Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 11-26-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Packers-Cowboys, Week 13

I am interested to see Justin Harrell play in this game, I think the Packers have been extra precautious with him, and now hopefully he will show his worth by stuffing marion barber and julius jones
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the packers were fully healthy, I would be much more confident than I am. I think the game will be great, and playing in Dallas will rule out bad weather. That meaning Favre will have another huge game. But still, the injuries the packers have might dictate how this game ends up..

Either way, I can't wait
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All the injuries worry me, but it should be a good game. It sounds like Collins has a good shot to play, but if Woodson can't, that's a huge loss.

So how will everyone be watching the game? I was able to find a friend's house to go to.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Jim Jim
Veteran

Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.

I have the NFL Network. Holla.
Jim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL Network is bogus.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved the NFL Network when I was at home..but now that I'm in school at UW-Oshkosh over 3 hours away, we don't get it here so I will be running anywhere and everywhere to find a place to watch them game Thursday. I might go crazy if I have to listen to the entire game on the radio
Old 11-26-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cole is out for the year
Jolly is out
KGB is probable (So he should play)
Woodson is proable I hope

We can live without Cole but Im not sure when Jolly gets back but we need him

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
All the injuries worry me, but it should be a good game. It sounds like Collins has a good shot to play, but if Woodson can't, that's a huge loss.

So how will everyone be watching the game? I was able to find a friend's house to go to.
I'll be watching it at home on channle 12.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the biggest game of the year for the nfc and the game isnt going to be televised nationally, i guess bars that have nfl network will be booming with business, they have to be happy
Old 11-27-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

I think the packers 5 WR's are better then the Cowboys so I agree Favre will have another great game. It's all about covering those WR's and Witten.

The Pack need to get pressure on Romo, that is the key i think for the whole game.

It will be a great game and bigger picture here, I think this is a bigger game for Dallas to win. Dallas would hate to go up to GB in January for a NFC champ. game. I think GB could go down there and win more easily then Dallas could win in GB. With that said, GB still needs to win this game.

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:18 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At my local sports bar with dollar beer night on thursdays!!!
Old 11-27-2007, 03:15 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Football Fan smells like sex panther.

Spread on the game is dallas by 6.5. Over/Under is 52 points.
Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:35 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

for thoese that dot have the game you want me to just sent me a aim message and ill tell you whats happening during the game, if we get a few people we can make a chat room and all of us can talk together
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Favre4ever
Rookie

Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.

I cant believe that some americans wont be able to watch the game in their homes because it will be on NFL network while in Canada, we can watch it at home on the basic cable (TSN).
Favre4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

Ryan grant has a nice interview on the nfl's website if anyone is interested, he is once again going to be key, if the packers can run on them it could mean trouble for dallas, because you know brett is gonna play well
Old 11-27-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Big_Brother

Hey whistler, I'm at UW-O too and my roommate said channel 6 will be playing the game. He's not joking but I'm not 100% sure if he is actually correct on that either...

That's the same channel with all the post-game locker room stuff and the Mike McCarthy show so I guess it might be true...

Will save me from trying to find a bar with it hopefully...
Old 11-27-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Brother View Post
Hey whistler, I'm at UW-O too and my roommate said channel 6 will be playing the game. He's not joking but I'm not 100% sure if he is actually correct on that either...

That's the same channel with all the post-game locker room stuff and the Mike McCarthy show so I guess it might be true...

It's the truth

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those who don't get the game, here is a way to watch it online:
http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?comp...ericanfootball
Old 11-27-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Brother View Post

yeahhh! I just found that out as well.. I think it is channel 5. Either way I'm pretty stoked now. Thanks man
Old 11-27-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
yeahhh! I just found that out as well.. I think it is channel 5. Either way I'm pretty stoked now. Thanks man
You guys don't have NFL Network then? Just wondering because we have it over here at UW-Eau Claire.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here is a little something to get you pumped for the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7xtBDhuAN4

Its really good, I didnt make it but I wish I could

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
You guys don't have NFL Network then? Just wondering because we have it over here at UW-Eau Claire.
You get the game on channel 6 in Eau Claire?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
You get the game on channel 6 in Eau Claire?
I'm not sure, I thought it was only going to be on public channels for the Green Bay and Milwaukee networks in Wisconsin so I guess not. Unless you've heard otherwise.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a bit nervous about the injuries, but I'm hoping the guys filling in on the d-line can show why they were kept on the roster. Eventually, I'd like to see Collins at FS and Rouse at SS. Bigby has been OK, decent hitter, but he hasn't had too many turnovers. Rouse has. Rouse also has a frame that makes him equal to any WR in the league and I think would let him go head up on the various TEs that have been giving the Packers trouble.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Favre4ever
Rookie

Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur View Post
I'm a bit nervous about the injuries, but I'm hoping the guys filling in on the d-line can show why they were kept on the roster. Eventually, I'd like to see Collins at FS and Rouse at SS. Bigby has been OK, decent hitter, but he hasn't had too many turnovers. Rouse has. Rouse also has a frame that makes him equal to any WR in the league and I think would let him go head up on the various TEs that have been giving the Packers trouble.
I think we will see Rouse on pass situations because i dont think MM is ready to take Bigby out of the line up just yet.
Favre4ever is offline   Reply With Quote