Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Lebron = +2
Refs = +1
Kwame = -1

?
Stuckey, Rip, Tayshaun, McDyess = 4 (+ Sheed) = 4
LeBron, Mo, Varejao, Delonte, Ilgauskas = 5 (+ 3 Refs) = 8

We don't stand a chance!
Old 04-14-2009, 12:51 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Stuckey, Rip, Tayshaun, McDyess = 4 (+ Sheed) = 4
LeBron, Mo, Varejao, Delonte, Ilgauskas = 5 (+ 3 Refs) = 8

We don't stand a chance!
If McDyess isnt back next season im going to beat someone up.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The radio hosts on 97.1 after the game were saying if we can't get Carlos Boozer or a RFA like David Lee in Free Agency, we should re-sign Sheed to a 1 year deal.

I say no way. That would be a mentally handicapped idea. I am glad to say that Sheed has only 5 more games in a Pistons uniform.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:48 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
The radio hosts on 97.1 after the game were saying if we can't get Carlos Boozer or a RFA like David Lee in Free Agency, we should re-sign Sheed to a 1 year deal.

I say no way. That would be a mentally handicapped idea. I am glad to say that Sheed has only 5 more games in a Pistons uniform.
Id still prefer Millsap to all of them!
Old 04-14-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if its been posted but apparently Flip Saunders is going to be the next Washington Wizards coach.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns
Old 04-14-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ooh boy. Heat/Hawks is going to be one fun ass series.

Beasley got 23/13 in 24 minutes FYI. Him vs. J-Smoove will be sweet.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Ooh boy. Heat/Hawks is going to be one fun ass series.

Beasley got 23/13 in 24 minutes FYI. Him vs. J-Smoove will be sweet.
Yeah Hawks won tonight but doesn't matter because Dwade didn't play. Still Smoove, Joe Johnson, Horford, and Bibby only played about a quarter. Nice to see Marv playing nice back from injury. He could be the difference maker. Can't believe the Hawks bench won a game. They are clearly the worst bench in the NBA, but hey any time Mario West, Thomas Gardner, Solomon Jones, Othello Hunter, and Randolph Morris are playing the bulk of your minutes and you pull off a win makes me happy.

BTW kind of random but TedGinn do you still follow the Thunder now that they are out of Seattle???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I don't know if its been posted but apparently Flip Saunders is going to be the next Washington Wizards coach.

I like the signing. I think Avery Johnson would have clashed with a lot of players because of his personality and his emphasis on defense. As a PG he would have lots of conflicts with Gilbert. Flip should bring back stability.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate the whole city of Boston more than usual right now.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

He's better than Michael Curry.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell to the no. I hate the Thunder.

But I think you're mistaken if you think the Hawks bench is worst than the Heat bench. The Heat bench is mostly comprised of D-League players. Can't wait for the series though. We should bet. lol
Old 04-14-2009, 09:52 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Celtics beating the Sixers was nice. Bulls now need a win over Toronto or a Sixers loss to Cleveland to get the six seed.

Last edited by derza222 : 04-14-2009 at 10:22 PM.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Celtics beating the Sixers was nice. Bulls now need a win over Toronto or a Sixers loss to Chicago to get the six seed.
I am sure you meant Sixers loss to Cleveland. I have a good feeling we can give Orlando a scare. I don't think we will take the series, just give Orlando an opening round scare.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I am sure you meant Sixers loss to Cleveland. I have a good feeling we can give Orlando a scare. I don't think we will take the series, just give Orlando an opening round scare.
Right you are sir. I definitely agree, don't think we'll win it but think we can make a little more noise than we would against the Celtics. Regardless, nice to get into the playoffs.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:50 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playoff time everyone!
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:03 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I think the Heat, 76ers, and Bulls will all give their opponets a good 6 or 7 game series in the end, but I do have to say the Hawks, Magic, and Celtics will prevail. Cleveland will sweep Detroit.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:16 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
I think the Heat, 76ers, and Bulls will all give their opponets a good 6 or 7 game series in the end, but I do have to say the Hawks, Magic, and Celtics will prevail. Cleveland will sweep Detroit.
ill sweep you

.... off your feet
Old 04-15-2009, 05:42 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

You cannot sweep that which has already been swopen. Yodachu is my boo.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Wall could be eligible for the draft...that could be a huge draft shake up. Does he go behind Griffin? Or does he fall due to being younger and less proven? I'm definitely interested to see how this plays out.

Edit: Just saw LeBron, Mo, Z, Big Ben and Joe Smith are sitting tonight. **** you Mike Brown! Come on, what are the chances of an injury? Let us have the record.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
John Wall could be eligible for the draft...that could be a huge draft shake up. Does he go behind Griffin? Or does he fall due to being younger and less proven? I'm definitely interested to see how this plays out.
How can he be eligible? Isn't he a senior/doesn't prep school still count as HS (if he's in prep)?

EDIT: **** the Cavs. I was about to apologize for making Elo look like a douche, but now you deserve it. I hope you get embarrassed in the playoffs.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 04-15-2009, 02:23 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cavs will not lose this year. Mo Williams has finally found his Pippen. And Mo's Pippen is a lot better than Jordan's Pippen was. It's. All. Over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:25 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
How can he be eligible? Isn't he a senior/doesn't prep school still count as HS (if he's in prep)?

EDIT: **** the Cavs. I was about to apologize for making Elo look like a douche, but now you deserve it. I hope you get embarrassed in the playoffs.
He's a 5th year senior in HS...the rule is worded their graduating class has to be one year removed from HS and there's a chance that qualifies. I don't know the specifics I just know its possible.

Well THATs comforting. The Browns are headed back to mediocrity, the Indians are 1-7 and the Cavs are gonna lose to the Lakers in the finals. Cleveland needs....something. Why not go for the record?
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's a 5th year senior in HS...the rule is worded their graduating class has to be one year removed from HS and there's a chance that qualifies. I don't know the specifics I just know its possible.

Well THATs comforting. The Browns are headed back to mediocrity, the Indians are 1-7 and the Cavs are gonna lose to the Lakers in the finals. Cleveland needs....something. Why not go for the record?
Didn't the same thing happen to Bill "I got my **** stuffed by Wally Szczerbiak" Walker? I thought I remember hearing how he might have been eligible out of HS cuz he was deemed ineligible for his senior year of HS. He might have been allowed to, maybe he went to KSU for second sem. 2 years ago and played a bit, but got hurt and had to stay another year or risk not being drafted?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-15-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
Cavs will not lose this year. Mo Williams has finally found his Pippen. And Mo's Pippen is a lot better than Jordan's Pippen was. It's. All. Over.
I'm confused as to what this even means. I know you are comparing Pippen to Bron, which is fine. But what does Mo Williams have to do with anything? Honestly, a better comparison would be Pippen to Mo because Pippen was pretty much a PG for the Bulls a lot of the time, in which case Pippen >>>> Mo. Then it would be Jordan to Bron, in which case Jordan > Bron.

Bulls still win :D.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 04-15-2009, 02:34 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:

Yea, I thought it was you have to be 1 year removed from HS. But obviously if the wording is weird, it could be possible. But I don't understand how it the class before can be considered his graduating class, if he isn't graduating with them but the class after?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 04-15-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I'm confused as to what this even means. I know you are comparing Pippen to Bron, which is fine. But what does Mo Williams have to do with anything? Honestly, a better comparison would be Pippen to Mo because Pippen was pretty much a PG for the Bulls a lot of the time, in which case Pippen >>>> Mo. Then it would be Jordan to Bron, in which case Jordan > Bron.

Bulls still win :D.
No. Mo Williams is the GOAT of pro sports. Not just basketball.

Quote:
Quote: