Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2009, 02:39 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Example: AI's under contract but obviously he has some control. Players can not accept backup roles or simply not fit into them. Him and Jameer together is a mistake. They'll shoot too much and neither can guard anyone over 6'3.

You're being overdramatic.
BT, come on now... There's absolutely no reason to believe Rafer wants to get out of Orlando. Stop making up stuff.

From Hoopsworld...

"When Jameer comes back he's the starting point guard on this team," Alston told HOOPSWORLD. "I'll come off the bench. I would love out team, because you've got Jameer setting the tone and me coming off the bench and pushing the tempo even more. We could be great."

That's precisely was Smith had in mind when he acquired Alston.

"I've said all along that we were really addressing next year's problem this year when Jameer got hurt," Smith told HOOPSWORLD. "We were going to have to get another point guard, so we got Rafer and I think that's going to help us."

OK does that settle that? Rafer will finish his career in Orlando. He's already 32.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

Announcing today. September can't come soon enough.

Quote:
“The one thing that I haven’t seen from anyone else yet is the sense that people felt on a day there was a game in Chicago,” Grover said. “People would start to get excited at 7 and 8 in the morning. It didn’t matter if you were going to be in the arena for the game. People would want to see Michael on the expressway to the arena. Just to see him walk into the building, people would flock to come watch. They would be waiting outside and thinking, ‘What’s he going to be driving? How’s he going to look?’
I don't know any other athlete that you can say had this type of effect on a city.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The T'Wolves without Kevin Love and Al Jefferson are realllllllllly good.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
BT, come on now... There's absolutely no reason to believe Rafer wants to get out of Orlando. Stop making up stuff.

From Hoopsworld...

"When Jameer comes back he's the starting point guard on this team," Alston told HOOPSWORLD. "I'll come off the bench. I would love out team, because you've got Jameer setting the tone and me coming off the bench and pushing the tempo even more. We could be great."

That's precisely was Smith had in mind when he acquired Alston.

"I've said all along that we were really addressing next year's problem this year when Jameer got hurt," Smith told HOOPSWORLD. "We were going to have to get another point guard, so we got Rafer and I think that's going to help us."

OK does that settle that? Rafer will finish his career in Orlando. He's already 32.
Right. Any thing works if you say it works, got it D. What's he supposed to say? **** the Magic for putting me into this situation? Then they take away his current starting job if he complains. We won't know how he'll react until next year if he's still on the team.

Ignore the fact that playing a 6'2 guard with a weak defensive 6'0 guard makes no sense. Ignore the fact that it's completely contrary to the 'give Jameer the team' attitude they had that lead them to maybe the best team before he went down. Ignore that Alston is almost the definition of a chucker and you'd be bringing that off the bench.

I would love to see Orlando try to pull Rafer and Jameer at the same time vs. the Lakers. Kobe would just murder them.

Last edited by BrownsTown : 04-06-2009 at 11:27 AM.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
My President is Black
Rookie

My President is Black hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Right. Any thing works if you say it works, got it D.

I would love to see Orlando try to pull Rafer and Jameer at the same time vs. the Lakers. Kobe would just murder them.
Isn't the quotation saying that Skip would back up Jameer? They wouldn't be on the court at the same time...
My President is Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My President is Black View Post
Isn't the quotation saying that Skip would back up Jameer? They wouldn't be on the court at the same time...
Look at the posts from earlier. They were saying there'd be rotations with both of them in the game.

Only bringing Alston in to backup Jameer would bring up a host of different problems; I doubt Alston would be happy with 15-18 minutes a game.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Right. Any thing works if you say it works, got it D. What's he supposed to say? **** the Magic for putting me into this situation? Then they take away his current starting job if he complains. We won't know how he'll react until next year if he's still on the team.

Ignore the fact that playing a 6'2 guard with a weak defensive 6'0 guard makes no sense. Ignore the fact that it's completely contrary to the 'give Jameer the team' attitude they had that lead them to maybe the best team before he went down. Ignore that Alston is almost the definition of a chucker and you'd be bringing that off the bench.

Did you read anything?

I said it would be against smaller lineups, such as delonte and mo.

Plenty of teams go small in this league. They would be fine playing together in certain lineups.

Either way, you're completely making **** up. We've given you quotes from the player himself, told you what the GM has said, told you what the coach has said and you still don't want to accept it.

You just hate on the Magic because the Cavs can't beat us.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:44 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
Did you read anything?

I said it would be against smaller lineups, such as delonte and mo.

Plenty of teams go small in this league. They would be fine playing together in certain lineups.

Either way, you're completely making **** up. We've given you quotes from the player himself, told you what the GM has said, told you what the coach has said and you still don't want to accept it.

You just hate on the Magic because the Cavs can't beat us.
As DG would say:

:/

I guess when the Cavs beat the Magic earlier that just didn't count.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As DG would say:

:/

I guess when the Cavs beat the Magic earlier that just didn't count.
That's what he says when he gives up.

I can't believe your come back was that they'd get murdered being matched up against Kobe. ...like they'd actually put that rotation on the floor in that scenario. Once again... pull stuff out of the air.

If Rafer himself is saying Jameer is the starter, and you still want to claim that he's lying and making that up, then you can certainly believe what you want to believe and nobody can tell you different. But this started when you said you didn't think Rafer would return. We've countered providing solid evidence stating otherwise, so we made the points we wanted to make and can move on. I'm not trying to make you a believer. Just stating the reasons why I believe it.

Even though a lot of you guys thought Rafer wasn't going to make a difference after the trade, well.... Can't say that you were right there either. So really... until I get a reason to believe, I don't think I'll follow those pied pipers.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
That's what he says when he gives up.

I can't believe your come back was that they'd get murdered being matched up against Kobe. ...like they'd actually put that rotation on the floor in that scenario. Once again... pull stuff out of the air.

If Rafer himself is saying Jameer is the starter, and you still want to claim that he's lying and making that up, then you can certainly believe what you want to believe and nobody can tell you different. But this started when you said you didn't think Rafer would return. We've countered providing solid evidence stating otherwise, so we made the points we wanted to make and can move on. I'm not trying to make you a believer. Just stating the reasons why I believe it.

Even though a lot of you guys thought Rafer wasn't going to make a difference after the trade, well.... Can't say that you were right there either. So really... until I get a reason to believe, I don't think I'll follow those pied pipers.
Or it's what he says when he's tired of arguing with homers. Well, that's more specific to this scenario, but meh. I've made my argument and you won't believe it because it means the Magic won't be unstoppable. I'm not going to keep arguing when I know there's nothing I can do to stop thinking that everything involved with the Magic HAS to work out.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

Announcing today. September can't come soon enough.

I don't know any other athlete that you can say had this type of effect on a city.
rocky balboa and Philadelphia.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im very happy to see one of my all time favorites David Robinson elected to HOF
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Or it's what he says when he's tired of arguing with homers. Well, that's more specific to this scenario, but meh. I've made my argument and you won't believe it because it means the Magic won't be unstoppable. I'm not going to keep arguing when I know there's nothing I can do to stop thinking that everything involved with the Magic HAS to work out.
Seriously... what's so homeristic about saying Rafer is going to be a Magic player beyond the end of his current contract. You don't even think he's good. For some reason, you have just decided that anything Magic related will irritate you.

I know you've been around long enough to know that I don't sing praises about the Magic 24/7. Seems like I hate their draft every year. I didn't even like Courtney Lee! Now I'm starting to like him, but it wasn't always that way. Their FA moves don't always make even common sense. All that money to Rashard was a complete joke. Don't even bring up Grant Hill's name... I might slit my wrist. I have liked the way they have used their MLE over the years... Turk/Dooling/Pietrus. But I've been a fan of them long enough to live through many pains... Shaq/Penny/T-Mac... heck... even Ben Wallace/Chucky Atkins/Chauncy Billups/Anderson Varejao/Trevor Ariza... few of the guys off the top of my head that have come through here only to enjoy success elsewhere. This team has committed so much tragedy... need I mention Fran Vazquez? How about getting me all amped up for Billy Donovan, just to see that melt through my fingers... I got amped for Darko too! Gave up a 1st rounder for him only to see that go to waste. That pick... Rodney Stuckey. Even small treasures... like Mo Evans, who was supposed to be a toss in to Brian Cook for Ariza deal. Cook failed, but Mo was a keeper I thought... we'll no... he was let go without even an offer.

This success that we are currently enjoying, imo is an accident. The Magic just got lucky. I want to believe that they have slowly gotten a little bit smarter over time... but every time I want to think that... they go trade for a guy like Tyronn Lue. They were lucky that they got Alston. Hey, I'm happy we got the guy. Do I think he's John Stockton? No. But I think he's a better PG than Jameer Nelson contrary to popular belief. I think Alston should start and Jameer should come off the bench as an instant offense type player. A spark plug.

For you to think that I think that anything the Magic touches turns to gold is pretty obsurd. If I say Alston sounds like a guy who will stick around is a homeristic opinion then that's crazy.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yah, congrats to the Admiral. For a big man his game was always very, very pretty.
CC.SD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:17 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
rocky balboa and Philadelphia.
Psssssh real athletes.

And honestly, I don't know about other cities, so I'm kinda curious. Any body know of any time that their whole city loved a player/team so much that a whole day was consumed with anticipation for that night?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
The T'Wolves without Kevin Love and Al Jefferson are realllllllllly good.
Even with the two they are still reallllllly good.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C Vivian Stringer in the HOF. yea, i'm that big of a Rutgers homer I actually care
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can count the Spurs out as a contender.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4047838
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
Even with the two they are still reallllllly good.
Hahaaaaaaaaaa :(
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Seriously... what's so homeristic about saying Rafer is going to be a Magic player beyond the end of his current contract. You don't even think he's good. For some reason, you have just decided that anything Magic related will irritate you.

I know you've been around long enough to know that I don't sing praises about the Magic 24/7. Seems like I hate their draft every year. I didn't even like Courtney Lee! Now I'm starting to like him, but it wasn't always that way. Their FA moves don't always make even common sense. All that money to Rashard was a complete joke. Don't even bring up Grant Hill's name... I might slit my wrist. I have liked the way they have used their MLE over the years... Turk/Dooling/Pietrus. But I've been a fan of them long enough to live through many pains... Shaq/Penny/T-Mac... heck... even Ben Wallace/Chucky Atkins/Chauncy Billups/Anderson Varejao/Trevor Ariza... few of the guys off the top of my head that have come through here only to enjoy success elsewhere. This team has committed so much tragedy... need I mention Fran Vazquez? How about getting me all amped up for Billy Donovan, just to see that melt through my fingers... I got amped for Darko too! Gave up a 1st rounder for him only to see that go to waste. That pick... Rodney Stuckey. Even small treasures... like Mo Evans, who was supposed to be a toss in to Brian Cook for Ariza deal. Cook failed, but Mo was a keeper I thought... we'll no... he was let go without even an offer.

This success that we are currently enjoying, imo is an accident. The Magic just got lucky. I want to believe that they have slowly gotten a little bit smarter over time... but every time I want to think that... they go trade for a guy like Tyronn Lue. They were lucky that they got Alston. Hey, I'm happy we got the guy. Do I think he's John Stockton? No. But I think he's a better PG than Jameer Nelson contrary to popular belief. I think Alston should start and Jameer should come off the bench as an instant offense type player. A spark plug.

For you to think that I think that anything the Magic touches turns to gold is pretty obsurd. If I say Alston sounds like a guy who will stick around is a homeristic opinion then that's crazy.
I've hated on Otis Smith so many times. MOTH has had to reason with me on numerous occasions for being too hard on the Magic (and the Cowboys) players and management.

To be honest, there isn't a lot to hate on this year. Maybe we could use a true PF who could play defense and help our offensive rebounding but what is there to be critical of?
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Otis Smith is probably going to be named executive of the year. With Lewis making an all-star appearance, stealing Courtney Lee, aquiring Rafer late, and putting Orlando in a place to have their greatest single season record ever, despite losing Jameer Nelson.

The guy certainly knows talent.

Danny Ferry should be in the mix as well but, I think the Rafer deal will end up winning this award for Otis.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol at Howard trying to play Yao straight up. I thought he would learn the first dozen times playing him. Yao can definitely be nullified by getting fronted since hes so clumsy.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C Lee is ice cold these last two games.

We have a strange second lineup today with Lue, Redick, and Gortat. I dont know if AJ is hurt or not...I figure SVG is just playing Lue because, he's a better matchup to guard Lowry.

edit...AJ has an eye abrasion. ouch. It was Dwight Howard injuring his teammates again in warm ups. blah.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 04-07-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It's the Von Wafer show.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-07-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn i missed Landry so much.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote