Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 12-16-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFC South Champs

Thought that it deserved its own thread. Our next goal is to catch Seattle and take the three seed.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To catch them we'll most likely have to win our last two games and hope Seattle stumbles against Atlanta or Baltimore. I think we are destined for the #4 seed.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As Do I, but i can dream
Old 12-16-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#3 seed = Vikings
#4 seed = Giants

Which would you rather have?
Old 12-16-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
and hope Seattle stumbles against Atlanta or Baltimore.
Yeah, we've got fourth seed.

I honestly wouldn't mind play the Giants much. They're hell of inconsistent.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
#3 seed = Vikings
#4 seed = Giants

Which would you rather have?

I'd much rather play the Giants. All of their wins are against losing teams. Also they don't have Adrian Peterson.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I agree. Giants would probably be a better choice. The Buccaneers whose defense overall is very good, our run defense is the weak link. I would much rather take my chances against Brandon Jacobs & Co rather than AD.

Old 12-17-2007, 10:37 AM    (permalink
zCaddyz
Rookie

zCaddyz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

not me the vikings are a better team, and i want to play the best and see if our d can stop ap
Old 12-17-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

the only thing is that Osi and Strahan vs. Penn and Trueblood could get ugly
Old 12-17-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
the only thing is that Osi and Strahan vs. Penn and Trueblood could get ugly
And Justin Tuck.

Our Offensive Line has performed admirably all year and the mobility of Garcia should help negate, not eradicate, the effects of New York's defensive line.

Old 12-17-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Giants are a very good road team, I'd take the Vikings over them anyday, but it could very well be another team like the Saints or someone. I think we match-up very well against the Vikings. We've proven we can run on any team and their secondary is fairly weak. We have more than enough defensive speed to stop Adrian Peterson, and we force a lot of turnovers.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And Justin Tuck.

Our Offensive Line has performed admirably all year and the mobility of Garcia should help negate, not eradicate, the effects of New York's defensive line.
I disagree. I think Garcia's mobility would be a negative factor against the Giants pass rush. Proof: McNabb vs. Giants game 1.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-18-2007, 02:09 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I disagree. I think Garcia's mobility would be a negative factor against the Giants pass rush. Proof: McNabb vs. Giants game 1.
In all fairness Winston Justice played his part in allowing McNabb to be sacked so often that game.

Old 12-18-2007, 08:13 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
In all fairness Winston Justice played his part in allowing McNabb to be sacked so often that game.
Over half of McNabb's sacks were a result of him holding onto the ball too long trying to make plays with his feet. We saw glimpses of that from Jeff in thae Falcons game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-18-2007, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Watchman
Veteran

Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.

At the beginning of the year I thought the playoffs were a pipe dream. But, the team has really played well this year.

As far as Vikings or Giants - I don't really care, each team presents a different challenge. I'm not real optimistic about the playoffs overall, but it is nice for the Bucs to be back in.

My Grandfather
Watchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Over half of McNabb's sacks were a result of him holding onto the ball too long trying to make plays with his feet. We saw glimpses of that from Jeff in thae Falcons game.
I think in the Falcons game Garcia was not 100% match fit which resulted in him holding on to the ball too long (see the Davis and to a degree the Abraham sack) and forcing a pass to Joey Galloway which wasn't really on, resulting in a pick.

The reason I like the match up with the Giants is because I feel our defense should be able to control the erratic Eli Manning and stop the likes of Jacobs and Droughns. The Falcons were able to run on the Buc's a little too easily for my taste and with AD playing great football, he could really make it hard for the Buc's.

Old 12-18-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman View Post
As far as Vikings or Giants - I don't really care, each team presents a different challenge. I'm not real optimistic about the playoffs overall, but it is nice for the Bucs to be back in.
You just made me depressed. We can win 1-2 games this year. We always struggle against the good passing teams like Dallas, GB, NE, Indianapolis, etc. I'm not even thinking about any sort of championship games.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-18-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
You just made me depressed. We can win 1-2 games this year. We always struggle against the good passing teams like Dallas, GB, NE, Indianapolis, etc. I'm not even thinking about any sort of championship games.
Luckily the Giants don't have that stellar a passing game then or rushing attack for that matter.