Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-20-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5
Kearney will be the best UFA defensive end, and probably will wind up in either Denver or St.Louis
I think he has a really good chance to end up in Denver.
It still irritates me that no one knows how to spell either his name, or Brooking. Who is oft-referred to as "Brookings," and "Kearney" respectively. Yes, I do think Kerney ends up in Denver, to play under Bill Johnson. I won't cry about it, if we draft either Anderson or Carriker.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's official.

Saints | Tag Grant as franchise player
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:29:39 -0800

Mike Triplett, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports the New Orleans Saints have designated DE Charles Grant as their franchise player, limiting his mobility in the open market next month. Grant, who was scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent this year, expressed frustration with the franchise designation. "It's not so much being disappointed (with staying in New Orleans)," said Grant, a first-round draft pick in 2002. "I've been here five years. I love Louisiana. I love the people here. You can't get better people than here in New Orleans. But other teams are interested in me. If you don't think I can play the game of football, you should treat me like a man and let me go." The franchise tag equates to a one-year $8.6 million tender and gives the club the right to match any offer he receives or receive two first-round draft choices from the new club as compensation.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote