Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
yno88
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Springfield MO
Posts: 193
Reputation: 1628
yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.
Default You guys ought to be celebrating

It's like a ghost town in here. Congrats on landing the Tuna for the position the Tuna needs. He's a fantastic personnel guy. As a Cowboys' fan, I am grateful for what Parcells did for us. No matter what folks may say about his coaching, when he left, he left the cupboards full. We have good players all over the place on both sides of the ball.

He was on earlier with Jaws and was classic. The issue of trading Jason Taylor for draft picks came up and he said "we're gonna try to keep our good players, and find some other good players to put with em'."

Chin up Miami. It's gonna turn around fast.
yno88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: South Florida
Posts: 8,710
Reputation: 335869
thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

I agree completely and am ecstatic, I just don't like posting in the Phins forum here anymore because every phins here is such a sourpuss and so pessmistic all the time. But I do think the success will come and pretty soon. Maybe not so much next year, but the 2nd and 3rd year will show significant improvement. Best move we could have made.
__________________

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 16,627
Reputation: 1057989
bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

I think its a great day for the Phins. the AFC east might not be a laughing stock much longer besides the Pats. I think Buffalo is on their way up and with this move another 2 years or so they will be a very solid team
__________________
my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
<TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
<+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 212
Reputation: 47099
SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yno88 View Post
It's like a ghost town in here. Congrats on landing the Tuna for the position the Tuna needs. He's a fantastic personnel guy. As a Cowboys' fan, I am grateful for what Parcells did for us. No matter what folks may say about his coaching, when he left, he left the cupboards full. We have good players all over the place on both sides of the ball.

He was on earlier with Jaws and was classic. The issue of trading Jason Taylor for draft picks came up and he said "we're gonna try to keep our good players, and find some other good players to put with em'."

Chin up Miami. It's gonna turn around fast.
That is encouraging. I know that Parcells has been successful wherever he goes, but he is also a short-term guy which is my only concern. Hopefully he can get it moving in the right direction quickly. Good luck to your team and enjoy the postseason. I think it goes down to you guys and the Patriots in the Super Bowl.
SF Dolphin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
I just don't like posting in the Phins forum here anymore because every phins here is such a sourpuss and so pessmistic all the time.
Yay! We are 1-15! We got the number overall pick!!!

I'm doing backflips!!

Come on man, stop being a little girl and whining because we are "sourpusses". Real Dolphins fans arn't happy and optomistic like you say you are. They are pissed because our damn team just had one of the worst seasons in the history of the NFL and will likely have to hire our 3 coach in the last 4 years.

Please tell me, where is the reason to be happy?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:28 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: South Florida
Posts: 8,710
Reputation: 335869
thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
Yay! We are 1-15! We got the number overall pick!!!

I'm doing backflips!!

Come on man, stop being a little girl and whining because we are "sourpusses". Real Dolphins fans arn't happy and optomistic like you say you are. They are pissed because our damn team just had one of the worst seasons in the history of the NFL and will likely have to hire our 3 coach in the last 4 years.

Please tell me, where is the reason to be happy?
My point exactly.

And I'm the one crying?

I'm optimistic because I love the phins no matter how they do. I don't trash talk them and say we suck just because we had a bad year. It's going to happen. Hell, we used to dominate this league, it's time for someone else to have their shot. We are on our way back up with the Parcells hiring though, that is something to be happy about. It's useless to come on here and say we're having a bad year, I look at the positives and give my opinion for how we should get better.

Don't be upset with me because you hate your life. Calling me a girl? Are you serious? Grow up dude.
__________________

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 61,324
Reputation: 2501227
D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

First Great Move by Parcells... Firing of Randy Mueller. Congrats.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 12:08 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: South Florida
Posts: 8,710
Reputation: 335869
thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
First Great Move by Parcells... Firing of Randy Mueller. Congrats.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true
agreed, i wonder who he gets to replace him, and whether he keeps Cam around or not.
__________________

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
My point exactly.

And I'm the one crying?

I'm optimistic because I love the phins no matter how they do. I don't trash talk them and say we suck just because we had a bad year. It's going to happen. Hell, we used to dominate this league, it's time for someone else to have their shot. We are on our way back up with the Parcells hiring though, that is something to be happy about. It's useless to come on here and say we're having a bad year, I look at the positives and give my opinion for how we should get better.

Don't be upset with me because you hate your life. Calling me a girl? Are you serious? Grow up dude.
I love the Phines also, doesn't mean I can't voice my displeasure with them when they are playing bad. As a season ticket holder for many years I feel I have the right to say whatever I want about my team and let it be known when they aren't playing how they should be. Doesn't mean I turn my back on them, at the end of the day they are still my team.

It's like with children, when they do something bad you discipline them and let them know but at the end of the day you love them more then anything. Well when the Dolphins suck, I feel like they should deserve to be told they suck. Doesn't mean I love them any less.

Just because we used to make the playoffs all the time we are supposed to be ok with one of the worst seasons in NFL history? I'm sorry, I don't by that. I expect nothing from the best from my team. I'm never ok with them not many the playoffs and I can't believe there are fans out there that are actually fine with them having so many bad seasons in a row.

Please, I would love to hear the positives you saw for us this season. Just one would be welcome. I can't think of a single positive. I mean even the 1 win we got came because the other teams FG kicker missed the kick that would have give them the game. We didn't win that game. The Ravens gave it to us by missing that kick.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:53 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: South Florida
Posts: 8,710
Reputation: 335869
thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
I love the Phines also, doesn't mean I can't voice my displeasure with them when they are playing bad. As a season ticket holder for many years I feel I have the right to say whatever I want about my team and let it be known when they aren't playing how they should be. Doesn't mean I turn my back on them, at the end of the day they are still my team.

It's like with children, when they do something bad you discipline them and let them know but at the end of the day you love them more then anything. Well when the Dolphins suck, I feel like they should deserve to be told they suck. Doesn't mean I love them any less.

Just because we used to make the playoffs all the time we are supposed to be ok with one of the worst seasons in NFL history? I'm sorry, I don't by that. I expect nothing from the best from my team. I'm never ok with them not many the playoffs and I can't believe there are fans out there that are actually fine with them having so many bad seasons in a row.

Please, I would love to hear the positives you saw for us this season. Just one would be welcome. I can't think of a single positive. I mean even the 1 win we got came because the other teams FG kicker missed the kick that would have give them the game. We didn't win that game. The Ravens gave it to us by missing that kick.
wah wah wah.... cry me a frggin river. Get over it. Let it go, we had a bad year. The Tuna is here now, we will get better, everyone goes through tough times, we did, and it can only get better from here, that's how I look at it.
__________________

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Memorex
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sconsin
Posts: 320
Reputation: -10
Memorex needs more cowbell.
Default

I'm pumped for the Tuna, now I'm just hoping he can work some magic, and get the Cowboys to trade with us in the draft. We need those 2 first rounders
__________________
Memorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.