Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-20-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
I'm an audio engineer, I sit behind the big consoles making records. I also teach recording at a school. I also play FIFA Soccer on xbox alot.
Hello my name is Vince... and I'm a FIFAholic.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianWilson12
I'm 17 and doing my AS levels (not sure what that translates to in the US,) and am studying Economics, Maths, Politics and History. I don't decide on university for another 9 months or so, but I'll probably study Economics.

I think Maths is a more logical name, as in both countries it is a appreviation from Mathematics, yet you magically lose the s.

@UK fan: Is Warwick good? It's got quite a good repuation from what I hear. I may consider going there.
Yeah I love it here, be sad when it goes, what you looking to do at uni? Warwick is top 4 I believe in Maths and pretty good for history ( I checked since I did History A Level )

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk
first year student at UConn
Tell Dyson, Thabeet & Robinson I say hi.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

La universidad de Minnesota.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
gio
Rookie

gio hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I attend Lovetron University.
gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude
still in high school a senior and have no idea at all where i wanna end up... im probally gonna either attend rutgers or syracuse but syracuse is too expenisive so its doubtful at this point unless i get scholarships
Well it's not all about the money. In order to get into those types of schools you either have to

A. Be very good at sports and get a athletic scholy
B. Be extremely smart and get a academic scholy
C. Have connections.

I go to a community college and at the rate i'm going, i'm not going to have to pay a cent for my education. I'm going for an electrical engineering major and my GPA is 4.0 so far, so when i transfer to a SUNY school or RIT, it'll be on a academic Scholarship.
i actually got a scholarship to RIT but its just not what im intrested in im more of a liberal arts guy- yeah i know well unforntunely i dont have much athletic ability to go in the college ranks, my gpa isnt high enough to warrant an academic scholarship, and only my sister went to syracuse but other than tha i really dont have any connections
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby
Quote:
still in high school a senior and have no idea at all where i wanna end up... im probally gonna either attend rutgers or syracuse but syracuse is too expenisive so its doubtful at this point unless i get scholarships
Well it's not all about the money. In order to get into those types of schools you either have to

A. Be very good at sports and get a athletic scholy
B. Be extremely smart and get a academic scholy
C. Have connections.

I go to a community college and at the rate i'm going, i'm not going to have to pay a cent for my education. I'm going for an electrical engineering major and my GPA is 4.0 so far, so when i transfer to a SUNY school or RIT, it'll be on a academic Scholarship.
i actually got a scholarship to RIT but its just not what im intrested in im more of a liberal arts guy- yeah i know well unforntunely i dont have much athletic ability to go in the college ranks, my gpa isnt high enough to warrant an academic scholarship, and only my sister went to syracuse but other than tha i really dont have any connections
Sports or Acedemic?

If it was the second what was say ur average grade outta 100%
Old 02-20-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Highschool.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
AdrianWilson12
Veteran

AdrianWilson12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianWilson12
I'm 17 and doing my AS levels (not sure what that translates to in the US,) and am studying Economics, Maths, Politics and History. I don't decide on university for another 9 months or so, but I'll probably study Economics.

I think Maths is a more logical name, as in both countries it is a appreviation from Mathematics, yet you magically lose the s.

@UK fan: Is Warwick good? It's got quite a good repuation from what I hear. I may consider going there.
Yeah I love it here, be sad when it goes, what you looking to do at uni? Warwick is top 4 I believe in Maths and pretty good for history ( I checked since I did History A Level )
I'm almost certainly going to do Economics, maybe combined with philosophy. I used to be good at Maths, but I'm struggling a bit now. I respect you for doing it, I'd imagine its very hard, but useful in the long run.
#1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.
AdrianWilson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HS Sophmore, looking to get into Graphic Design, especially for sports (i.e. logos and uniforms).

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

work at countrywide as an appraisal analyst. (fancy name) :D
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
bigthonky7
Rookie

bigthonky7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

freshman in high school i dont care i have 3 1/2 years to figure it out.
bigthonky7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going for secondary education, integrated social studies.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

University of Manitoba. U1 student, entering Criminology next year.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthonky7
freshman in high school i dont care i have 3 1/2 years to figure it out.
same here

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In 5 years... I'll be hitting .350 in the majors and scoring 12 TD's a season in football.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe
In 5 years... I'll be hitting .350 in the majors and scoring 12 TD's a season in football.
next bo jackson?

Lionsmack

Quote:
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

17 year old freshman at ohio university, major is physics. I am transferring to either OSU or Case after this year. OU gave me a free year, so i took it (not knowing what i wanted to do), but now i have to transfer because they don't offer the exact field(s)/opportunity i am looking for.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrls
Quote:
next bo jackson?
Next kickmikehass

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:20 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrls
Quote:
next bo jackson?
Next kickmikehass
shoulda known

Lionsmack

Quote:
Old 02-20-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about College AND Work . . .
Old 02-20-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera
probably should put college.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do what I do.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera
WOW!!! You must be some sort of super human.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Into more detail, I hope to go to a good english college and major in Journalism and minor in broadcasting and do sports writing or sports broadcasting.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote