Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-20-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma
Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
1 5 2

And I am 100% sure my method works
okay

...care to tell it?
Its the number of times I have been to each state, and you cant say im wrong because you have no idea where I have been.

BRILLIANT

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man thanks guys!

i knew i could post this here and get answers!

thanks a billion!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like I just contributed to cheating :(
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
nah, it was for fun and games.. and a lil extra credit, but dont worry about it

Go Ravens!
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:
nah, it was for fun and games.. and a lil extra credit, but dont worry about it
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

o and do you honestly think that this type of problem would be on a test or serious assignment at a private school? i dont think so :P

Go Ravens!
Old 02-20-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
o and do you honestly think that this type of problem would be on a test or serious assignment at a private school? i dont think so :P
You never know.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
snuff

Your using my answer right? Cheat if you cant win.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Bigbadbob72
Rookie

Bigbadbob72 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

0 0 0. THe number of states that start with taht letter.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New question, derivative of y=x^x^x.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Infinity
Old 02-20-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbadbob72
0 0 0. THe number of states that start with taht letter.
You are a little late =(
Old 02-20-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Infinity
It's some terrible thing, something like x^x^x*ln(x^x^x)* some more awful stuff.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 02-20-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Infinity
It's some terrible thing, something like x^x^x*ln(x^x^x)* some more awful stuff.
Its actually x^(x^x+x-1) * (x*(lnx)^2+x*lnx+1)
Old 02-20-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Infinity
You know, the only reason I ever started coming to these boards was to escape the horrors of calculus . . . and now you have ruined that for me. Thanks so much. :evil:
Old 02-20-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Did you do it or stick it in a calculator? I didn't do it recently, it was on the AB kids test and they were talking about it. They got like ylny then some garbage.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 02-20-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Infinity
You know, the only reason I ever started coming to these boards was to escape the horrors of calculus . . . and now you have ruined that for me. Thanks so much. :evil:
I was bored for a minute
Old 02-20-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Infinity
There is one poster that always magically appears when I have calc questions, you wouldn't like him.

<njx9> <3 dg
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
Did you do it or stick it in a calculator? I didn't do it recently, it was on the AB kids test and they were talking about it. They got like ylny then some garbage.
I did it, I didn't check it at all though, usually when natural logs show up **** goes down
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Infinity
I was bored for a minute
Were you one of the guys that used to help me with calc?

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 02-20-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Infinity
I was bored for a minute
Were you one of the guys that used to help me with calc?
I doubt it.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

New riddle, very simple and plain

You have 9 marbles, they all look the same and weigh the same except one marble slightly weighs more than all the rest, but you can't tell the difference by looking at it. You have a scale, and you are only allowed to use it twice to find out which marble weighs more. WHAT DO YOU DO?
Old 02-20-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan3

You have 9 marbles, they all look the same and weigh the same except one marble slightly weighs more than all the rest, but you can't tell the difference by looking at it. You have a scale, and you are only allowed to use it twice to find out which marble weighs more. WHAT DO YOU DO?
I know for a fact that there was a thread devoted to this riddle some months ago...
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
Quote:

I know for a fact that there was a thread devoted to this riddle some months ago...
Well it wasn't me, now figure it out! :evil:
Old 02-20-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Wally03
Rookie

Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:

I think it is supposed to be 8 marbles, or at the version I know consists of 8 marbles.
Wally03 is offline   Reply With Quote