Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 11-21-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Is Gholston Worth Top 5

After watching the Ohio State versus Michigan game I wonder if Vernon Gholston is worth a top 5 should he declare. He certainly had a monster game and could be the disruptive kind of player Miami needs to eventually replace Jason Taylor. I know the Dolphins have to stop the run before any pass rusher will make much of a difference, but just wanted to get opinions on this guy. How would he stack up against guys like Dorsey and Chris Long and which of those three would you prefer?
SF Dolphin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

based on team need, i'd say he's the least likely selection of those 3, plus others. That is, if your concerned with him being drafted by the Dolphins.....

otherwise, top 5, not IMO. top 12, very possible depending on his workouts which should bring much attention from scouts.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

not a top 5 no but he is a nice player
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
PossumBoy9
Rookie

PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.
Default Rams fan here

Whether or not a player is Top 5 is certainly relative to the other players in his draft class. Gholston can stack up with pretty much any player likely to be in the '08 draft, IMO.
PossumBoy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is most likely to be our pick at # 1 right now, IMO, so yes he is certainly worthy of a top 5 pick. If not us, the Pats and Jets would certainly give him long look in the right situation.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he is worthy of the number 1 selection. So much upside, and a low floor(low bust). the guy is not only a menace, but a student of the game. i hard he is one of those film nerds as well. I think he is the type of guy Parcells would fall n love with
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote