Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 12-23-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Young players thread

39 and 30 (Stone and Irons) both had bone headed plays on ST today, but I loved the Stone penalty, if you're getting 15 make it worth it! LOL I was really laughing at that one. Irons just has to pay a little more attention and he'd have been able to get out of the way, he had room to get out of the way.

Anderson has been the easy target all season, but I'm liking the way he's playing, I want him to muscle up in the offseason, but I'm very glad to see he's starting to experiment with pass rush moves, and not just the bull rush (which will be unstoppable once he gets stronger)

Blalock, this kid has developed and is now the answer at LG, great player, glad he's a Falcon.

Houston, baller, I know he's getting beat, but honestly those are HIGHLIGHT TDs he's been giving up, other than the Boldin one today, but no player would have stopped that that was in the coverage he was in.

Robinson, minus that easy drop, he's been stellar, and I'm glad he's going to be our compliment to Roddy.

Nicholas, I love Demorrio but looks like this kid is going to take over, he plays FAST and is big enough to stick his nose in there and make something happen, he's won me over.

Milner, cut him.

Datish, I hope he recovers enough for us to cut McClure.

Lewis, again, I hope he recovers, cause he's an incredible player for depth, and an adequate starter.

Snelling, why did we cut this kid ever? He runs hard, and he's huge. I'm a big fan of this kid and honestly, he could be plugged in as an every down back I think. He's big enough to take the hits and deliver some of his own...if we don't get an elite RB, I say stick with this kid and Norwood and call that position done.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't argue with that. I really hoped we could of seen Datish this year.
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

only thing I argue with is Milner. the only reason why you don't want Milner is cause he's a dawg, but Milner was playing better than Crumpler at points durign the season. he was playing hard.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 06:50 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Daren Stone a lot. Dude can lay the wood.
Old 12-24-2007, 08:29 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
only thing I argue with is Milner. the only reason why you don't want Milner is cause he's a dawg, but Milner was playing better than Crumpler at points durign the season. he was playing hard.
No, I watched him drop too many passes. College AND this year. I can't stand the guy's pan hands.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice rookie class outside of the guy we picked number 8 overall over Patrick Willis, Amobi Okoye, etc etc. But Blalock, Houston, Nicholas, (Anderson), Robinson, and maybe Lewis should start next year.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Chris30277

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
No, I watched him drop too many passes. College AND this year. I can't stand the guy's pan hands.
up until the time he got hurt this season he was improving every game. He was starting to actually catch the damn ball. The thing I liked from him the most though this year was his blocking ability. If he continues to improve he will be the true definition of an H-back.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
JDB7821
Rookie

JDB7821 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
No, during the regular season he was actually catching the ball. In college and in preseason he was dropping them, but not the few grabs he was getting this season.
JDB7821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris30277 View Post
up until the time he got hurt this season he was improving every game. He was starting to actually catch the damn ball. The thing I liked from him the most though this year was his blocking ability. If he continues to improve he will be the true definition of an H-back.
yup yup. if we get a coach who loves the H-back he would be perfect. I want to see us bring in a guy like MArtz though. the kind of guy who would rather have another WR than a TE.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I really like Daren Stone a lot. Dude can lay the wood.
He can also jump cars. LOL yea i really liked him coming out of college. I like his size and toughness, extremely athletic which is what you see from safetys now a days, hes a sure tackler.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
BNad
Rookie

BNad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I wanted Milner cut when he was in college. :p

He wasn't as bad as I thought he'd be, but I'd rather have someone else.
BNad is offline   Reply With Quote