Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-30-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No need to worry CCB, i'll be the Tom Brady to your Drew Bledsoe. I'll step up when you've been injured.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
No need to worry CCB, i'll be the Tom Brady to your Drew Bledsoe. I'll step up when you've been injured.
Um, do you "like" goats too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Um, do you "like" goats too?
More than most people.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
No need to worry CCB, i'll be the Tony Romo to your Drew Bledsoe. I'll step up when you've been down.

There, fixed!
Old 11-30-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
More than most people.
They are pretty cute.

Quote:

Old 11-30-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
More than most people.
Remember that one time, we had three goats, cocaine, blow up dolls. Boy do I miss the old days...................
Old 11-30-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
Remember that one time, we had three goats, cocaine, blow up dolls. Boy do I miss the old days...................
I remember that night. George Michael was there, and you were all like "Come on Georgie, just once, Please?" And he was all like "No Killersanta, I told you already, I don't want your sex." Good times.

Quote:

Old 11-30-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I remember that night. George Michael was there, and you were all like "Come on Georgie, just once, Please?" And he was all like "No Killersanta, I told you already, I don't want your sex." Good times.
So I had to slip him a roofie...good times.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
So I had to slip him a roofie...good times.
And then you came out of there with a monkey on a leash? I was like "What was that about?" And you were like "That's just how I roll." Good times.

Quote:

Old 11-30-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
And then you came out of there with a monkey on a leash? I was like "What was that about?" And you were like "That's just how I roll." Good times.
Then me, you, two elephants, and one horse when into that one room. Good Times
Old 11-30-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Then me, you, two elephants, and one horse when into that one room. Good Times
And then CCB walked in? Man the look on his face! We're going to miss you CCB. Good times.

Quote:

Old 11-30-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Hey guys, just wanted to share the news with the rest of you. I have stepped down as a moderator from NFLDC. Theres are a few reasons that have contributed to my decision; lack of interest, just not really caring, and a few gripes with the way some stuff is handled. But the major reason was I havent been pulling my weight as a mod and didnt want to waste space on the mod list. I will not be announcing my retirement from NFLDC (because more times than not Retiree's come running back) but I will not be on nearly as much (Ill still be contributing to the MMA discussion and probably NBA as well) But anyway I suppose someone will be replacing me and to that person I say good luck and best of wishes.

PS: This is what I call pulling a SARF.
Being an ex-mod is WAY cooler than being a current mod.

I would know.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is Shiver a mod anymore?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 02:41 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a tragic and terrible loss for all of us..........sarcasm!

Jk :)

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 02:58 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
My reccomendation would have been Thule but I havent seen him around in a while.
I'm always around...you just don't check out the right threads :P...that and the whole 40 hours a week working has knocked my ppd a bit. And the fact that the family has slowly grown up and started to seperate...sometimes you just don't notice the oldies but goodies...like you did when we were smaller.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I'm always around...you just don't check out the right threads :P...that and the whole 40 hours a week working has knocked my ppd a bit. And the fact that the family has slowly grown up and started to seperate...sometimes you just don't notice the oldies but goodies...like you did when we were smaller.
That's deep man...

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Now that is nostalgia for you.

It brought a tear to my eyes.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my time to shine :D