Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-15-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinch87 View Post
Sweetness...you seeing how bad PJ brown is? haha...wow he is pathetic...
He's a good guy to have on the team but he shouldn't be starting. I do want to see more of Tyrus and Thabo though. Both are playing very well as of late, especially Thabo.

Like many have said, we're one scoring big man away from being a legit title contendor.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
He's a good guy to have on the team but he shouldn't be starting. I do want to see more of Tyrus and Thabo though. Both are playing very well as of late, especially Thabo.

Like many have said, we're one scoring big man away from being a legit title contendor.
if we had a decent low post presence on offense we should easily be the best in the East...Detroit is good but doesn't seem to be the team they were with Big Ben, and even though Miami has Wade and Shaq, we could easily take them in a 7 game series...that said I still think we could take Miami in a series, idk about Detroit...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which is why I think Pax is going to go after Pau in the offseason. Offer a bunch of draft picks, Khryapa, and possibly Ben Gordon. Yea yea I know, Ben is our scorer. But I think our backcourt of Duhon, Hinrich, and Thabo can more than make up for his absense next year.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 04-15-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bulls are murking it!!!!!......

EDIT - I just noticed I have two bars:)

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Holy crap. I honestly didn't think we'd blow out Washington like that. Great team win. One more and we get the #2 seed.

Quote:
Old 04-15-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Without Arenas, Butler, and Daniels we are easily the worst team in the NBA. Jamison is a piece of seeyat. Against the Hawks who were missing all 5 starters Jamison scored 2 points in 30 mins.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

I looked at the NBADraft.net mock draft and they have Chicago taking a guard in round one. That makes no sense at all. What the Bulls need is a scoring big man.
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

i think antawn is good but not superstar type gud

Old 04-15-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP123 View Post
I looked at the NBADraft.net mock draft and they have Chicago taking a guard in round one. That makes no sense at all. What the Bulls need is a scoring big man.
Was it a great value pick though???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Was it a great value pick though???
I dunno. But the thing is, the bulls don't need a guard. They have a lot of depth there.
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I dunno. But the thing is, the bulls don't need a guard. They have a lot of depth there.
Yeah... would make zero sense to draft another one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 02:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NBADraft.net still has Noah available at the pick... That would be crazy... Tyrus and Noah.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-15-2007, 02:47 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
NBADraft.net still has Noah available at the pick... That would be crazy... Tyrus and Noah.
Noah is overrated though

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah the Bulls would then be even more awful scoring down low, I hope they would take him that would be great for the rest of the league.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Noah is overrated though
He was kidding.

Quote:
Old 04-15-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Maybe they will trade Gordon. They should have for Gasol than draft a SG that is more all-around. Woulda been a better move but I cant speak as I'm not a Bulls fan.

Old 04-15-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Yeah the Bulls would then be even more awful scoring down low, I hope they would take him that would be great for the rest of the league.
Yeah that's true but, I meant from an athletic point of view. Those are two fantastic athletes right there with loads of potential. I know it wouldnt be smart... they're both SF/PF tweeners that both need a lot of work. Still would be a better pick than taking Batum though. I wasnt really being serious.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-15-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah that's true but, I meant from an athletic point of view. Those are two fantastic athletes right there with loads of potential. I know it wouldnt be smart... they're both SF/PF tweeners that both need a lot of work. Still would be a better pick than taking Batum though. I was really being serious.
Noah; he's not a tweener..or athletic at that. He is just an energetic idiot.

Old 04-15-2007, 02:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I dont like this NBAdraft mock at all. They have the Magic taking yet another PG.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-15-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
Noah; he's not a tweener..or athletic at that. He is just an energetic idiot.
I think he's a bit of a tweener... like you said he's an energy type guy and i think could play the 3. He's a bit on the frail side to be playing PF... full time, Imo. Yes... he has zero jump shot ability but, he is going to get dominated by NBA PFs so, he's going to have to learn to play a little Sf as well. Outside of his energetic nature, I really do not like him as a prospect.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 04-15-2007 at 03:05 PM.
Old 04-15-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
I dont like this NBAdraft mock at all. They have the Magic taking yet another PG.
Arroyo doesnt give them death. and Nelson isnt a pure PG in many eyes. I love Nelson but I can see Dominic James becoming "Magical"

Old 04-15-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Arroyo doesnt give them death. and Nelson isnt a pure PG in many eyes. I love Nelson but I can see Dominic James becoming "Magical"
We already have a bit of a log jam at PG. If i had my way... Keyon Dooling would be the starting PG.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-15-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Maybe they will trade Gordon. They should have for Gasol than draft a SG that is more all-around. Woulda been a better move but I cant speak as I'm not a Bulls fan.
Well they would've if they could. Gordon wasn't the offer, it was Deng.

Quote:
Old 04-15-2007, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
oh, forget that than.

Old 04-15-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I would love for the Magic to trade for Gordon... But, we have nothing to offer unless you find Mr. Tony Battie attractive... I know you do.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS