Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-20-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
I do what I do.
Don't tell me... you're actually Sam Fisher, and no one can know.

Intense...

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
snuff

I do a little college here and there.
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

I'm a HS Junior. I'm preeminently looking at Georgetown, NYU, Cornell, Columbia, and Notre Dame.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow only 2 other workers so far, jeez.
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grade 11 High School...

planning on being a physiotherapist

working at a gas bar right now.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sophomore at New Mexico State University and majoring in Economics. I will be working on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange. :P
Old 02-20-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
I had a job for a month or so once if that makes you happy.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Quote:
I had a job for a month or so once if that makes you happy.
you made my day snuff :D
Old 02-20-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Bigbadbob72
Rookie

Bigbadbob72 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

High school hopefully major in engineering.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:47 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

I work and it sucks.... but this website definitely makes the day go faster when im in work.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:51 AM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Student at Univ. of Louisiana at Lafayette. I'm about to switch my major from psychology to nursing.

I also work, I'm a Medical Records Clerk.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HS senior- going to Rutgers next year- probably will study history in some capacity
Old 02-21-2007, 11:22 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Student at Univ. of Louisiana at Lafayette. I'm about to switch my major from psychology to nursing.

I also work, I'm a Medical Records Clerk.
go ragin' cajuns.
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 12:47 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1
I work and it sucks.... but this website definitely makes the day go faster when im in work.
QFT
Old 02-21-2007, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1
QFT
Same boat here.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in my last year of school in Australia and have a part time job at a local video store...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24
I'm in my last year of school in Australia and have a part time job at a local video store...
"Austria, well then Good day mate. Let's put another shrimmmp on the barbie."
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby
Quote:
hahahahaha great quote!! Ace Ventura 1 or 2?
Old 02-21-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Dumb and Dumber.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Dumb and Dumber.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Dumb and Dumber.
ah yes. Carrey is such nutbag.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Work/College

I have a couple of Masters Degrees and teach college courses part time.

Next year I'll be refocusing on finishing my PhD (likely at Minnesota, although I've been accepted to Georgia and George Washington and have a few outstanding applications) and getting paid with healthcare to do absolutely nothing. Fellowship is a wonderful thing...

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Work/College

I have a couple of Masters Degrees and teach college courses part time.

Next year I'll be refocusing on finishing my PhD (likely at Minnesota, although I've been accepted to Georgia and George Washington and have a few outstanding applications) and getting paid with healthcare to do absolutely nothing. Fellowship is a wonderful thing...
Ah yes, the american dream.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

iam learning cook , thats real WORK :?
Old 02-21-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I work at Midtown Foods, a local grocery store in Winona, Minnesota. I am 17 years old, I will be 18 in May. I have no idea what I want to be yet, I am going to UWMilwaukee next fall.