Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is James Harden your favorite player?
Yes 63 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2008, 07:20 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What have they done? I haven't seen much out of either of them in the series or the entire playoffs for that matter. Either way, its gonna be a hell of a series. Granted the officials don't try to dictate the outcome of Game 7 Monday.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 07:21 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
What have they done? I haven't seen much out of either of them in the series or the entire playoffs for that matter. Either way, its gonna be a hell of a series. Granted the officials don't try to dictate the outcome of Game 7 Monday.
They both are a big part of one of the best benches in the NBA.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 07:22 PM    (permalink
dbro
Rookie

dbro hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwoarang View Post
Celtics and Hornets are overrated. Got it.
How are the Hornets overrated they are going against the defending champs, and they didnt go two straight series going 0-6 on the road.
The Celtics played Atlanta and Clevand.
Old 05-18-2008, 07:25 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no point in arguing with you. It's never gonna end, thats obvious.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 05-18-2008, 07:27 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There is no point in arguing with you. It's never gonna end, thats obvious.
Is it that? or is it the fact that your stumped with your garbage point of view?

Old 05-18-2008, 07:29 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

My garbage point of view? What would that be? The fact that Mo Pete isn't the garbage you make him out to be? Maybe it's the fact that Sasha and Luke aren't as great as you make them out to be? Which one?

Who Dat Nation!
Old 05-18-2008, 07:30 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
My garbage point of view? What would that be? The fact that Mo Pete isn't the garbage you make him out to be? Maybe it's the fact that Sasha and Luke aren't as great as you make them out to be? Which one?
I never said Mo Pete was garbage, I said he wouldn't be the key factor in the series like you make him out to be. When have I ever said Sasha and Luke were great?

Old 05-18-2008, 07:33 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

I never said Mo Pete would be a key factor, just saying he had to be accounted for. Period. You sure said they were key players on the best bench in the NBA.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 05-18-2008, 07:34 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

www.internetisseriousbusiness.com
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 07:35 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I never said Mo Pete would be a key factor, just saying he had to be accounted for. Period. You sure said they were key players on the best bench in the NBA.
So when did you get that I called them great when I said they were a big part of the best bench in the NBA?

Like I said earlier, You started out by asking who was gonna guard him and was answered with Vujacic or Walton. Then, you continued by saying Vujacic was a garbage defender like Mo Pete was gods gift to basketball.

Old 05-18-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
dbro
Rookie

dbro hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ok im a Hornets fan MoPete Vujacic and Walton are garbage
The key to the series is Peja vs. Odom
If Peja can get over 17 pts. a game then the Hornets have a chance to win. If Odom can lock down on Peja and help Kobe out with scoring and get atleast 5-6 rebounds a game the Lakers will have a chance at winning
Everyone knows CP3, West, and Kobe will get theirs thats a given. Chandler and Pau cancell out because although Pau is good on offense i feel Chandler is a better rebounder and defender that Pau is on offense.
Then the Lakers will most likely win the bench, because Pargo and Wright only really show up at home, and the lakers have home court.
So Peja vs Odom is the deciding factor in the game
Old 05-18-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

That's a great job of putting words in my mouth. I'm impressed.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 05-18-2008, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Hwoarang
Veteran

Hwoarang is a cocksman.Hwoarang is a cocksman.Hwoarang is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbro View Post
How are the Hornets overrated they are going against the defending champs, and they didnt go two straight series going 0-6 on the road.
The Celtics played Atlanta and Clevand.
2 straight. scuse me
Hwoarang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 07:43 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
who takes on Mo Pete?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Throw Vujacic or Walton on him and you're good to go.
Quote:
Walton and Sasha are both garbage defenders, good luck with that strategy.
Hmmmmm.. Is that about right?

Old 05-18-2008, 07:44 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

I just asked who was gonna guard him. Nowhere did I say Mo Pete would throw up 30 points a damn game.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 05-18-2008, 07:46 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I just asked who was gonna guard him. Nowhere did I say Mo Pete would throw up 30 points a damn game.
No where did I say you said that.. But you were calling Walton and Vujacic garbage like Mo Pete plays at a higher level than them.

Old 05-18-2008, 07:49 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

I was just calling them garbage because they can't play defense. All I said was somebody had to guard Mo Pete. Its a legit question. I never said he played at a higher level than them, just don't think they are the answer to guarding him. This is a pointless argument , nobody will know any of the answers until the series starts.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 05-18-2008, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Hwoarang
Veteran

Hwoarang is a cocksman.Hwoarang is a cocksman.Hwoarang is a cocksman.

This discussion is greatness.
Hwoarang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 07:53 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I was just calling them garbage because they can't play defense. All I said was somebody had to guard Mo Pete. Its a legit question. I never said he played at a higher level than them, just don't think they are the answer to guarding him. This is a pointless argument , nobody will know any of the answers until the series starts.
Walton doesn't really play defense.. But, defense is a strong suit of Vujicic. Your probably categorized him as a European Shooter with no defensive skills whatsoever but it is the opposite when it comes to him. There's a reason why Phil Jackson sticks him on the best guard when he spells for Kobe Bryant. You don't need an answer to MO PETE, you just need a body in his way and a hand in his face.

Old 05-18-2008, 07:54 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Its kinda hard to get a body in his way and a hand in his face in transition or coming off a screen. That's when he takes most of his shots.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 05-18-2008, 07:55 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Hornets should probably get through the Spurs first. Then we can settle the all-important debate of who will guard Mo Pete.
Old 05-18-2008, 07:57 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Its kinda hard to get a body in his way and a hand in his face in transition or coming off a screen. That's when he takes most of his shots.
We'll see about that if you beat the Spurs

Old 05-18-2008, 07:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
The Hornets should probably get through the Spurs first. Then we can settle the all-important debate of who will guard Mo Pete.

Seriously. This argument should have lasted 3 posts, not three pages. I am partially to blame though I guess.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Yea, I said that 2 pages or so ago.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 05-18-2008, 08:01 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

I just like arguing..