Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
sure thing
So you think I'm insecure about my looks, chubby checkers?

Here's me with my girl, the same type you have to beat off about cuz you'll never touch the real thing... At least not for free hhahahaa

Last edited by Burns336 : 05-13-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait a second. Did you just start watching the NBA last year? KG not HOF worthy? Oh my...
Old 05-12-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
WE GOT THEM GOING DOWN FOR THE COUNT LOOKING AT THE GROUND..THATS WHY WE GOT HATERS THATS WHY WE GOT HATERS...HATERS EVERY WHERE WE GO HATERS EVERYWHERE WE GO!!!!!!!!
I am hating and I'm proud of it! He's just such a prick, I'll never give him his proper dues. He's always going to be scum to me.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your girl is a babe, but posting pictures on an internet forum in an e-arguement for bragging rights is rather lame.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Wait a second. Did you just start watching the NBA last year? KG not HOF worthy? Oh my...
Def been watching since I started playing, which is about 6 years old.

EDIT: I also have a very different HOF standard than most. I'm the same guy who will argue with people that Steve Smith, Chad Johnson and Anquan Boldin aren't worthy. Take that how you will.

Last edited by Burns336 : 05-12-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahahha burns such a tool

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
So you started watching last year?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this Lakers Rockets game is basically over...
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
hahahha burns such a tool
and you are???
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate KG now, but I have to disagree on the not HOF comment. He was amazing for a long, long time. An MVP, one of the best defensive players in the NBA, was the best rebounder for a while, one of the best passing big men of all time, was so versatile on offense, being able to dribble like a guard, hit the jumpers out to the 3 point line, and having a great post game when he went down there. IMO the 2nd best PF of all time behind Timmy D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

EDIT: I also have a very different HOF standard than most. I'm the same guy who will argue with people that Steve Smith, Chad Johnson and Anquan Boldin aren't worthy. Take that how you will.
Really? You probably don't think Matt Hasselbeck is HOF worthy either. That's pretty crazy.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
So you started watching last year?
good one!!!
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KG's the third best PF of all time and definitely deserves to be in the HOF. It's not his fault that his supporting cast in Minnesota sucked ass.

That being said, I despise KG with every fiber of my being.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
I hate KG now, but I have to disagree on the not HOF comment. He was amazing for a long, long time. An MVP, one of the best defensive players in the NBA, was the best rebounder for a while, one of the best passing big men of all time, was so versatile on offense, being able to dribble like a guard, hit the jumpers out to the 3 point line, and having a great post game when he went down there. IMO the 2nd best PF of all time behind Timmy D.
You're putting him ahead of the Mail Man and Barkley, among others???
Old 05-12-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barkley, yes. Malone, about equal imo. Garnett is undoubtedly a HOFer to me.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
KG's the third best PF of all time and definitely deserves to be in the HOF. It's not his fault that his supporting cast in Minnesota sucked ass.

That being said, I despise KG with every fiber of my being.
It actually is somewhat his fault. He pushed for Spree, Cassell, and worst of all, the big contract for Troy Hudson.

The big factor though, was the loss of the draft picks for the Joe Smith under the table deal.
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Really? You probably don't think Matt Hasselbeck is HOF worthy either. That's pretty crazy.
Dude, I've had people argue with me that all 3 of those guys deserve to be in the HOF.. not kidding you. People on here too, the "above average football fans"
Old 05-12-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He is worlds better than Barkley because of how gigantic of a difference there is defensively between the two. I think Mail Man/KG/McHale are all pretty close after Duncan, and I think any of the three can be argued for number 2.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-12-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am hating and I'm proud of it! He's just such a prick, I'll never give him his proper dues. He's always going to be scum to me.
Someone should sig quote this!!!!!! Just so everyone will see what douche he is. How do you not give him his proper dues? I mean I hate Lebron(shitted on the Wizards sooo much) but I won't sit here and say stupid **** about him. You are lame
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He has the ring, which none of the others had. He's a much better defender than Barkley was, although not quite the offensive player, since Chuck was a beast. Both of them were amazing rebounders.

Malone is very, very close. They're both great players, but I think KG affects the game more, being more versatile offensively(though obviously not as dominant), a better defender, and he does have a ring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Barkley, yes. Malone, about equal imo. Garnett is undoubtedly a HOFer to me.
Wow, ahead of Barkely?

No way in my eyes. Not even close. I guess it's hard to compare with different era's but if I was making an all time team and could go 3 deep at every position, the only players currently playing to make the list would be Kobe and Bron.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
He has the ring, which none of the others had. He's a much better defender than Barkley was, although not quite the offensive player, since Chuck was a beast. Both of them were amazing rebounders.

Malone is very, very close. They're both great players, but I think KG affects the game more, being more versatile offensively(though obviously not as dominant), a better defender, and he does have a ring.
mmmm yeah, I guess, but stack Barkely on a team with 2 other HOFers and what happens?

He pretty much only had that opportunity in his rookie year and he was with 2 really old guys.

The mail man and KG are only equal in terms of how big of pieces of **** they are. One is dirty, the other just has a dirty mouth haha. Still, I'd take malone.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
It actually is somewhat his fault. He pushed for Spree, Cassell, and worst of all, the big contract for Troy Hudson.

The big factor though, was the loss of the draft picks for the Joe Smith under the table deal.
I think he did play a part in it with his absurd contract and what he asked for, but McHale should have done a better job with draft picks surrounding him. The Smith thing was just so ******* stupid and really ****** them up.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-12-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Here's me with my girl, the same type you have to beat off about cuz you'll never touch the real thing... At least not for free hhahahaa
You have the same taste in sunglasses as HoF selections. Awful.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post

What's wrong with Cassell? He's what got them to the playoffs.