Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Old 12-12-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default St. Louis Rams Fourm Mock Thread

Steven Jackson will be on the trading block...Just Kidding

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So that severely lessens the chance that the Giants could acquire Brian Leonard. Poor scottyboy...

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
So that severely lessens the chance that the Giants could acquire Brian Leonard. Poor scottyboy...
yea he PM'd me he really wanted him i said only a 1st round pick and Osi can get Leonard...

I think he might take the deal :D

Old 12-13-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
PossumBoy9
Rookie

PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.
Question Is this a mock draft

What's the story with this thread?
PossumBoy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossumBoy9 View Post
What's the story with this thread?
it's so me and yoda can talk about what were going to do for the Fourm Mock in the Fantasy fourm

Old 12-13-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My top two priorities in any fantasy draft/offseason would be a starting caliber defensive end and a starting caliber offensive tackle/guard. Preferably in that order, because I think there's pretty good depth at OT, especially if you're including some underclassmen.
NGSeiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a fan of getting Dorsey if he is available. If not, Jake Long is the next guy on my list. And then its Chris Long. Its pretty easy being the team with the #3 pick.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

yea but who should we put on the trade block. also im not in favor of trading the 3rd pick but we should be open to entertain offers as well

Old 12-13-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

trading Leonard for a 2nd rounder seems like a great idea to me

especially to the Giants...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
trading Leonard for a 2nd rounder seems like a great idea to me

especially to the Giants...
we got him last year for a 2nd pick, and it's the #34 pick

Old 12-13-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
we got him last year for a 2nd pick, and it's the #34 pick
well, we're close to getting pick 43... :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yea but who should we put on the trade block. also im not in favor of trading the 3rd pick but we should be open to entertain offers as well
U really want to put Jackson on the block? I wanna keep him, he is a stud, he hasn't been 100% this year and hurt with the loss of Pace. Yeah, we can see what we can get with the third rounder, just throw it out there. As far as players to trade, IDK, Klopfenstein, Byrd, don't know who would want them. What do u think?
Old 12-13-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
U really want to put Jackson on the block? I wanna keep him, he is a stud, he hasn't been 100% this year and hurt with the loss of Pace. Yeah, we can see what we can get with the third rounder, just throw it out there. As far as players to trade, IDK, Klopfenstein, Byrd, don't know who would want them. What do u think?
is you read the 1st post it says JK in white, Brian Leonard could be a name also Pisa Tinoisamoa, Adam Goldberg, Dominique Byrd, Fakir Brown. maybe we get a veteran defensive player for a 3rd round pick

Old 12-13-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Another thing, I doubt any1 is gonna want Bulger because of his big ass contract, but should we dingle dangle him out there.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
is you read the 1st post it says JK in white, Brian Leonard could be a name also Pisa Tinoisamoa, Adam Goldberg, Dominique Byrd, Fakir Brown. maybe we get a veteran defensive player for a 3rd round pick
I can't read the white font.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Another thing, I doubt any1 is gonna want Bulger because of his big ass contract, but should we dingle dangle him out there.
i don't know i think were gonna have to stay with Bulger for a year are too, it might just be a bad year, and with so much money invested i don't think we'll get what we want in return

Old 12-13-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
i don't know i think were gonna have to stay with Bulger for a year are too, it might just be a bad year, and with so much money invested i don't think we'll get what we want in return
BTW, a lot of things I am saying in the thing is a joke. Trying to get teams to trade New England for the #2 pick to take McFadden or Ryan or the other QBs so Dorsey or Long fall to us.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
BTW, a lot of things I am saying in the thing is a joke. Trying to get teams to trade New England for the #2 pick to take McFadden or Ryan or the other QBs so Dorsey or Long fall to us.
so who should be put in the trade block

Old 12-13-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
so who should be put in the trade block
Dang, not even sure. Lenord, our TEs. We don't really have anything on the defensive side of the ball that anyone else would want.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Dang, not even sure. Lenord, our TEs. We don't really have anything on the defensive side of the ball that anyone else would want.
im saying Byrd, Pisa, Leonard, Fakir, Klopfenstein

Old 12-13-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

now what do we need in return, CB, DL, OL

Old 12-13-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
now what do we need in return, CB, DL, OL
Yep, I'd add S in there too.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

i think we can put our draft picks up there for it to grow some interest also i think we need a new OC

Old 12-13-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
i think we can put our draft picks up there for it to grow some interest also i think we need a new OC
Can we draft Jim Tressell?
Old 12-15-2007, 01:34 AM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am a fan of getting Dorsey if he is available. If not, Jake Long is the next guy on my list. And then its Chris Long. Its pretty easy being the team with the #3 pick.
I don't understand the Dorsey pick, to be honest.

Quote:
I wouldn't expect to get much for the likes of Goldberg, Byrd, Klopfenstein, or Brown. Pisa maybe but he has injury issues. You're almost better off keeping these guys than dealing them for what they'd ultimately get in return. I just doubt you'll get the good offer that would make it worth it.
NGSeiler is offline   Reply With Quote