Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2008, 05:15 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me hate LeBron:
Quote:
CLEVELAND (AP) -- Overrated hasn't worked. Now one of the Washington Wizards is calling LeBron James another name: Crybaby.

Following Cleveland's 100-97 win in Game 4 on Sunday, James, who has absorbed two flagrant fouls in this rough-and-tumble playoff series and has been banged around by the Wizards, was asked about Washington's tough-guy tactics.

"I guess that's what they want to do," he said, "hurt LeBron James in this series. It's not working."

On Monday, Wizards center Brendan Haywood, countered.

"Awww," Haywood said, in a whiny, high-pitched voice to mock James. "They are trying to hurt me."

Haywood, who was called for a flagrant-two foul and ejected from Game 2 after shoving James, believes it's time for Cleveland's superstar to stop complaining.

"I mean come on man, this is the playoffs," Haywood said following Monday's practice. "He wears 23, he wants to be Michael Jordan, I can respect that, he's a great player. You saw what Mike went through. Mike got fouled way worse than this. No one is trying to hurt him, everybody is trying to play basketball, trying to play tough. Play basketball and leave it alone."
Haywood is right LeBron is being a big ******* baby. By saying this LeBron is just putting a real target on his back. "The Wizards are trying to hurt me but haven't been successful." What a big pssy, if the Wizards were actually trying to hurt you you'd be hurt. Stop being a big baby, this is the playoffs, Steve Nash was torn apart last year. Honestly LeBron has barely been hit this series. He just put a target on his back and if the Wizards are down big they might actually try to hurt him. He needs to stop crying and acting like he doesn't get the calls. To say that the Wizards have been extraordinarily physical with him considering it's the playoffs is a joke. Just shows LeBron is a product of the new touchy touch NBA.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:26 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wondering what if any consequences in terms of fines will be made with the KG and Zaza altercation. Personally I think KG should be suspended a game but we know that would never happen because he's a marquee player in the playoffs. But if you look what he did, not only did he elbow Zaza in the face which shouldn't warrant a technical but he physical pushes off a ref which should bring a suspension. KG has a reputation for being soft which is why he hasn't won a title and this series has done nothing to prove it. He should be taking it inside yet he takes too many jumpers. He gets intimdated on the boards by Horford and Smith, and in that fight alone when someone does what Zaza does and faces him man to man to stay in his face and show your manhood. Instead he backs off and when they are separated that's when he's Mr. tough guy pushing away refs and trying to get into Zaza's face. I guess KG will get fined $5,000 as will Zaza for as the announcers called it his "headbutt".
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XKsS-3j9sfg

Old 04-29-2008, 05:28 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron James Small Forward, Cleveland Cavaliers (thus far in playoffs)
29.5 PPG
8.5 RPG
6.5 APG
51.2% FG%

Brendan Heywood, Center Washington Wizards (thus far in playoffs)
13.8 PPG
6.3 RPG
1.3 ApG
67.9% FG%

DeShawn Stevenson, Shooting Guard Washington Wizards (thus far in playoffs)
11.8 PPG
1.5 RPG
3.3 APG
40.5% FG%

Gilbert Arenas, Point Guard Washington Wizards (thus far in playoffs)
10.8 PPG
1.8 RPG
2.8 APG
38.9% FG%

Combined Three Wizards
37.4 PPG
9.6 RPG
7.4 APG
49.63% FG%

In my opinion players like those three should not talk so much trash to a player so much better.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:33 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
LeBron James Small Forward, Cleveland Cavaliers (thus far in playoffs)
29.5 PPG
8.5 RPG
6.5 APG
51.2% FG%

Brendan Heywood, Center Washington Wizards (thus far in playoffs)
13.8 PPG
6.3 RPG
1.3 ApG
67.9% FG%

DeShawn Stevenson, Shooting Guard Washington Wizards (thus far in playoffs)
11.8 PPG
1.5 RPG
3.3 APG
40.5% FG%

Gilbert Arenas, Point Guard Washington Wizards (thus far in playoffs)
10.8 PPG
1.8 RPG
2.8 APG
38.9% FG%

Combined Three Wizards
37.4 PPG
9.6 RPG
7.4 APG
49.63% FG%

In my opinion players like those three should not talk so much trash to a player so much better.
Why when someone says something it is all about the better player, yeah LeBron is the best player in this series but does that mean people don't have the right to talk back because it's LeBron. They should just kneel on the ground and bow to the King. LeBron started this with Haywood saying the Wizards are trying to hurt him but can't. That is clearly false as the Wizards are just playing ball, so they'd be stupid not to respond. LeBron's intentions are for the media to eat this up and show how he is superhuman surviving repeating attacks on him. The physicality in this series has been nothing out of the ordinary. If LeBron really thinks they are trying to hurt him, maybe that might just come to fruition. LeBron should have never said anything. This is the playoffs, he takes things so personally even though they are in competition. In the playoffs you don't let someone finish. I don't know if he just expects them to let him jam it put they are going to contest him. Haywood is right aint no one trying to hurt him, because if someone actually wanted to hurt LeBron they could easily do it, on one dunk they would just go for all body, but none of that has happened.

Old 04-29-2008, 05:35 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
This is the kind of stuff that makes me hate LeBron:

Haywood is right LeBron is being a big ******* baby. By saying this LeBron is just putting a real target on his back. "The Wizards are trying to hurt me but haven't been successful." What a big pssy, if the Wizards were actually trying to hurt you you'd be hurt. Stop being a big baby, this is the playoffs, Steve Nash was torn apart last year. Honestly LeBron has barely been hit this series. He just put a target on his back and if the Wizards are down big they might actually try to hurt him. He needs to stop crying and acting like he doesn't get the calls. To say that the Wizards have been extraordinarily physical with him considering it's the playoffs is a joke. Just shows LeBron is a product of the new touchy touch NBA.
You're right, people get hit with two flagrants in three games all time...
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:37 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
You're right, people get hit with two flagrants in three games all time...
There have been two total flagrants in this entire series, that is outrageous for the playoffs.

Old 04-29-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why when someone says something it is all about the better player, yeah LeBron is the best player in this series but does that mean people don't have the right to talk back because it's LeBron. They should just kneel on the ground and bow to the King. LeBron started this with Haywood saying the Wizards are trying to hurt him but can't. That is clearly false as the Wizards are just playing ball, so they'd be stupid not to respond. LeBron's intentions are for the media to eat this up and show how he is superhuman surviving repeating attacks on him. The physicality in this series has been nothing out of the ordinary. If LeBron really thinks they are trying to hurt him, maybe that might just come to fruition. LeBron should have never said anything. This is the playoffs, he takes things so personally even though they are in competition. In the playoffs you don't let someone finish. I don't know if he just expects them to let him jam it put they are going to contest him. Haywood is right aint no one trying to hurt him, because if someone actually wanted to hurt LeBron they could easily do it, on one dunk they would just go for all body, but none of that has happened.
Compared to the past two years series between the Cavaliers and Wizards, this one is much more physical. I'm not so opposed to trash talking as I am downgrading an obviously great player. Calling him 'overrated' because he had a bad night against you is overboard, especially considering you are a just slightly above average player.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:42 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I don't condone what Deshawn said and it was stupid but all reports indicate that LeBron started this whole feud by something he said to Deshawn. Deshawn won't say what it was so it was probably bad, but still I don't think we should blame anyone without knowing the real story. Was it dumb to say, sure as it only fueled LeBron but if LeBron really did start this with something he said than I won't be mad at Deshawn, since I don't know the truth I'll just leave both sides as is.

Old 04-29-2008, 05:44 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so sick of the Lebron James hate. He's the best player in the NBA. (Kobe is 1B) Get over it.

By the way in response to the Zaza KG situation, it was awesome. The Hawks really aren't afraid of Boston anymore, you could tell when Horford was talking **** to Alen.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:52 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'm so sick of the Lebron James hate. He's the best player in the NBA. (Kobe is 1B) Get over it.

By the way in response to the Zaza KG situation, it was awesome. The Hawks really aren't afraid of Boston anymore, you could tell when Horford was talking **** to Alen.
I think the Hawks kind of just ticked off game 3 when the Celtics were up 20 with 3 mins left, The big 3 was still in and KG was still pounding his chest and screaming in their faces. I think the Celtics thought their indimidatino tactics would work, but if anything they have just exposed themselves to the Cavs to show what they really are, soft with a weak bench.

Old 04-29-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Hmmm.... Interesting, this sure would make Stat and Diaw angry:http://www.sportsillustrated.com/200....ap/index.html

It's a dumb rule but rules are rules, if they enforced it last year greatly affecting a series why not this year, and this is coming from a Hawks fan knowing the loss of Marvin Williams would be much greater than the loss of Perkins. Surprised to fines or anything for anyone considering Stern was even there.

Old 04-29-2008, 06:14 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not sure I understand Warriors and Hawks are built similarly. Marvin just doesn't really get how to play the game. He would probably even be better suited on a halfcourt team rolling off screens in a Rip Hamilton type role. Regardless it is clear this team has two dominant players, being JJ and Josh Smith had the final 34 points of the game for the Hawks.
In theory, you'd think so, but they're far from being the same team.

In any case, what Brendan said was correct about Jordan, but then again, this is a different league. So in the context he presented things, it makes sense, but what's being said here is kind of ridiculous.

In any case, about Perkins and Marvin, I'd actually disagree by quite a bit. In the two games Atlanta has won Marvin has played a significantly lower amount of minutes, and when he has played it hasn't been good. In fact Ghetto, you yourself have said he hasn't been doing well. Perkins, on the other hand, is essential to the Celtics because of their horrid front court depth. So I wouldn't agree for a second that Marvin means more than Perkins.

The Wizards are playing more physical with LeBron, however, and while their intention may not be to hurt him, they're certainly taking some cheap shots. It's interesting though that supposedly no one can be blamed for this and LeBron's being a baby, yet we don't know what LBJ said to Stevenson or if he even said anything at all.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:15 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

Lebron doesn't get respect like the best player in the league...you think people talk this stuff to Kobe? No...they don't because he doesn't bring this kindof stuff upon himself...

I agree 100% with what the Wizards are saying...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:21 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
Lebron doesn't get respect like the best player in the league...you think people talk this stuff to Kobe? No...they don't because he doesn't bring this kindof stuff upon himself...

How the hell did he bring it upon himself? Deshawn started it with the overrated talk after holding him to "only" 25 points. Before the series, the Wizards were saying how they would destroy the Cavs, the Cavs kept their mouths shut. Maybe understand the situation before talking. He brings it upon himself...sheesh.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How the hell did he bring it upon himself? Deshawn started it with the overrated talk after holding him to "only" 25 points. Before the series, the Wizards were saying how they would destroy the Cavs, the Cavs kept their mouths shut. Maybe understand the situation before talking. He brings it upon himself...sheesh.
I personally don't like Lebron because of his fake persona.

Everything he does is because someone else did it first. He's unoriginal.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:26 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

do u know waht deshawn said? he called lebron over-rated...sounds like u just wanted to jump into the argument when u clearly dont know what ur talking about

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
do u know waht deshawn said? he called lebron over-rated...sounds like u just wanted to jump into the argument when u clearly dont know what ur talking about
yes, I can read....

I was responding to what the previous poster said about Lebron that he was the best player in the NBA...all I said was that the Wizards don't respect him like he is the best player and Lebron doesn't act like it...

clearly you didn't read my post...
Old 04-29-2008, 06:30 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Lebron doesn't have to keep it going though...it's a childish feud between two teams...if Lebron was clearly the best player in the NBA he would let his play do the talking...
Old 04-29-2008, 06:34 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Lebron doesn't have to keep it going though...it's a childish feud between two teams...if Lebron was clearly the best player in the NBA he would let his play do the talking...
He does, last I checked the Cavs are up 3-1 in the series. Obviously he's gonna defend himself a little, but he brings it on the court too.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Raja Bell.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:40 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Wizards need to shut the hell up and play basketball. I don't care if LeBron started it or not. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just shut the hell up and do your job. Maybe if they worried about playing basketball instead of thinking up ways to insult LeBron, they wouldn't be on the verge of getting bounced in the 1st Round for the third straight year. If they were playing well, that's one thing... but they're not.

I admit, LeBron should just keep his mouth shut. His play is doing the talking, he doesn't need to say anything more. When you're putting up 30, 9, and 7 and shooting 51% you just keep doing what you're doing and let the other guys embarrass themselves.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:44 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Bass is the best player on the Mavericks...That is all.

P.S. Why does Jason Kidd insist on shooting outside when he can't? They leave him open every possession and he misses every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:45 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea because Kobe never involves himself in trash talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:03 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please tell me someone else saw Chris Paul make Jason Terry look like a little ***** right there.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:04 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

It was nice knowin ya Avery Johnson.