd like to see someone take a bat to his head and take a dozen swings. Dirty piece of garbage.

Last edited by Geo : 03-14-2008 at 04:46 PM.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Everyone has seen what Bruce Bowen did to Chris Paul, getting only a one-game suspension from the league office? Not just one knee to the head, twice imo he really kicked him when he was down.

I despise that POS Bowen so much, to the point that I'd like to see someone take a bat to his head and take a dozen swings. Dirty piece of garbage.
Does it to the suns every game and doesn't even get a foul called

This is the list of Suns he has hit in the nuts so far

Raja Bell
Boris Diaw
Grant Hill
James Jones
Shawn Marion

Old 03-14-2008, 05:47 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Bruce Bowen is hilarious. Until he hits me in the nuts I say more power to him.

And I'm no Spurs fan by any means. They bore the hell out of me.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 07:44 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

ask Kobe Bryant how much he likes Bruce Bowen...
Old 03-14-2008, 07:55 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

damnit...Gasol sprained his ankle...damnit, damnit, damnit....
Old 03-14-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

what did the Bulls get in return for Tyson Chandler?

He is an absolute beast...him and Chris Paul could be one of the best PG to C tandems in the league...
Old 03-14-2008, 09:00 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Julian Wright is LEGIT. That kid's gonna be real good. So clutch at such a young age. Wish he would've played more early this season.

PS, if the MVP award isn't a popularity contest, Chris Paul should win it hands down. Taking nothing from Kobe, Bron or T-Mac, but there is no player who has been more valuable to his team this season than CP.

Sig by jkpigskin
Old 03-14-2008, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
what did the Bulls get in return for Tyson Chandler?

He is an absolute beast...him and Chris Paul could be one of the best PG to C tandems in the league...
JR Smith and PJ Brown. At the time I thought it was a pretty even trade. But it looks like Hornets got the sweet end of the deal.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 09:02 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Magic barely beat the Heat. It was more the Heat playing well than the Magic playing poorly. A positive to take from this game...Jameer Nelson and Keyon Dooling are both fully healthy finally. They were great tonight. Jameer actually lead the team in points, only the 4th time he's done that this season. Good stuff. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 09:04 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

Peja is killing the Lakers right now.

Sig by jkpigskin
Old 03-14-2008, 09:06 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Julian Wright is LEGIT. That kid's gonna be real good. So clutch at such a young age. Wish he would've played more early this season.

PS, if the MVP award isn't a popularity contest, Chris Paul should win it hands down. Taking nothing from Kobe, Bron or T-Mac, but there is no player who has been more valuable to his team this season than CP.
I would agree with you....only if Kobe hadn't taken his game to another level this season...Chris Paul is hands down the best PG in the game right now...he passes with such ease and with two very good players (Chandler and West) they should have been playing like this last season...

Byron Scott should be the COY...and I'm a laker fan..
Old 03-14-2008, 09:13 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

it looks like Chris Paul might have just sprained his ankle....that sucks...
Old 03-14-2008, 09:14 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

His ankle is fine. He hit his head.

West, on the other hand, re-injured his ankle.

Edit - he's definitely limping... IDK, the Hornets sideline announcer said his ankle wasn't hurt...

Sig by jkpigskin
Old 03-14-2008, 09:15 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
His ankle is fine. He hit his head.

West, on the other hand, re-injured his ankle.
he was holding his ankle...not his head...but whatev...