Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Poor Celtics. lol
David Stern hates us.
We're still talented though. We're really not as bad as our record indicates. And we have the luxury of playing in the Atlantic.
It will be interesting to see what we do with the pick. We can go in a million different directions. We have talent everywhere, but we have very few sure things.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
David Stern hates us.
We're still talented though. We're really not as bad as our record indicates. And we have the luxury of playing in the Atlantic.
It will be interesting to see what we do with the pick. We can go in a million different directions. We have talent everywhere, but we have very few sure things.
That's what you get for tanking the season.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First off Zaza Pachulia is great at center, Marvin Williams is a sixth man, I am not high on him at all. Javaris at 1 or Papaloukas, JJ 2, JSmoove 3, Brandan 4, and Zaza 5. We could use a true scoring PF like Yi or Brandan. And since we are a run and gun team ala the Suns we can play Smoove at 4 and Brandan at 5.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Love it. That's what Boston gets for tanking. Maybe if they tried to win as many games as they could they would've had Portland or Seattle's chances and gotten the #1 pick.

Somebody had better talk Bill Simmons off the ledge.
I may be going out on a limb here... but I don't know... I'd think Wally Szczerbiak (15 PPG) missing 49 games, Paul Pierce (25 PPG) missing 34 games and Al Jefferson (16.1 PPG) missing 22 might have had something to do with the Celtics record. Theo Ratliff played two games. Tony Allen (11.5 PPG) missed 48 games.

Down the stretch, the guys the Celtics were trotting out there included Gerald Green, Delonte West, Rajon Rondo, Allen Ray, Ryan Gomes on top of Al Jefferson. I don't think a single one of them is older than 25.

So I'd say it's pretty easy to figure out why they were in the position they were in. Anyone that claims they "tanked it" must have a very high opinion of those guys I just listed...

Edit: and for the record, I think every single one of those guys will eventually be really, really good NBA players. Eventually.

Last edited by Jay : 05-22-2007 at 09:02 PM.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually feel sorry for Boston. Tis a pity.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
First off Zaza Pachulia is great at center, Marvin Williams is a sixth man, I am not high on him at all. Javaris at 1 or Papaloukas, JJ 2, JSmoove 3, Brandan 4, and Zaza 5. We could use a true scoring PF like Yi or Brandan. And since we are a run and gun team ala the Suns we can play Smoove at 4 and Brandan at 5.
Pachulia can be upgraded over. He's not "great" at Center. Marvin Williams is one of the most talented young players in the NBA right now. Smith has him right now but Marvin has oodles of ability.

What the hell would you do with Johnson then? It's going to be Conley or Hibbert IMO.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Giving Kansas City a 3rd pro franchise makes so much sense. Since they support their baseball team so well......
They actually support the Royals quite well considered they've been horrible for the past decade. In 2003, our last winning season, the Royals were very well supported. If the Royals were a .500 team, they would be supported very well.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Nah, no one should feel sorry for us. It is what it is. It sucks, but that's just the way the process works. It's got to be hard to feel bad for a team with 16 banners hanging from the rafters...
Old 05-22-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Nah, no one should feel sorry for us. It is what it is. It sucks, but that's just the way the process works. It's got to be hard to feel bad for a team with 16 banners hanging from the rafters...
Boston is the most spoiled sports town in America.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
It's the curse of Antoine Walker!
Old 05-22-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as the lottery results hurt the C's fans tonight, I still don't think it's as bad as it was when they missed out on Tim Duncan. They had the No.1 and No. 3 picks heading into the lottery, and came away with picks 3 and 6. Pitino drafts Chauncey Billups (great pick until he dealt him midseason!) and Ron Mercer (meh.)

Good work Pitino.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chicago- Hawes or Hibbert?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rick Pertino.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like how people think they run the same offense as phoenix, just because your team tries to score fast doesn't make them like the suns, we actually are very organized in our offense and no one can do what nash does

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Boston is the most spoiled sports town in America.
Yes and no. Maybe. We've had good times and bad times. But at least one of our teams has been one of the best pretty much throughout. So I guess it could be worse. For years, it was the Celtics and Bruins carrying the weight. Now he roles have reversed.

I'd say New York is a little more spoiled, but we're probably up there...
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Chicago- Hawes or Hibbert?
Hawes, although I wouldn't mind Hibbert at all. Spencer has more upside than Roy does. I feel that Roy has kind of peaked as a player where as with Spencer there is a bunch of room for him to grow as a player. Just needs to get stronger and needs some defensive work but his post skills, his range, and his passing skills are very promising assets for him.

Quote:
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've finally cooled off, I'm always pissed after the top few spots are given out. I really wanted Boston or Milwaukee to get the top pick. But I'll enjoy seeing Seattle become respectable again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Hawes, although I wouldn't mind Hibbert at all. Spencer has more upside than Roy does. I feel that Roy has kind of peaked as a player where as with Spencer there is a bunch of room for him to grow as a player. Just needs to get stronger and needs some defensive work but his post skills, his range, and his passing skills are very promising assets for him.
I have not seen Hawes, but from what I've heard is good. If what i've read is correct he does well from the pick and roll/pop and that would work real well with the bulls.

However, personally I think Hibbert would be better for the next 3-4 years for title runs.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i was just wondering if the cavs have a first round pick, i was watching ESPN but i didn't see their name anywhere for first round picks, just want to make sure i didn't miss something

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my problem with hawes (when i watched him which was sparingly) is that he can disappear from games. He doesnt stand out at all on the floor. Hibbert did to me, so maybe thats why Id like Hibbert more.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
my problem with hawes (when i watched him which was sparingly) is that he can disappear from games. He doesnt stand out at all on the floor. Hibbert did to me, so maybe thats why Id like Hibbert more.
Hibbert is also 2 years older than Hawes. He's 19 years old, of course he's going to disappear at times, it's called being inexperienced.

Quote:
Old 05-22-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like how people are singling out Boston as the only team who tanked...Milwaukee benched Redd (left knee pain), Mo Williams (left knee pain), and Brian Skinner (ear infection...no joke)...Memphis also tanked multiple games...there are plenty of games where they had very large, double didgit leads and completely, magically blew them...yea the Celtics did tank it...Im not denying that...we were starting Brian Scalbrine for God's sake, but we were not the only ones in this business...I find it a little ironic that the 3 most blatant tanking teams ended up with the worst possible picks they could get...for some reason I keep thinking Stern has a say in who gets each pick behind those closed doors...

That being said I think think the Celtics are left with some very nice options...sure we definitely needed a center, but Jefferson managed himself very well at the 5 this year with Perkins out and starting Gomes at the 4...with that being said we will have a shot at Yi, Brandon Wright, Julian Wright, Jeff Green, Al Horford...all those could be very solid picks and contribute to the team...I personally like Brandon Wright the best...he is a great athlete and has an incredible wingspan allowing him to be a big time shot blocker...he was under used in that UNC offense because there was so much talent around him...I think he could be a Bosh like player if he bulks up some...Yi is a bit of an unknown...he could end up being a Dirk like player and be a great compliment to Jefferson, but I skeptical on foreign players...but unlike many foreign players Yi has had serious production and put up big numbers against team USA...Horford is just a polished down low player who can contribute right away...those players are never bad and Horford has all the tools...then there's Julian Wright, Jeff Green, and Corey Brewer...who all bring some different things to the table, but all could come in at SF and help Pierce out...I am greatly disappointed...Oden would have been huge for us...but that being said there are still some great options left

Last edited by pierce2walker : 05-22-2007 at 11:02 PM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
I like how people are singling out Boston as the only team who tanked...Milwaukee benched Redd (left knee pain), Mo Williams (left knee pain), and Brian Skinner (ear infection...no joke)...Memphis also tanked multiple games...there are plenty of games where they had very large, double didgit leads and completely, magically blew them...yea the Celtics did tank it...Im not denying that...we were starting Brian Scalbrine for God's sake, but we were not the only ones in this business...I find it a little ironic that the 3 most blatant tanking teams ended up with the worst possible picks they could get...for some reason I keep thinking Stern has a say in who gets each pick behind those closed doors...
Um why would Stern put arguably the two best talents to come around in a while, well since LeBron and Carmelo out West where no one pays attention? Marketing wise that's not smart. Which is why Boston or Atlanta would've been the good places for these guys to go because they have good markets. Charlotte, eh I guess but it's still not up there with Boston or Atlanta.

Maybe this puts the West coast, preferably Seattle and Portland back on the map in sports because no one really cares about those two cities in the sports world.

Oh and here's a little something for you Bulls fans that'll give you even more reason to be pissed off by Eddy Curry; had he not hit the game tying three and the game winning basket in the last game of the regular season, we would've been at #6 (where Portland was) and we'd be picking #1 right now with a chance to get Oden. Son of a *****, haha.

Quote:
Old 05-22-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Hold the phone ladies and gents:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...052201624.html

Hibbert might not enter the draft. And I've heard too that Hawes may be in the same boat. Should be interesting.

Quote:
Old 05-22-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
My thoughts exactly. Same deal with Memphis, the second-worst team when it came to tanking the season, landing the 4th overall pick. Thank you, karma.

(I HATE teams tanking seasons with a passion.)

I'd sooner give him a nudge.
Simmons is phenomenal...there's no need to do that.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote