Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Paul a dork?
Yes 356115 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 356115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2009, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Manic Depressant
Rookie

Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What's going on is simply criminal.
Manic Depressant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A foul is a foul though, right? The refs were calling fouls all game long like they were running out of style. Then when they try to foul on purpose, they can't get one? LOL.

But ok, if you wanna argue that there still would've been a 1 in 1 thousandth chance that the Nuggets still would've won, I'll give you that. I'm ok with being right 999 out of1000 times. ;)

Just another black eye over these playoffs.

Looking forward to tonights game. Hopefully Boston doesn't blow them away like in Game 2.
That's kind of my point though. The refs are terrible, we all know this. So why give them a chance to blow the ball? If you're going to foul, make sure you foul him in an obvious fashion.

It was a blown call but Wright could have prevented it by wrapping Anthony up instead of swiping at him. Bad call and a bad play. I know how Mavs fans feel though after seeing Rondo demolish Miller across the face without a flagrant foul.

Every since the Donaghy scandal it makes you wonder sometimes doesn't it?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
That's kind of my point though. The refs are terrible, we all know this. So why give them a chance to blow the ball? If you're going to foul, make sure you foul him in an obvious fashion.

It was a blown call but Wright could have prevented it by wrapping Anthony up instead of swiping at him. Bad call and a bad play. I know how Mavs fans feel though after seeing Rondo demolish Miller across the face without a flagrant foul.

Every since the Donaghy scandal it makes you wonder sometimes doesn't it?
If Joey Crawford is clean, so is Jose Canseco. I mean c'mon... Isn't it obvious that the NBA is run by the mob? Every year, they get the best money match up in the finals. Last year, Boston and LA. This year, they want Kobe vs Lebron. Oh it's gonna happen.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Manic Depressant
Rookie

Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
If Joey Crawford is clean, so is Jose Canseco. I mean c'mon... Isn't it obvious that the NBA is run by the mob? Every year, they get the best money match up in the finals. Last year, Boston and LA. This year, they want Kobe vs Lebron. Oh it's gonna happen.
Why do you watch then? Why not just flick on the WWE?
Manic Depressant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:02 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic Depressant View Post
Awesome. I love him.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
San Antonio Vs. Detroit = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 05-12-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...deo?id=4161579

Big Baby's apology for bumping into the fat kid. His dad wanted an apology and he got it.

Feed Moncrief

Last edited by Don Vito : 05-12-2009 at 03:28 PM.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But ok, if you wanna argue that there still would've been a 1 in 1 thousandth chance that the Nuggets still would've won, I'll give you that. I'm ok with being right 999 out of1000 times. ;)
1 in 1000th? Are you kidding me? The Nugs probably would have had about a 45-50 percent chance to send it to OT or win.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...deo?id=4161579

Big Baby's apology for bumping into the fat kid. His dad wanted an apology and he got it.
I'm glad the analysts all tore that dad up.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Yeah that situation was just ridiculous, that dad is a *****. He called Big Baby a "Raging Animal" lol

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/ran...-backtracking/

This article rips on the kid and his dad, pretty funny.

Feed Moncrief
Old 05-12-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm nervous right now...C Lee back starting tonight should give us a boost, though. So it's anyone's game tonight. I just want to get this thing going.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm nervous right now...C Lee back starting tonight should give us a boost, though. So it's anyone's game tonight. I just want to get this thing going.
JJ is going to start. SVG wants Lee coming off the bench to shut down House and he said JJ plays better when he starts.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I hear you. I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum as a Celtics fan, but I am very nervous right now between the Celtics and Bruins (brink of elimination). I just want the games to get here.

Feed Moncrief
Old 05-12-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
1 in 1000th? Are you kidding me? The Nugs probably would have had about a 45-50 percent chance to send it to OT or win.
The series would've been 2-2. But who cares anyways...

Denver is the superior team. I bet they'll even beat the Lakers.

Chauncey is still the MAN. Detroit would've still been in this if he was still there.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
San Antonio Vs. Detroit = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Once every decade they have to allow for a cruddy match up. Just to keep the suspicion off their backs. But the mob still got what it wanted by making the refs extend it to a Game 7 series. hahaha.

Last edited by D-Unit : 05-12-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:43 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Once every decade they have to allow for a cruddy match up. Just to keep the suspicion off their backs. hahaha.
Fun Fact: reruns of "that 70s show" had higher ratings then the finals of san antonio vs. cleveland.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Fun Fact: reruns of "that 70s show" had higher ratings then the finals of san antonio vs. cleveland.
It's a shame considering it was one of the better finals matchups of this decade.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-12-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's a shame considering it was one of the better finals matchups of this decade.
wait what? was that sarcasm...? the cavs got swept...
Old 05-12-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
wait what? was that sarcasm...? the cavs got swept...
Sorry I thought you put Detroit at first.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-12-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Sorry I thought you put Detroit at first.
you mean the detroit vs. spurs? yeah that was a good series with the exception of a flashy superstar on either end. true fundamental basketball at its finest.

if you meant the cavs and detroit series that year... well you know... haha.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
I was glad they did that, I'm surprised the dad didn't try to sue for damages to his son smh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Magic fans... what do you think about pursuing Kyle Korver in the offseason? He's an UFA. I think he could be one of those under the radar affordable players. He fits what we do. It a better shooter and player than Redick.

Definitely not the put us over the top kind of guy, but a good role player, imo.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
JJ is going to start. SVG wants Lee coming off the bench to shut down House and he said JJ plays better when he starts.
hmm, that's awful news. ESPN said Lee was starting earlier, must have had it wrong. I want Lee playing close to 40 minutes.

Well, now I dont like our chances as much. Our team is missing Lee's offense. he should be starting, Redick hasnt done anything the last two games and he is lucky that Allen was missing wide open shots.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-12-2009, 06:00 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
If there is one guy who can surpass Mike, it's LeBron if he's willing to put in the work, and that's where I have my doubts.
Why would you have doubts there? What gives you the impression that Lebron doesn't want to, or won't work to constantly improve? The way he improved his overall defense, 3 pt shooting, FT's, and overall game in just a year should say alot about the type of work ethic he has.

Still like I said it's not just all about stats, Lebron would have to lead his team to win multiple rings, that's what makes you great, and right now it's hard to see Lebron winning as many MVP's and Finals as Jordan won...Lots of things would have to go his way for that to happen.

Anyways I'm ready for a great night of basketball :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I hear you. I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum as a Celtics fan, but I am very nervous right now between the Celtics and Bruins (brink of elimination). I just want the games to get here.
Yeah, the playoffs are stressful.

Any word on Scalabrine yet? If he isnt there, Rashard should have no problem all night.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS