Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2008, 04:25 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
jesus the spurs are crybabies
...your just now realizing this?

Tim "I have never committed a foul in my life" Duncan is the biggest baby I have ever seen, my cousin's 6 month old daughter cries less than his whining ass

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Getting past the first round yeah, must forget about the ****** Bulls team we beat first round just a few years back, anyways the reason Arenas isn't LeBron in the last two minutes is because he gets jacked in the face and gets no calls.
Or because he's not nearly as talented. Arenas just shoots from anywhere. He's well on his way to taking over the Ewing Theory MVP award from the clutches of Tiki Barber.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 04:31 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
...your just now realizing this?

Tim "I have never committed a foul in my life" Duncan is the biggest baby I have ever seen, my cousin's 6 month old daughter cries less than his whining ass
no just cant stand how much they complain

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 04:50 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate the Spurs, too.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:53 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

but i love michael jordan: http://youtube.com/watch?v=woOu_4l3lio

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:01 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't noticed how bad Amare is at low post defense until today. If Duncan gets it on the block just give him two points.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NBA needs to do something about all this flopping, it should be like soccer and call a technical on the guy. This is basketball not hollywood being a good actor shouldn't help your game

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:10 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
but i love michael jordan: http://youtube.com/watch?v=woOu_4l3lio
and I love Rasheed Wallace!
Old 04-19-2008, 05:10 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
The NBA needs to do something about all this flopping, it should be like soccer and call a technical on the guy. This is basketball not hollywood being a good actor shouldn't help your game

Agreed, but then I wouldn't get to listen to Van Gundy complain about it, it's hilarious. Van Gundy is the man.
Old 04-19-2008, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

I hate flopping and acting like you're innocent as well, but watching Dennis Rodman do it back in the bulls days was hilarious.
Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
It's called Auto Fellatio!
Gatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:20 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why isn't Shaq guarding Duncan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:28 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOL "i aint scared of yall"

Old 04-19-2008, 05:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are the Spurs really going to the hack-a-shaq? Thats weak, play some defense Spurs, isnt that what you guys do?

Quote:
Old 04-19-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

ginobli the boy who cried wolf

Old 04-19-2008, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess elbowing to the face is legal these days.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

The spurs can't even stick to one thing, They play dirty AND they cry like babies.

I guess you're allowed to do that when you are getting bjs from the media (OMG SPURS ARE THE CLASSIEST TEAM EVERZ11) and is on the good side of that douchebag stern.
Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
Quote:
Old 04-19-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
ginobli the boy who cried wolf
LOL as with the rest of the Spurs, it's going to be sweet to see them lose this series after they got the gift the last time they played, as much as they whine it would be awesome to see it happen...You can tell their spoiled now from winning and want all the calls especially at home, but its obvious they all flop and whine so it works against them...I'm kind of rooting for Shaq anyway so I want to see the Suns win, especially if he gets a chance to end up playing LA at some point.

Quote:
Old 04-19-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Finley Wooooooooooooo.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

It's ironic that you guys don't like that the Spurs complain, but you have spent 2 pages compalaining about how they complain. I don't necessarily like the Spurs, but I definately don't dislike them.

Finley is clutch!
Old 04-19-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

SMH...Im so sick of Finley hitting clutch 3's its not even funny...I'm not an NBA coach but wouldnt it of made sense to foul and have them shoot FT's so your still up 1 at worst case?

Quote:
Old 04-19-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
SMH...Im so sick of Finley hitting clutch 3's its not even funny...I'm not an NBA coach but wouldnt it of made sense to foul and have them shoot FT's so your still up 1 at worst case?

Too much time left.
Old 04-19-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really have no favorite in this game. Just hope the series goes to 7 and just wear each other out.

Edit: With the hopes the Mavs make it to the next round of course.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
It's ironic that you guys don't like that the Spurs complain, but you have spent 2 pages compalaining about how they complain.
Wait these two things are relevant how?
How is this even ironic?
Quote:
Old 04-19-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL @ the Suns having Barbosa get the last shot, for that alone they almost deserve to lose this game. Barbosa is an idiot with a lot of speed, that's it.
Old 04-19-2008, 05:59 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

duncan so used to floppin he cant even land on his feet no more