Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-27-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Fear of death, and how it affects your life

We started a discussion in the Sean Taylor thread, but people were getting mad at me for derailing that, so I am posting here. Note: I do not want this to turn into a thread debating whether or not an afterlife or deities exist. If your belief fits with the point you are trying to make, mention it and leave it at that. DO NOT try to argue with someone else's belief about religion. That means, no witnessing for the religious folk, and no trying to convince that there is no god for atheist folk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
I would enjoy life so much more if I knew I wasn't gonna die, because I would try and do more things, there would be no fear.
Like I said before, I feel like death is necessary to be able to love life; just like suffering is necessary to have true happiness.

The way I see it, I am going to die anyways. What does it matter if I die now, or if I die 50 years from now? I will be dead. I won't know any better. I already have an infinite amount of experience not being alive, so what is there to be scared of?

Yes, my friends and family will suffer if I die now, which is why I would rather live. But I won't let the possibility of dying stop me from doing something I want to do. I could die from the drugs I have done, from the alcohol I have consumed, I could piss off the wrong guy and end up shot, I could die from any number of possible reasons. I don't let myself think about how I might die, rather I think about how I can live. I want to try skydiving so bad. A few years ago, I would have been scared to death of it. Now, the rush just seems like it would be worth it.

We only have one life to live, I would rather live it to the fullest than be scared of dying. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees(I know that isn't exactly what that quote is talking about, but it can fit nonetheless.)
Old 11-27-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm more afraid of my speech tonight than I am of death. There's nothing I can do about death. When it happens, it happens. That doesn't mean I'm going to live recklessly, however.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing I fear about death is the uncertainty of an afterlife.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My point is, if I wasn't gonna die there would be no consequences, I could do anything I want, any drug I wanted, jump off of buildings, skydive without parachutes, do all the things that I cant do now because of death.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

most people are going to fear the unknown, and that is where religion is able to come in and fill the void for most people. For others, who do not believe in afterlife there is a fear of experiencing nothing. I'm able to handle death because I look at it as I can't miss life because I'll be dead, that empy feeling in my stomach is a product of myself, and if I'm dead it wont be there anymore.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I definitely don't live conservatively out of fear or anything. I can't say that I'm afraid of dying, but at the same time I'd like to stick around for awhile. I make conscious choices to eat healthy and exercise, but then I turn around and do 11 shots of vodka out of a beer bong or one of many other stupid things. I kinda believe that when you die it's over, fade to black. I would love nothing more than to be wrong though, and that somehow our soul lives on in some capacity. Either way, life's too short to not enjoy yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My point is, if I wasn't gonna die there would be no consequences, I could do anything I want, any drug I wanted, jump off of buildings, skydive without parachutes, do all the things that I cant do now because of death.
But that's just childish.

Seriously. Sure, you could. But why would you. (as a side note, people have fallen from 6 miles onto the earth and still survived, for a couple of days, terminal velocity can only make you go SO fast)...

Consequences are a natural point of life.

So is dying, so, I've always said, well, whatever, i just live life like i might have my affairs in order so that i can go out and do what i want, make the most of it. know that i'm going to have a highly productive life with a family, love my heart out and hang my hat up some day. it's weird to think about, but not bothersome.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The only way there would be no consequences is if you were invulnerable to all pain. You can still do any drug you want, as long as you take every precaution. Even if you couldn't die, you would spend months in the hospital. You can do pretty much anything within reason, even being able to die.

I guess I just don't let the possibility of death stop me from doing what I want to do. Will that eventually catch up with me? Maybe it will. But I would rather be on my deathbed thinking, I did everything I have ever wanted to do, rather than damn, I wish I would have went skydiving(or any other dangerous activity.)
Old 11-27-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post

Seriously. Sure, you could. But why would you. (as a side note, people have fallen from 6 miles onto the earth and still survived, for a couple of days, terminal velocity can only make you go SO fast)...

So is dying, so, I've always said, well, whatever, i just live life like i might have my affairs in order so that i can go out and do what i want, make the most of it. know that i'm going to have a highly productive life with a family, love my heart out and hang my hat up some day. it's weird to think about, but not bothersome.

Its not childish, its a want to experience things that Ill never get to, I just hate restrictions and death is a restriction of life.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-27-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you don't think about death you aren't afraid of it...

I just don't think about it.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
I definitely don't live conservatively out of fear or anything. I can't say that I'm afraid of dying, but at the same time I'd like to stick around for awhile. I make conscious choices to eat healthy and exercise, but then I turn around and do 11 shots of vodka out of a beer bong or one of many other stupid things. I kinda believe that when you die it's over, fade to black. I would love nothing more than to be wrong though, and that somehow our soul lives on in some capacity. Either way, life's too short to not enjoy yourself.
That is exactly my thoughts, except for the being wrong about an afterlife. The only sort of afterlife that I would want is reincarnation. Like I said, without death, how can you love life? If our souls would live on eternally, how could they be truly happy without the possibility of death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
most people are going to fear the unknown, and that is where religion is able to come in and fill the void for most people. For others, who do not believe in afterlife there is a fear of experiencing nothing. I'm able to handle death because I look at it as I can't miss life because I'll be dead, that empy feeling in my stomach is a product of myself, and if I'm dead it wont be there anymore.
My thoughts exactly, this comic fits my belief to the T
http://russellsteapot.com/comics/200...ur-stance.html
Note: If you are easily offended by mocking of religion, this site is not for you; again, this thread is not for debate on religion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post

I can't understand why someone would want to not ever die. I don't want to die now, but like Hunter S Thompson I don't want to outlive my usefulness either. The consequences of our actions, both good and bad are what make me enjoy life. Without danger, these things wouldn't be fun. There is a reason our adrenaline starts pumping when we do things dangerous, it is a survival tactic. Without that adrenaline, those things would not be fun.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Life is a direct way towards the death. We only choose the way that will take us there.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
If you don't think about death you aren't afraid of it...

I just don't think about it.
I am quite a philosopher, so I can't not think about death. Just like I can't not think about the possibility of a deity, no matter how small I think that possibility is. I just enjoy thinking about every single possibility there is. I especially like discussing those possibilities.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Life is much worthless without death too.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
I can't understand why someone would want to not ever die. I don't want to die now, but like Hunter S Thompson I don't want to outlive my usefulness either. The consequences of our actions, both good and bad are what make me enjoy life. Without danger, these things wouldn't be fun. There is a reason our adrenaline starts pumping when we do things dangerous, it is a survival tactic. Without that adrenaline, those things would not be fun.
And after you do them all so many times, they're not as fun as they used to be either.

I've been reading this book about dead bodies. And how, after a time, you'll just ignore the fact that they were too once people. (the book is called Stiff, it's a fantastic look into one of the more morbid but needed parts of society in cadavery). Being dead isn't half bad. Sure, being alive is great. But dead has it's merits too. With or without an afterlife.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait, life is sooo dull. But, I do hope I get stuck in some kind of parallel dimension like in Beetlejuice, or Ghost.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some people let the fear of death consume them... you can die of anything in this world, even from some of the most mundane of tasks. Death is not something to dwell on i think, you're better off just living your life.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Agreed.. Sometimes that makes it very hard for me to sleep at night... thinking that after you die, nothing happens.. Just like it was before you were born. That actually seems the most realistic, to me.. If I could just see a ghost or something.. I'd be able to sleep a lot easier knowing that something happens.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
I can't wait, life is sooo dull. But, I do hope I get stuck in some kind of parallel dimension like in Beetlejuice, or Ghost.
or Groundhog Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Agreed.. Sometimes that makes it very hard for me to sleep at night... thinking that after you die, nothing happens.. Just like it was before you were born. That actually seems the most realistic, to me.. If I could just see a ghost or something.. I'd be able to sleep a lot easier knowing that something happens.
My thoughts exactly!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-27-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
or Groundhog Day
that would be the worst possible thing that could happen... you think life is mundane? How about living the same day over and over for the rest of your life... that'd be sweet.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My thoughts exactly!
I'm glad I'm not the only one bothered by these thoughts. As for death, yes, it does affect my decisions because of how I wonder what difference me not being on this earth would really have. Its not a depressing thought process but more of one filled with simple curiosity. Yet all this thought of death doesn't scare me much, it just makes me wonder and may alter decisions regarding my actions. With that being said, I realize that I am young and take very good care of myself and have a solid head on my shoulders so if I am to die at such a young age it will most likely be due to something that is out of my control.

Oh and another thing, am I the only one who every really thinks about the concept of driving? I mean driving pieces of a metal weighing a ton at 65 mph while others are doing the exact same thing the other way just three feet to your left is a little unnerving at times. I realize all of the safety advances but its still a thing to think about when you strip it down to the basics.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I hear that. That's probably what everyone fears about death.

On the subject, how would you rather die?

Unexpectedly or knowingly (disease, more specifically)

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
I hear that. That's probably what everyone fears about death.

On the subject, how would you rather die?

Unexpectedly or knowingly (disease, more specifically)
Unexpectedly. The suspense of imminent (near-future) death would consume me. Unless I'm really old.