Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 11-21-2007, 02:01 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.
Default Bush/Jordan

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../SPOBTGA1K.DTL

I haven't seen this anywhere else but it says LaMont asked for his release. Finally we get to see Michael Bush.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens. Maybe Al will keep Rhodes or Jordan so the Broncos or Chiefs won't get them.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 02:05 AM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

BucSappy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I am sorry, but Michael Bush reminds me too much of Eric Shelton. But I hope we works out for you guys. I don't like seeing teams lose unless they are in my division.
BucSappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 02:31 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

I hope both Jordan and Rhodes are gone after this season.Were paying them to stand on the sidelines.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ideal situation would be to activate Bush so we can see if he is the real deal and put Jordan on the IR or make him inactive some other way. This way we can trade Jordan in the offseason to a team outside the division/conference and at least get a late round draft pick.

EDIT: I guess I can forget about that little scenario lol

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...105714&id=4156

They kept Bush on the PUP list so his season is over

Last edited by Stash : 11-22-2007 at 12:29 AM.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

smart move by the raiders as this gives bush more time to "fully" recover from that devastating knee injury and prevents KC from getting jordan and burning us. atleast this way we can control where jordan ends up.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

With the way Jordan has been running since his back injury I wouldnt be to worried about him running against us to be honest.
Old 11-22-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea your right plus nobody can run behind that chiefs o-line anyways
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:31 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hope Bush, is healthy next year. He could be the real deal if he is healthy.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
OregonDucks
Rookie

OregonDucks is a cocksman.OregonDucks is a cocksman.OregonDucks is a cocksman.

I really really like Bush, I hope he gets some sort of a astarting job.
OregonDucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 12:40 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

I seriously doubt he starts over Fargas.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:05 AM    (permalink
raiderfan_89
Pro Bowler

raiderfan_89 is a cocksman.raiderfan_89 is a cocksman.raiderfan_89 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
I seriously doubt he starts over Fargas.
it'll e a nice 1-2 punch....and jordan is not going to end up with anyone in our division. We'll probably trade him for a 6th rounder...
Old 02-22-2008, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan_89 View Post
We'll probably trade him for a 6th rounder...
Trade Jordan to whom?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:27 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Trade Jordan to whom?
The Jets look like they need a RB... How about them?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
The Jets look like they need a RB... How about them?
If the Jets were willing to pay Jordan the type of money he is currently getting, they could have before he became a free agent. And the Jets don't really need a RB.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:42 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
If the Jets were willing to pay Jordan the type of money he is currently getting, they could have before he became a free agent. And the Jets don't really need a RB.
I know that it's not translated well over the internet, but my comment was said wholly tongue in cheek. :D

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote