Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2008, 09:49 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're getting walloped right now. I just hope the Warriors break down like the Lakers do..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Odom And 19 Rebounds! Its His ******* Fault!

Old 03-23-2008, 11:09 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Kobe played arguably his best game of the season...14 rebs and 8 assists...but they lost this game back in the 1st half...going down by 20 going into halftime was a hole they couldn't get out of...

hopefully we can go up to their house and get the W...Odom shot horribly though...why Farmar didn't score any in the second half I will never know....

this loss frustrates me...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:36 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats funny. This win makes me pretty excited.

The way we were able to get a 26 point lead was great. Jackson and Ellis just tearing it up...I cant wait til the playoffs where Baron, Jackson, and Ellis all go off. Brandon Wright had a good game, with a couple of rookie mistakes. The ability to keep the lead has always eluded us. We couldnt get anything our way in the 3rd...I am surprised we won.

Farmar is so fast. Its ridiculous. Good 2nd half by the Lakers though. Bryant was just going off in the 2nd half (though Azubieke (sp)) did a good job on him at the end. Odom is a beast.

Good game.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:19 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW I am jumping aboard the Amare Stoudemire for MVP bandwagon, he has been playing ridiculously for the past 2 months

28.5 PPG, 9.9 RPG, 2.1 BPG, 56.8% FG%, 84.2% FT%

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:50 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
BTW I am jumping aboard the Amare Stoudemire for MVP bandwagon, he has been playing ridiculously for the past 2 months

That would be one lonely wagon. It's pretty late to start bandwagons or adding names to the MVP race. As far as I'm concerned it's a 3 man fight. Bryant, James, and Paul.

As for the Warriors game, Good game! Really exciting game! Can't wait for Gasol and Bynum to be back.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:10 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think Nash has already filled the quota of "Phoenix Suns that won the MVP but probably didn't deserve it".

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:12 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I think Nash has already filled the quota of "Phoenix Suns that won the MVP but probably didn't deserve it".
you mean the "I deserve my 3rd MVP but you guys want to suck Dirk's dizzle"?

Old 03-24-2008, 06:28 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I dont see how you can give the league MVP to a player who is not even the teams MVP.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:01 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
The funny thing is the year he deserved it most he didn't win it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:42 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

If you think about it.. Steve Nash is the most valuable player to his team. He really makes nobodies like Raja Bell look good.

Old 03-24-2008, 11:47 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
That would be one lonely wagon. It's pretty late to start bandwagons or adding names to the MVP race. As far as I'm concerned it's a 3 man fight. Bryant, James, and Paul.

As for the Warriors game, Good game! Really exciting game! Can't wait for Gasol and Bynum to be back.
I don't know if Gasol would have helped much in that game...we were not playing defense at all...
Old 03-24-2008, 12:13 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and brett barry is back with the spurs
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3309400

NBA better change this rule next year so guys traded at the deadline and are then bought out of their contracts cant go back on there former team the same year...
Old 03-24-2008, 12:14 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
I don't know if Gasol would have helped much in that game...we were not playing defense at all...
Yeah he's not known for his defense anyway. His extra points would have helped

Old 03-24-2008, 12:30 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

yea...I wish Odom had shot better...he could of had a monster game....a possible 30 point 22 rebound game....that would have been sick...
Old 03-24-2008, 07:44 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Really good physical game going on between the Pistons and Suns, i thought that the suns would be out of it with the way the 1st quarter went, the score was even but the refs were calling fouls left and right, but they basically reversed that in the 2nd quarter and I think the Piston starting getting the shaft

score at half time

Pistons: 51
Suns: 50

Old 03-24-2008, 07:51 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am so upset I have to go to some families house for dinner tonight...I am gonna miss the Warriors - Lakers game.

:( :( :(

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
Old 03-24-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

TIVO!!!!!

or just watch the replay online at NBA.com
Old 03-24-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Well I dont have the channel myself. I was going to watch it at a friends house or online. If I left right before the game started, I could have paused the thing and came back to watch it...but I leave in like 15 minutes...

Whats replay on NBA.com?

Old 03-24-2008, 09:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

wow the refs really hate the suns, that was a huge screw job tonight

Old 03-24-2008, 09:33 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
wow the refs really hate the suns, that was a huge screw job tonight
Your mom was a real screw job tonight.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:39 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
Your mom was a real screw job tonight.
that was pretty good....

and I know, my mom was pretty good too...blah, bluh, blah...
Old 03-24-2008, 09:41 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
that was pretty good....

and I know, my mom was pretty good too...blah, bluh, blah...
I just like to have sex with your mom... straight up.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:58 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

for as much **** as I give Lamar Odom...he has dominated the boards the past two nights....last night he had 22 rebounds and tonight he has 18...40 rebounds in two nights aint bad at all...I just wish the Lake Show would actually play defense once in a while...
Old 03-25-2008, 12:00 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Quote:
for as much **** as I give Lamar Odom...he has dominated the boards the past two nights....last night he had 22 rebounds and tonight he has 18...40 rebounds in two nights aint bad at all...I just wish the Lake Show would actually play defense once in a while...
its against the warriors...so nothing surprising there.

this game is so intense. i just made it back for the last minute of play. way too intense.