Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-18-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Boys vs. Skins

Talk about the game here.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game is making me sick so far

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-18-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Bad snaps
Stupid penalties
Dropped balls.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-18-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

This is going to be a LONG game.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-18-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got back from church. Cowboys look like they're in command of this game as far as the emotion on the field and players confidence look...

They usually need me to be watching them before they start to do good, so we should be fine from here on out. HAHAHA... I know some of you guys think the same thing sometimes! :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

We are really playing poor football. We are lucky to be tied right now. We need to keep this tied going into the half...that'd be a huge win.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-18-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Ware is playing godly.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-18-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I am so sick right now...this is pathetic...Campbell is taking this team and beating us convincingly. We are going to need to get in his face....Ware is the only one who has getting pressure....what happened to all the exotic blitzes we were suppose to see...this is as vanilla as parcells scheme today...We are obviously scared of getting beat deep...but our DL is a joke today.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-18-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I am so sick right now...this is pathetic...Campbell is taking this team and beating us convincingly. We are going to need to get in his face....Ware is the only one who has getting pressure....what happened to all the exotic blitzes we were suppose to see...this is as vanilla as parcells scheme today...We are obviously scared of getting beat deep...but our DL is a joke today.
I haven't been watching that much. How has Tank Johnson been doing? i've only noticed Ratliff in the game.... He's no Tank.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I haven't been watching that much. How has Tank Johnson been doing? i've only noticed Ratliff in the game.... He's no Tank.
Once again Tank played in the base defense early...but once again he got pushed around in the running game...and I haven't seen him since. I'm really disappointed when he is in on running plays. It's funny how much more effective our run defense is when Ratliff is playing.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-18-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Well I'm about to go kill Roy Williams myself. I'm sick of him in coverage apparently so is Wade.

Quote:
Twice on this drive, the Cowboys used a personnel package I've never seen. They took Roy Williams off the field, replacing him with Anthony Henry, so the secondary consisted of three cornerbacks and FS Ken Hamlin.

The first time I saw this personnel grouping was on Antwaan Randle El's razzle-dazzle pass to Chris Cooley, so you can't blame Williams for blowing coverage on that catch by a tight end.
from dmn

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-18-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Marcus Spears just made a play...crazy. Once again Roy chasing Cooley all over the field.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-18-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Another ball caught infront of Roy.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-18-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

We aren't playing with good zone recognition on defense...It's scaring me...You have Newman in the slot with Roy Deep and Reeves outside...the outside guy runs a in....Newman sits on the slot guy...but Reeves releases the guy inside...now there is a huge hole in the middle infront of Roy and behind Newman...I have a feeling Newman is suppose to adjust and Reeves is suppose to keep the short hook in check...not a good gameplan.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-18-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

DeMarcus Ware is keeping us in this game singlehandly.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-18-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think T.O. should get a little credit...
Old 11-18-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

Oh ****. Flozell is down.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Well are you guys ready to see Doug Free or Patrick McQwisten this year.

****Flozell walks off on his own power so hopefully it is just a sprain.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-18-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Our defense looked gased....we need a huge performance from them on this drive.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-18-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Imagine that....dallas coverage unit fails yet again....

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-18-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

Game over, Dallas barely squeaks by.

I think the Roy Williams debate is about to enjoy a revival on the forums.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When we were ahead by 12 points, our defense was ridicolous. I understand that they didn't want to get beat deep, but c'mon. Campbell was completing all of his passes with ease for 8-10 yards. If you allow the receiver to caught those balls, they're gonna get into your redzone. We should have played aggressive on that drive, not use a sort of prevent defense, scared of the big play...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They basically used the same gameplan that the Patriots used. Spread us out and throw quick passes. We didn't adjust to it, for some reason...
Old 11-18-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I have just turned *** for TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want him to have my babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game g's, you guys are a championship contending win which is why you pull out wins while we don't win games when given the opportunity. We were embarrassed in our pass defense, but I will say we played with heart shutting down the run. There is no shame in losing to the Cowboys.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote