Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 12-24-2007, 01:39 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Playing spoiler for the BROWNIES

I was at the game today it was pretty awesome. a lot of encouraging play from our young secondary. in a season of disappointment this is definitely one of the highlights.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad the team showed some pride in not allowing a division rival to celebrate in our stadium.

Very happy with the defense towards the end of the year given the injuries (granted those INT's were absolute gifts).

At least we've got something to grow on going into next year.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the thing i was most encouraged about was up until the very end the secondary didn't allow any big plays. i figured theyd give up a few just because of inexperience but i think they did tremendous in many aspects. nduwke and white both look to be huge steals. the guy sitting in front of me(he had a brady quinn jersey on) got plenty of crap because ndukwe did so well.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 12-25-2007, 05:44 AM    (permalink
lost33cause
Rookie

lost33cause hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Our defense was playing a bend but don't break at the end of the game, thats why they got some bigger passes off. It was good scheming by our DC for once rather than playing bend but don't break for an entire game(indy last year).
lost33cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I figured White would turn out well but Ndukwe is doing great for a rookie, especially given how late he was drafted.

Almost wonder if the safties will stay the same into next year and let them battle it out for starting spots.

There was also aggresiveness in 3rd down situations that we don't usually see which I liked. Chinny blitzed on like 3rd and 4 and forced a rushed pass. That's what this defense needs, we don't have the pass rush to lay back on 3rd down.
Old 12-25-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

chinny has been spectacular all year. i figured he was gonna be nothing being from notre dame and that terrible pass defense they had when he was there. he has been a big surprise showing that he can rly be a starting safety in this league. i love his enthusiasm and attitude and i rly hope nothing but the best for this young man. i expected marvin white to do well and until this game he hadnt done much but i think together they will be pretty great.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 12-26-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bring back Kilmer next year, and im thinking we have some very nice young safties next year. doubt we use a high draft choice on another. I could really see Campbell being our pick now. A BIG end we could use. Just aslong as we keep JSmith too. He play one hell of a good game too. Maybe Campbell could pull a Carriker and move inside. I havent seen him enough to know.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

if we get campbell i see no reason to keep smith unless he takes a big paycut. campell and geathers could be a real good duo.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 12-27-2007, 02:05 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

As much as I'd like Kenny Phillips I just don't see it happening.

DE or LB would make a bigger impact in all liklihood. I don't see Smith coming back but I could be wrong.

Haven't checked the injury reports but I almost hope Chinny and White get to play this week as well just to get some experience out there. They're fun to watch.
Old 12-27-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

ya hopefully chinny and marvin get some PT again. i'd really like to see them starting though because the game really doesn't mean much and we should let a bunch of younger guys play.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165