Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-19-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like the woodson one the best, just move the number up, and you can see a little blue left over

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Darren McFadden in anything other than a Patriots uniform.
Jets???????
Old 12-19-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you are the guy who posted that woodson one on psd central. It's sick. Also, can you make either Kieth Rivers or Cason in a Giants uni?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should make a tut on how to do jersey changes, I want to make some but have no clue how to.

Old 12-19-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

glen dorsey sporting a broncos jersey
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

can you make Johan Santana in a Yankees jersey?

Old 12-19-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
steelcrew43
Veteran

steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.

jonathan stewart to seattle is in progress looks good so far

sig by me
Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers
steelcrew43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
steelcrew43
Veteran

steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.

my new sig is the start of the JS onemuch clearer it has a cartoon filter on it in the sig

sig by me

Old 12-20-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcrew43 View Post
jonathan stewart to seattle is in progress looks good so far
did you also make this Steart JC on psdcentral if so pm it to me I tried making 2 sigs with it and want to try another but need the precut version of that pic. would get it from psdcentral but that's not working right now.

Old 12-20-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:

there u go KCASS
can I use this in a sig?

Old 12-20-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colt Brennan Bucs

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
steelcrew43
Veteran

yeah use the malcolm ... nah i didnt make that stewart one on psd

sig by me

Old 12-23-2007, 10:45 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Sig should be done soon, looks great.

Old 12-23-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
here is the sig

Old 12-23-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
steelcrew43
Veteran

yo ill make u a better one

sig by me

Old 12-23-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yo ill make u a better one
better JC or better sig?

Old 12-23-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

steelcrew made my sig, and I love it.
Old 12-23-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Kenny Phillips to the Saints
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
steelcrew made my sig, and I love it.
that sig is sick.

Old 12-26-2007, 10:26 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

come on steelcrew lets get some more JC's. +rep for every JC you post in the next 2 days

Old 12-26-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Darren McFadden in a Pats Jersey and Vernon Gholston in a Vikings Jersey

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
Record: 7-3

Last edited by DWilliams2IndyColts : 12-26-2007 at 06:36 PM.
DWilliams2IndyColts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jordy nelson at the last supper
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
jordy nelson at the last supper
ROLLMFAO, Yes! +rep

Old 12-27-2007, 12:54 AM    (permalink
steelcrew43
Veteran

sig by me

Old 12-27-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
steelcrew43
Veteran

sig by me