Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-17-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy G
I'm 6'3 and can only do a basic dunk on a 10 footer.

I can't even imagine dunking 12 ft....then again i'm white..... I would love to see Nate Robinson do that.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love my boy Dwight but, I think Green wins this one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

I can't even imagine dunking 12 ft....then again i'm white..... I would love to see Nate Robinson do that.
u got nothin to worry about im 5'11 and i STILL cant dunk AND IM 18! i got a good long jump but i got no hops
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

reigle9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Has this started yet? If not, I'm going with Green. Like someone else said, I remember him being in a dunk contest in high school.
reigle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigle9
Has this started yet? If not, I'm going with Green. Like someone else said, I remember him being in a dunk contest in high school.
Not yet but, very soon. Join the festivities on TNT. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-17-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

with this and UNC/BC i'm really thankful for picture in picture

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barkley or Bavetta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris
Barkley or Bavetta?
Old 02-17-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bavetta if it were a long distance race. Barkley takes this.

Sig by jkpigskin
Old 02-17-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyrus Thomas

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude
Quote:

u got nothin to worry about im 5'11 and i STILL cant dunk AND IM 18! i got a good long jump but i got no hops
Yeah, i couldn't dunk until i was like 6'. I did a lot of exercises so i could though.

If you just work at it some, you should be able to get it pretty quick.

Now the whole 360 back flip, hand from the elbow stuff is a different story...i'll just stick with the two hand jam.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why cant they just cancel all these other stupid competitions...it shud have been the Bavetta/Barkley race then the dunk contest and thats it

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

the 3 point isnt too bad... the skills comp is pretty boring. I say scrap that comp and add a few more bodies to the dunk contest.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-17-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Anyone else see Fitz in the croud?

What other celebs have you seen out there?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-17-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
the 3 point isnt too bad... the skills comp is pretty boring. I say scrap that comp and add a few more bodies to the dunk contest.
Scraping the team competition is a necessity for next year. It was just an absolute disgrace this year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

Jordan carried on that dunk. Just like he pushed off on Bryan Russell on the ever so famous game winner against Utah. Of course the refs didn't call it, it's MJ for christs sake!

I really like Jordan, I just felt like pointing that out.

Sig by jkpigskin
Old 02-17-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

They didnt call anything back in the day... the refs are really cracking down on it this year. It's about damn time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-17-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yeah, jameer makes those passes sharp.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-17-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude
Quote:

Yeah, i couldn't dunk until i was like 6'. I did a lot of exercises so i could though.

If you just work at it some, you should be able to get it pretty quick.

Now the whole 360 back flip, hand from the elbow stuff is a different story...i'll just stick with the two hand jam.
well im like an inch away however i cant palm the ball so thats a problem... yeah i know it amazes me to see the things they do!
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

great judges this year
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

I wish the judges could switch places with the participants.

Sig by jkpigskin
M.O.T.H.
Legend

somebody get Jordan a ball.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-17-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate robinson rule is a great addition. altough time limit is still too long
Old 02-17-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

geeez Tyrus.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS