Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 11-28-2007, 04:30 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Michael Boley

Did see a thread about him, so I've decided to make this one dedicated to his amazingness. And the board is moving pretty slowly recently. Where the hell is Shiver?

He is so versatile. He is everywhere. He is in the top5 or top10 for probably every major defensive category for LBs (except 12th in tackles. Damn TB game where he had 2 tackles). But regardless, this is all impressive considering he plays SLB, while most of the top tacklers play MLB or ILB. His stats are damn impressive (my sig).

I cant wait til they release his jersey. I might not even wait for them to come on eBay and I might just pay 100 for the half replica half authentic ones. He pretty much needs to be an All-Pro at SLB or OLB.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 05:17 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shiver is on a hiatus from the boards.

Yeah, Michael Boley is just an all around machine. He is always around the ball, and just seems to have a nack from the big play.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:23 AM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

BucSappy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Why don't you just buy a custom Boley jersey...looks the same as the other ones.
BucSappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:39 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Costs more money. And I dont know where to customize Replenthics.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
Old 11-29-2007, 03:47 AM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.

Appropriately enough, it is now being reported that we are in discussions to resign him. And not a second too soon...
Old 12-11-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Wow. Look at his updated stats (my sig).

Old 12-24-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta bring Boley back, hes quickly turning into one of the best OLB in the league.
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's slowed down a lot after an amazing start to the season.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post

Teams rarely even go by him.
Old 12-24-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
no he hasn't teams avoid him now.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't truly avoid a linebacker. Patrick Willis just had a 20 tackle, 2 sack game.

Oh, and a 162 tackles in 15 games is mind-boggling.

Old 12-24-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
You can't truly avoid a linebacker. Patrick Willis just had a 20 tackle, 2 sack game.

Oh, and a 162 tackles in 15 games is mind-boggling.

MLB's are different from OLB. Espically when we are talking about a 3-4.
Old 12-24-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Obviously, but same princaple. You will run behind your strong side no matter who is at strongside linebacker. Teams will still throw to Boley's man, be it the tight end or fullback or whatever.

Still an amazing season, but his production has slowed down.

Old 12-24-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

His stats have decreased in awesomeness. I dont know why though, cause I havent been watching the past few games.

Old 12-24-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Ok. Heres the deal:

I usually get my jerseys online on eBay. I can usually get a good quality jersey for very cheap (EQT Hall for 70. Authentic Reed for 50. Authentic Calvin Johnson for 50). So I have a good collection of nice jerseys...

Now friend has a 100 dollar gift card to NFL.com, which I can get off of him for 75 dollars (he wouldnt use it). With those 100 dollars, I can customize a Michael Boley replica.

Now...should I do this? He might not get resigned or get a contract extension (I know the chances of this are low, but there are still chances). Also, his jersey might hit stores later and in the next year or two I can get a nice quality jersey of Boley for about 50-60 bucks on eBay (if he becomes popular. I bet he wont though).

Old 12-25-2007, 06:30 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Ok. Heres the deal:

I usually get my jerseys online on eBay. I can usually get a good quality jersey for very cheap (EQT Hall for 70. Authentic Reed for 50. Authentic Calvin Johnson for 50). So I have a good collection of nice jerseys...

Now friend has a 100 dollar gift card to NFL.com, which I can get off of him for 75 dollars (he wouldnt use it). With those 100 dollars, I can customize a Michael Boley replica.

Now...should I do this? He might not get resigned or get a contract extension (I know the chances of this are low, but there are still chances). Also, his jersey might hit stores later and in the next year or two I can get a nice quality jersey of Boley for about 50-60 bucks on eBay (if he becomes popular. I bet he wont though).

If you really want the jersey, I'd go for it. I'd be in complete shock if he didn't come back.