Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-11-2009, 02:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's not pretend that Kobe doesnt normally deserve some sort of retailiation. No one is better at being sneaky dirty than Kobe. He's always throwing elbows or throwing his knee out there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yeah, let's get away from this class subject. It's pretty irrelevant even if true or not true.

I am pissed that this game was lost, but I'm not pissed at Boston for the way they won it. They have major clutch ability. They are mentally tough. The Magic are weak. They panic. They crumble in tight games and they crumble in blowout games. Even wtih 20+ pt leads, it's never safe with them. How does that get corrected? Better coaching? Personnel change?
Old 05-11-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Yeah, let's get away from this class subject. It's pretty irrelevant even if true or not true.

I am pissed that this game was lost, but I'm not pissed at Boston for the way they won it. They have major clutch ability. They are mentally tough. The Magic are weak. They panic. They crumble in tight games and they crumble in blowout games. Even wtih 20+ pt leads, it's never safe with them. How does that get corrected? Better coaching? Personnel change?
Well, like I said in my original post. I expected celebration and they deserved to celebrate. They earned it. As for all the other stuff, I've stated how I feel.

I think we're missing a go to player. I don't think SVG is the problem. The problem is when things start to go sideways, no one want to drive, everyone want to hold onto the ball and jack up 3's.

Dwight's let his frustrations throw his game off too often. His improvements in the post have all but gone out the window in this Celtics series. His footwork is still great, but his touch has reverted back to what it was.

Hedo and Pietrus both stop penetrating and start settling to often.

Maybe next year, Lee can be that guy. He seems very confident taking shots with the game on the line. I think Nelson IS that guy, but we don't have him right now.

When the Celtics, Lakers, or Cavs start to slip -- they give Pierce, Kobe, or Bron the ball.

Nelson's gone and no one else seems to want to pick up the slack.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
Well, like I said in my original post. I expected celebration and they deserved to celebrate. They earned it. As for all the other stuff, I've stated how I feel.

I think we're missing a go to player. I don't think SVG is the problem. The problem is when things start to go sideways, no one want to drive, everyone want to hold onto the ball and jack up 3's.

Dwight's let his frustrations throw his game off too often. His improvements in the post have all but gone out the window in this Celtics series. His footwork is still great, but his touch has reverted back to what it was.

Hedo and Pietrus both stop penetrating and start settling to often.

Maybe next year, Lee can be that guy. He seems very confident taking shots with the game on the line. I think Nelson IS that guy, but we don't have him right now.

When the Celtics, Lakers, or Cavs start to slip -- they give Pierce, Kobe, or Bron the ball.

Nelson's gone and no one else seems to want to pick up the slack.
SVG wants Hedo to be that guy but, Hedo knows when he is off. He wears his emotions on his sleeve these days. Hedo wanted the ball in game 3, he didnt want any part of it in game 4. He does have that problem of forcing up 3's when he goes cold....like sinking one is the only thing that will ignite him, what he should be doing is going inside, obviously. Just like Lewis does when he is off.

I love the idea of Lewis being that 4th quarter, go to guy but, yesterday Scalabrine actually did a fine job on him late. He was all over him and they were actually doubling up on him in the latter part of the game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-11-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Just a random question. When watching a basketball game, do you guys like when the camera goes to the floor level view or a wider view? I cannot stand this at all but, that's just me. It annoys the hell out of me.

Same thing in baseball when they flip the camera and show the angle behind the batter. Hate that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-11-2009, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Manic Depressant
Rookie

Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Just a random question. When watching a basketball game, do you guys like when the camera goes to the floor level view or a wider view? I cannot stand this at all but, that's just me. It annoys the hell out of me.

Same thing in baseball when they flip the camera and show the angle behind the batter. Hate that.
I hate most of these alternative angles in all sports. It's nice to have them for replays and stuff but when I'm watching the game I just want to see what is going on. Save the fancy angles for replays, highlights, etc.
Manic Depressant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:18 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yep. I hate it whenever it's not the norm. I think the worst is the camera angle from on top of the shot clock.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:

Same as you, I like to see everything, I like to see who's moving.

I hate when they have an angle and someone comes flying out of nowhere.. Save it for the replays as the other posters said.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
I think it's personnel more then anything else. Our development as a team hinges on Dwight Howard, especially the development of Dwight's offensive game. Dwight needs to become either an elite post player or develop a consistent 10-15 foot jumper, one or the other. If one of those happens and he ups his free throws into the 60-70% range, the Magic will be hard to beat.

That said, it would be for the best if we had an elite wing guy. Courtney Lee might turn into that eventually--- I think he has all the tools to be a future All-Star, and I like what I've seen.

I'm not very hot on Turk any more--- I think he's taking away touches from both Shard and Lee/Pietrus. Give the ball to Jameer next year and let him reach the next level when it comes to being an all-around point.

Jameer - Lee -Pietrus - Shard - Howard. I've said it before and I'll say it again, unless we bring in a calibur FA that's the future.
Dwight's continued development is going to be huge. His moves around the basket are just still very crazy. He's got to learn how to have fine touch around the rim. He's still using too much force on his shots and layups. Once that happens, he's going to be a 28-30 point threat (or even more) every night instead of a 22-24 point threat.

I agree on that line up of yours. We're both on the same page there.

I don't want to see Redick's contract renewed when it is up. Same feeling when Drew Gooden was here. There was some good, but it just didn't make up for the softness.

I don't want to see Hedo back. I think relying on him is holding this team back. See Houston. They are a better team not having to rely on T-Mac and the other players are really growing up fast.

I want more toughness in the paint.

-----------

The whole thing yesterday with doubling Pierce was called because Hedo can't cover him by himself. Shard on the other hand is a very good wing defender. How Hedo is still in the end of the game on defense is beyond me. One of the main reasons why we brought on Pietrus this season specifically was because he played tough D. Yes, SVG... the blame is on you. Get Hedo OFF THE DAMN court on D. I thought Iggy taught you that lessson already.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Glad I'm not alone. It really is annoying. Nothing like having an obstructed view from your couch.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-11-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was watching the Boston vs Orlando game and I forget who it was but they had a mean ass dunk. Well as soon as he went to go drive to the hoop the camera angle switched to the floor angle and it was awesome. Looked mad cool. Normally it sucks but that time it was awesome.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
I was watching the Boston vs Orlando game and I forget who it was but they had a mean ass dunk. Well as soon as he went to go drive to the hoop the camera angle switched to the floor angle and it was awesome. Looked mad cool. Normally it sucks but that time it was awesome.
Pietrus, in the first half I believe.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:28 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pietrus, in the first half I believe.
Yea it was Pietrus
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Cavs were in the West, what seed do you think they would have been?
Old 05-11-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Probably the 1 seed. Lol LeBron made a shot and pointed at some guy in the crowd and said, "I just did that." Haha crowds will scream at you wherever you go, you can't make enemies with everyone.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
1st. The Cavs winning % was higher vs the West than it was vs the East. While teams 4-9 are better in the West, as a whole, the East was actually the better conference this year(a combination of 3 elite teams vs. one, and the 6 horrible, horrible teams in the west compared to the 1 in the East. Western Conference people like to mention how #9 Phoenix has a better record than #4 ATL. but the 14th place team in the East would be 10th in the West. That's why it appears the playoff teams in the West are better. They get to beat up on OKC, Sacto, etc. etc.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mo is pesky thing isn't he.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

It's like the Cavs are on cruise control and can just turn it on when they want to right now.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To the Lakers credit.. They beat the Cavs twice by double digits.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Kobe's just mad he got in He Got Game over him.
I heard that one before..

I'm sure Kobe would much rather have his rings, all star appearances, and mvp trophy.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
To the Lakers credit.. They beat the Cavs twice by double digits.
Yea, I was going to say that, the Cavs would have teams like LA, Denver, San Antonio and Portland more than teams like Chicago, Philly and Detroit...

I would say Cleveland would probably be #2 or #3 in the West, probably the two spot

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
Yea, I was going to say that, the Cavs would have teams like LA, Denver, San Antonio and Portland more than teams like Chicago, Philly and Detroit...

I would say Cleveland would probably be #2 or #3 in the West, probably the two spot
But it would be a whole other story if the Cavs were in the west. We'll never know lol

Old 05-11-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cavs would be #1 in the west too. I won't dwell too much on it, SABF or in my heart always SARF gave u all the info u need on that one. He was exactly right. It would be different if other teams were in different confrences.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
The Cavs would be #1 in the west too. I won't dwell too much on it, SABF or in my heart always SARF gave u all the info u need on that one. He was exactly right. It would be different if other teams were in different confrences.
The statistics are flawed because they just about most of the teams in the west except for the #1 seed Lakers. But since it's an average, it just seems flawed to me.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cavs would have won in Cleveland against LA if they had even one shooting guard in the second half.

Delonte West... out.
Wally... out.
Tarence Kinsey... out.
Sasha Pavlovic... out for 2nd half.

When you have 4 injured at one position, that's impossible to overcome. LeBron had to guard Kobe, and our worst big man had to guard Odom and he took over. Won't happen in the Finals. Don't believe me? Wait till the Cavs beat LA, if LA even gets there.

Also, there's no evidence Cleveland wouldn't be #1 in the West. In fact, all evidence suggests otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote