Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-15-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cavs, Pistons, Bulls....we just wanted to give ourselves a challenge.
Old 04-16-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lakers win! Clinch Playoffs! Wew! Kobe scores 50 in the win shooting over 70% from the field!
Old 04-16-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Hinch87

if the bulls beat the knicks we could possibly have as high as the 5th best pick which leaves us in shouting distance of the top 2 picks.
Old 04-16-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinch87 View Post
if the bulls beat the knicks we could possibly have as high as the 5th best pick which leaves us in shouting distance of the top 2 picks.
what kind of player would the bulls be targeting?( Jeff Green, or the Wrights maybe
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
what kind of player would the bulls be targeting?( Jeff Green, or the Wrights maybe
With the positioning they'll likely be in, I'd guess Hibbert, Hawes, Thabeet, Jianlin, or Horford.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
With the positioning they'll likely be in, I'd guess Hibbert, Hawes, Thabeet, Jianlin, or Horford.
The thing with the bulls is they are loaded with youth at every position but C, with Kirk at pg, Ben at SG, Luol and THabo at SF, TT at PF, they dont really need much except I dont think Hibbert Hawes or THabeet are worthy of a top 10 selection, and Jianlin and Horford wouldnt neccesarily fit in well with TT.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 02:23 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
The thing with the bulls is they are loaded with youth at every position but C, with Kirk at pg, Ben at SG, Luol and THabo at SF, TT at PF, they dont really need much except I dont think Hibbert Hawes or THabeet are worthy of a top 10 selection, and Jianlin and Horford wouldnt neccesarily fit in well with TT.
Which is why I think Pax is going to either deal up or deal for a big man. Btw hinch, we don't play the Knicks again this year.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:20 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Blah, can't believe the Pacers fell apart like that. Plus, they'll likely have no draft picks this season. :(

Go Raptors!
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:43 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Blah, can't believe the Pacers fell apart like that. Plus, they'll likely have no draft picks this season. :(

Go Raptors!
There's a reassuring thought.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:59 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Magic clinched...yay.

It's nice to see these young guys get some playoff experience, it's only going to help us when we bring in Rashard Lewis next year and make a real run.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:11 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Magic clinched...yay.

It's nice to see these young guys get some playoff experience, it's only going to help us when we bring in Rashard Lewis next year and make a real run.
Jameer Nelson is my boy. One of my favourite players.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Hinch87

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Which is why I think Pax is going to either deal up or deal for a big man. Btw hinch, we don't play the Knicks again this year.
oh yeah my bad....i keep looking at the schedule and it says NJ and i guess i just keeping assuming NY for some reason. We play the nets, my bad
Old 04-16-2007, 11:05 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulls should really draft Jianlian, probably the best scoring bigman in the entire draft, plus the publicity would be mad in Chi Town. With Defenders like Big Ben, and Tyrus, Jianlian is the perfect compliment think a young Pau Gasol with more range, he does need strength and defensive work but with the Bulls defense and backline support it won't be as important.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Yeah same here, he has no business in head coaching. Also, the Twins aren't 3-0 anymore?
Nope. They're 7-5!! I don't even know how we target for a head coach. We should go after that assistant on the Spurs who got choked by Spreewell.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pre-Playoff Festivites:

Tim Duncan vs Joey Crawford: No Holds Barred fight. It needs to happen.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinch87 View Post
oh yeah my bad....i keep looking at the schedule and it says NJ and i guess i just keeping assuming NY for some reason. We play the nets, my bad
No problem. I get confused too sometimes.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:02 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nanny nanny boo boo, the Magic made the playoffs... Sorry Pistons fans... you don't get a lottery pick this year! :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cards will love this, but DJ White is going back to school, smart decision for him, he can only raise his stock by going back, and with a spectacular Junior year he could be a late first rounder, but to be honest he isn't the type of player who I would expect to declare early due to the lack of intrigue his game brings.

Old 04-17-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Cards will love this, but DJ White is going back to school, smart decision for him, he can only raise his stock by going back, and with a spectacular Junior year he could be a late first rounder, but to be honest he isn't the type of player who I would expect to declare early due to the lack of intrigue his game brings.
And with Eric Gordon coming to school they could possibly contend for a Big Ten title.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
And with Eric Gordon coming to school they could possibly contend for a Big Ten title.
COULD contend? Watch out bitches!!! We're for you Luckeyes. Consider us contenders period. For any tourney, any season, anything period. Inside-out combo...oh baby.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$25,000 fine for Mr. Duncan. Ha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-17-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
$25,000 fine for Mr. Duncan. Ha.
Yeah but Crawford has been suspended indefinitely.

Old 04-17-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Yeah but Crawford has been suspended indefinitely.
Oh i know and rightfully so. Still dont think Timmy deserves a fine but, hey i guess you have to "punish" both parties.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-17-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Warriors are going to make the playoffs. You might wanna run to your bomb shelters. The apocalypse cannot be far behind.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42 View Post
Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.
DLS42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get all the people saying Crawford is one of the best refs in the NBA. Are they confusing him with Dan Crawford, one of the only good refs there is? Joey Crawford blows.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote