Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I didnt understand that whole Pargo thing. He hit a few shots but the ones he missed were just ugly. That last inbound you could see CP trying to find someone else to throw it to besides him. He knew what was gonna happen if Janerro had the ball.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM    (permalink
dbro
Rookie

dbro hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Thank you refs. That play at the end of the first should have been two free throws because the foul happened before the buzzer, but he didnt get the shot off, and since the Hornets were in the bonus its a one and one, and then just more horrible calls. I remeber one they called after a tony parker layup and on the replay noone layed a hand on him, but the Spurs did play better the whole game the move the ball around and made their shots. They have arguably the best bench in basketball def. during playoff time
Old 05-19-2008, 10:24 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I'm hoping for Pistons/Lakers.
Mainly because I'm really tired of people whining and crying like little bitches that the games are boring.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 10:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure the Magic would've beaten the Hornets.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
ZZZZZZINIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
At what? bukkake

Old 05-19-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

I predict Lakers v.s. Celtics

revive the old rivalry!!
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 11:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
At what? bukkake
Very Clever.
you little boy you
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Very Clever.
you little boy you
Haha.. that's just what I do to reach 10 characters.. It's happened many times before.

Old 05-19-2008, 11:30 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
I predict Lakers v.s. Celtics

revive the old rivalry!!
naaaah.. the palace of auburn hills should prove to be a nightmare for the celtics

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the conference finals are set.

Lakers / Spurs
Celtics / Pistons

West:

In my opinion, Lakers vs. Jazz was the real western conference final. The Spurs are still a smart and legit team, but I think the Lakers are too talented for the Spurs. The Lakers have a lot of length and I think that will bother the San Antonio. The main question is how Pau Gasol will fare with Tim Duncan around. However, I think across the board the Lakers have an advantage (including home court) and that will prove too much.

East:

Most people are choosing the Pistons because of how bad the Celtics looked on the road, however, the Celtics have NOT lost at home. That's equally as important as they have home court. Not to mention, I believe the Celtics match up much better against the Pistons than other teams. Pistons are a better team than the Cavs and Hawks, but in terms of match ups, I think the Pistons are easier for the Celtics because the Pistons are mostly a jumpshooting team.

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 11:50 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I think the Pistons are in great position to steal Game 1 or 2 at Boston. The Celtics have to be close to running on Empty, after two straight 7 Game Series. By the way,

Old 05-20-2008, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Jay-Z will represent the Nets at the NBA Draft Lottery tomorrow. (part owner of the team)

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Hahahaha.... I can watch it for HOURS...
Old 05-20-2008, 11:24 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post

Hahahaha.... I can watch it for HOURS...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That kills me.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:26 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like how Sasha hair grows with every pic

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:38 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Exclamation

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=413935

Nuggets and Nets rumored in a huge trade this is what the trade would look like

Nets would receive:

Carmelo Anthony F
Marcus Camby C

Nuggets would receive:

2008 1st round pick
Richard Jefferson F
Marcus Williams G
Keith Van Horn F

btw it's just rumors

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:44 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=413935

Nuggets and Nets rumored in a huge trade this is what the trade would look like

Nets would receive:

Carmelo Anthony F
Marcus Camby C

Nuggets would receive:

2008 1st round pick
Richard Jefferson F
Marcus Williams G
Keith Van Horn F

btw it's just rumors
I think this is a piece that is being put in place to lure LBJ to New Jersey. A tandem of Carmelo and LeBron would be scary and then you throw Devin Harris and Sean Williams into the mix....big props to NJ if they could get a deal done

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:54 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think there is anyway they could afford to pay Lebron if Carmelo was there. Unless he wants to play for the MLE or something.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 05-20-2008, 12:57 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
I don't think there is anyway they could afford to pay Lebron if Carmelo was there. Unless he wants to play for the MLE or something.
down the road though you can remove camby's and carter's contract with other expiring deals as well....they would have to build their team much like the celtics this year

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:57 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The question regarding the proposed Nets/Nuggets trade is: How effective can Marcus Camby be, for how long? He's 34. He won't be producing at an all-star, DPOY level for much longer.

Otherwise, it's a solid deal for both sides. Marcus Williams has no spot there with Devin Harris having been acquired, and the Nets would be unloading Keith Van Horn's Contract.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:59 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
The question regarding the proposed Nets/Nuggets trade is: How effective can Marcus Camby be, for how long? He's 34. He won't be producing at an all-star, DPOY level for much longer.

Otherwise, it's a solid deal for both sides. Marcus Williams has no spot there with Devin Harris having been acquired, and the Nets would be unloading Keith Van Horn's Contract.
Camby isn't producing at an all star level right now.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 05-20-2008, 01:01 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Camby isn't producing at an all star level right now.
He is producing at DPOY-level though. 13 rebounds and 3 blocks is nothing to sneeze at.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 01:23 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

The Nets still have to get rid of Vince Carter and the $50+ Million left on his deal.

Old 05-20-2008, 01:53 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pistons in 6.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote