Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2008, 11:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
Well it makes sense if you look at it that way... but the fact you are looking at it that way makes no sense.
lol...w/e...doesnt really matter. I didnt expect so much confusion over this. Let's just say, he is playing well...I'll leave it at that. Moving on. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:34 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, yes he is. Should have just said that, haha.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:09 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rockets vs. celtics, who ya guys got?

the rockets play the celtics, new orleans, golden state, and phoenix this week. They're GUARANTEED to lose one of those. i can see golden state beating them.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 02:50 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
rockets vs. celtics, who ya guys got?

the rockets play the celtics, new orleans, golden state, and phoenix this week. They're GUARANTEED to lose one of those. i can see golden state beating them.
Detroit too buddy.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 03-18-2008, 02:54 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Detroit too buddy.
where you been wingboy?

Oh yea, I can definitely see the rockets winning those games...they are playing unbelievable team basketball...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:01 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really want Rockets to win the next 2 so the Warriors can stop the streak.

Celtics and Rockets should be a good game. Where is it at?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:38 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I really want Rockets to win the next 2 so the Warriors can stop the streak.

Celtics and Rockets should be a good game. Where is it at?
houston.............
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
where you been wingboy?

Oh yea, I can definitely see the rockets winning those games...they are playing unbelievable team basketball...
Some stuff two weeks ago had me just not feeling up to cracking a ton of jokes and then went on spring break last week.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 03-18-2008, 03:55 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Some stuff two weeks ago had me just not feeling up to cracking a ton of jokes and then went on spring break last week.
well...welcome back....

I'm in Washington D.C. accepting some award for commendable service but I still post on the NFLDC! It follows me like a bad habit...
Old 03-18-2008, 04:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lebron is a guy who can destroy people inside... Hedo is more of a shooter. You can't look at stats and saying "He is a light version".
Hedo is silky smooth and doesn't get proper respect. He can go inside and outside. If you don't know that, then you haven't been watching him.

I hate Jameer Nelson. I don't need an all-star, but I do need a PG that can play defense and dish the ball instead of shooting it. He shot 1-6 from 3 point land against the Cavs. That's why the game was close.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:02 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
well...welcome back....

I'm in Washington D.C. accepting some award for commendable service but I still post on the NFLDC! It follows me like a bad habit...
Welcome to our crappy weather.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:13 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Welcome to our crappy weather.
you read my mind...I was just thinking today when I woke up at the hotel and looked out the window...I left FLA sunny and 75 degree weather for overcast and 40 degree weather...it's too cold to even go see anything...

and I'm here until Friday...
Old 03-18-2008, 05:28 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
well...welcome back....

I'm gonna give your mom an award for commendable service... of my junk.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 03-18-2008, 05:33 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Hedo is silky smooth and doesn't get proper respect. He can go inside and outside. If you don't know that, then you haven't been watching him.

I hate Jameer Nelson. I don't need an all-star, but I do need a PG that can play defense and dish the ball instead of shooting it. He shot 1-6 from 3 point land against the Cavs. That's why the game was close.
I know he is damn good but I know he is more of a shooter then a power guy. And, for the most part, Lebron is more power then shooting. He is coming around as far as shooting goes [which is scary] but it is easier for him to go inside.

Any PGs you looking at in the draft?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 03-18-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumor has it that Maggette wants to return to Orlando next season. Some believe he could sign for the Magic's MLE if it is extended over 5 years or so.

Sounds great to me...he's a huge upgrade over Bogans/Evans at the 2. Bogans could still be a great contributor off the bench, next year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:49 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

damn the Lakers need to get back on track tonight....
Old 03-18-2008, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
damn the Lakers need to get back on track tonight....
Not tonight baby!!

edit: as I type Turiaf gets an easy dunk
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:33 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

damn, the Lakers are either A) playing better than I expected, or B) The Mavs are playing horrible...
Old 03-18-2008, 09:52 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Pistons take a giant dump on the Nuggets... I love it.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 03-18-2008, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't even want to talk about the Mavs 1st half.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:01 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

yea, down by 20 is never good....Lamar is a horrible number 2 option...
Old 03-18-2008, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Ha, There are more cameras around Tony and Jessica then there is on the game right now.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:13 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Ronny Turiaf is a decent center...he's too small but his athleticism is great
Old 03-18-2008, 10:30 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Martin is really good.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:33 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

well...the Lakers are justing wasting away....I mean, a 20 point lead down to 7...