Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-20-2007, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How much of an idiot can Brady be. I mean he was having sex with Bridget Moynahan to start with. Maybe he will go back with her now. I think she is better looking to his new ladyfriend anyway.

Also Tom has a bit of a nasty side. I was watching the Pebble Beach Pro-Am two weeks ago and Tom was playing. He let out a couple of really loud f-bombs after missing easy puts. I guess he didn't realize how strong the microphones were because they easily picked it up.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:43 AM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
I hate stories like this. This is the Off-Topis thread, not the Acess Hollywood thread. Who gives a damn about Brady boinking some broad and the broad getting pregnant. And don't tell me "Oh well they're not dating anymore", "Brady isn't very smart". Look if I wanna hear I about this kind of crap Ill watch freaking Extra or Acess Hollywood.
not to disagree with your point but i feel like being the grammer police so why would you say broad twice in one sentance, especially when you mean braud. SOrry it was just bothering me for some reason.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:18 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no such word as "braud."
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:45 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
Quote:
I hate stories like this. This is the Off-Topis thread, not the Acess Hollywood thread. Who gives a damn about Brady boinking some broad and the broad getting pregnant. And don't tell me "Oh well they're not dating anymore", "Brady isn't very smart". Look if I wanna hear I about this kind of crap Ill watch freaking Extra or Acess Hollywood.
not to disagree with your point but i feel like being the grammer police so why would you say broad twice in one sentance, especially when you mean braud. SOrry it was just bothering me for some reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictionary.com
Broad - noun - 18. Slang. a. Usually Offensive. a woman.
b. a promiscuous woman.
book smart and street stupid.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Wally03
Rookie

Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
There is no such word as "braud."
Can't say as though I have ever seen the words grammer or sentance before either, at least not courtesy of the "grammar police". I take that back, I believe there might be a town/city/street corner/tepee for all I know in Indiana by the name of Grammer. (No my life is not so pathetic that I know the names of unheard of places in Indiana, I merely had a high school English teacher who took great pleasure in ridiculing each and every mistake a person made.)
Wally03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

reigle9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Getting a chick pregnant and being a dad is two different things. I'd send her to the free clinic, even if I had more money than God, she has to learn somehow.
reigle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here comes the next father son combo in the NFL next to the Mannings :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady said through his agent that he is "excited" for the kid. So barring any complications, he IS a dad. This will just give him more motivation to win another Super Bowl for his kid.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

reigle9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Haha, what do you think he's going to say?

Go watch Remember the Titans.
reigle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka
Actually I read somewhere that beautiful people's children turn out ugly more often than not.
I doubt it. Most rich girls are pretty good looking because their mom was a hot gold digger.
So that's why...
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
then don't read it or reply to it.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender
Quote:
then don't read it or reply to it.
sure thing guy
Old 02-20-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
rocksoff44

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
Brady said through his agent that he is "excited" for the kid. So barring any complications, he IS a dad. This will just give him more motivation to win another Super Bowl for his kid.
I dont think im ready for another pats dynasty
Old 02-20-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
I heard somewhere that the real father was a turtle, not Tom Brady.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Say what you want about Brady but I'd do anything so be bangin the girls he has or is right now.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So in 17 seasons in the Recruiting Thread we could be discussing Leinart's kid and Brady's kid (providing it's male)?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
snuff

Gisele Bundchen is manlier looking that sarf...
Old 02-20-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The last thing I need to see is another kid wearing a Patriot sweatshirt and sweatpants on the Patriot's sidelines.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you don't care/don't want to read it... here's an idea DON'T READ IT! God, freakin douchebag. In conclusion, Tom Brady is the man.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

sorry bout that post before. hangovers are a *****.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:29 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Ouch, Tom Brady is going to be seeing most of his money going out the window for the next 18 to 22 years.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:31 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Ouch, Tom Brady is going to be seeing most of his money going out the window for the next 18 to 22 years.
Thats the truth

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:36 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain
Quote:
I hate stories like this. This is the Off-Topis thread, not the Access Hollywood thread. Who gives a damn about Brady boinking some broad and the broad getting pregnant. And don't tell me "Oh well they're not dating anymore", "Brady isn't very smart". Look if I wanna hear I about this kind of crap Ill watch freaking Extra or Access Hollywood.
If you don't care/don't want to read it... here's an idea DON'T READ IT! God, freakin douchebag. In conclusion, Tom Brady is the man.
perfect use of douchebag man i love it! Sorry guy! Didnt know we had so many Access Hollywood fans on this board.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain
Quote:
I hate stories like this. This is the Off-Topis thread, not the Access Hollywood thread. Who gives a damn about Brady boinking some broad and the broad getting pregnant. And don't tell me "Oh well they're not dating anymore", "Brady isn't very smart". Look if I wanna hear I about this kind of crap Ill watch freaking Extra or Access Hollywood.
perfect use of douchebag man i love it! Sorry guy! Didnt know we had so many Access Hollywood fans on this board.
I'm sorry but that's just stupid. So because i post in a thread it automatically means i like access hollywood? If you want to talk straight football then stay in the football section of the forum. Why come here so you can say how much you hate it? That makes no sense.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
uskipfp

bradys a pimp