Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-28-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which is better for you though. Gatorade or Soda?
i dont wanna look it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
red x-factor is by far the best. It's sooooooo good. I really love the orange AM flavor too, it's good in the morning. like mentioned before, i know them by color, except red is fruit punch.

it's weird how a rehydrating sports drink becomes a popular drink that people drink like they would soda at any time, even if not working out
whats the am taste like? never had it

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
whats the am taste like? never had it
I've only had one flavor. It's pretty damn good, and it scarily is really good in the morning. I think it was like orange mango or something. Very good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
I drink gatorade all the time, I buy the huge bottles and then drink it right out of the bottle standing in front of the fridge. Then poor it in a cup and drink it with my supper.
A truly exciting story that i'm happy i had the opportunity to read.

Anyway red powerade is about 12 times better then anything those gatorade schmoes can come up with
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've only had one flavor. It's pretty damn good, and it scarily is really good in the morning. I think it was like orange mango or something. Very good.
is it actual gatorade or more like a juice

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post

Anyway red powerade is about 12 times better then anything those gatorade schmoes can come up with
you shall be punished for such blasphemy...

i dont like powerade as much at all, the blue one is ok, and the red just tastes like a cheap gatorade imitation... oh wait, it is
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
is it actual gatorade or more like a juice
It's still gatorade but with more morning flavors. It's still gatorade but it's a bit... lighter? not sure how to describe it, but it's good. Especially if you're a gatorade fan and like the orange one.
Quote:
Old 11-28-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you shall be punished for such blasphemy...

i dont like powerade as much at all, the blue one is ok, and the red just tastes like a cheap gatorade imitation... oh wait, it is
Well you know what? I'm happy the Gatorade man died, there i said it! Put that in your pipe and smoke it
Old 11-28-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Well you know what? I'm happy the Gatorade man died, there i said it! Put that in your pipe and smoke it
that's just awful... may Brian Leonard have mercy on your soul
Quote:
Old 11-28-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
that's just awful... may Brian Leonard have mercy on your soul
I'm going to assume Brian Leonard is a Gatorade drinker, meaning he is not the high and mighty football god as one would assume, but merely a scared and confused little boy
Old 11-28-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
I'm going to assume Brian Leonard is a Gatorade drinker, meaning he is not the high and mighty football god as one would assume, but merely a scared and confused little boy
Brian Leonard drinks his own special drink that he concocted when he was just a wee lad. It has been kept secret for only he and other Rutgers players are allowed to drink it. If it was availible to the public, there would be mass mobs of people and many many deaths in journeys to acquire such a beverage. It also gives immoratality to players I so choose...
Quote:
Old 11-28-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Brian Leonard drinks his own special drink that he concocted when he was just a wee lad. It has been kept secret for only he and other Rutgers players are allowed to drink it. If it was availible to the public, there would be mass mobs of people and many many deaths in journeys to acquire such a beverage. It also gives immoratality to players I so choose...
Does this explain the phenomenon that is Gary Brackett?
Old 11-28-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Does this explain the phenomenon that is Gary Brackett?
that and the plethera of stud RU players yet to come, yes
Quote:
Old 11-28-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BBk7xTXOPjc

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
that and the plethera of stud RU players yet to come, yes
A second coming of Gary Brackett?! I'll believe it when i see it.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
A second coming of Gary Brackett?! I'll believe it when i see it.
not at LB soon. Manny Abreu in 4 years. But Ito, Ray Ray, Foster, Sosa, Zuttah, Fladell, Greene, Girault, Davis, Britt, Underwood? yep, all immortal right now
Quote:
Old 11-28-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is it anything like the special drink Moral Orel created?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i refuse to drink gatorade.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

I downed half a 32 ouncer of Gatorade Lemonade earlier in his honor. Could've done more if I really wanted to. RIP and let's hope the company stays in good hands.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frost Glacier Freeze is the best ever

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ill take them all, I love all of the flavors.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:42 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Im with you on this one. Powerade is far superior to the crap known as Gatorade.

Old 11-29-2007, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Oh yeah I forgot to say I'll drink about half, then put it in the freezer for a few hours and make it into the slushie. Shake it up every hour so. And it's best with at least a third already out of it. A full Gatorade 32 ouncer does not slush properly. I got the other half in the freezer right now.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 11:06 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Does anybody here remember Gatorade Iced Tea?

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

In my opinion, powerade bottles make the best homemade smoking devices