Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-17-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default No-penalty pledge signed by Cowboys

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Snippet of the article
Quote:
IRVING, Texas (AP) -- Call it a no-penalty pledge for the Dallas Cowboys.

After drawing three penalties that came after plays were done against the New York Giants, coach Wade Phillips this week had his players sign a pledge that they would play smarter and avoid such penalties.

Phillips said Thursday it was the first time he's ever gone to the extreme of having players sign something.

"I want their word that they're going to try to do the right thing. That's my feeling," Phillips said. "It may be silly. It may be whatever, but I was serious about it and I think I feel like I needed to do something they're going to respond to. And everybody saw that it cost us points. ... We all saw it but I felt like I needed to do something." .....
okkkayy... Sure thing Wade.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wow, that and their personal conduct sections of their contracts ......
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote